What is it going to TAKE for you to get vaccinated?

The government offered all the incentives in the world, even CASH MONEY. Why can’t you do as you are told? What is your excuse for remaining unvaccinated this long?

Attached: 803C18F2-36D3-4F1F-822E-56FEB73344B0.jpg (2173x1344, 200.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brighteon.com/f8e70675-672c-48c3-bdaa-9838deb9ad97
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing.

vaxshills being paid overtime to shill ukraine or viceversa?

fpbp

Forcing your hand

Attached: 1646981895941.jpg (1080x1315, 144.99K)

You have no right to tell me what to do now kill yourself, do as you are told

Attached: 1629711885887.png (960x849, 1.49M)

Fuck off faggot

Why do you care if I get a vaccine that doesn't work for a cold virus I've already had

I know
Ugh! I know
Thing is....

I purposely got nurgle's gift to affect the timeline yet. Yes?

sigma malcador predecessor.exe

Attached: chaos kike pillpull blacked.jpg (404x521, 72.24K)

The moment the government started mandating it (in before "it's not a mandate!"), I knew it didn't work and cemented my position of never going to take it. I'd probably be vaxxed by now if they never mandated.

These kike datamining threads must mean the Ukraine bullshit is going to be over soon.

there is no pandemic, and there never was, retard.

Attached: bc all cause, 2021.png (1200x850, 44.86K)

My excuse is simple. I’m just not gonna take it. (The vaccine) hahahahahahaha. Keep seething because deep down you know, I don’t need any more excuse than that and there ain’t shit you can do about it you absolute faggot

Holy shit did you sample the cover to Michael Gira's The Consumer to make this MEME???

>CASH MONEY
Kek. Worthless paper in a few years.

remove pfizer legal protection

approve novavax

Simpsons vax shill is back again, I see
Don't you have a war into Ukraine to fight, nigger?

no don't take it

Attached: chaos kike tzeench ack.jpg (404x521, 141.88K)

It'd have to be something like threatening to kill my family. Like, you got them tied up with a gun to their head. Of course, I'd become a terrorist after that but I guess they'd have vaxxed me.

I did not lmao it's an ancient meme but your culture betrays your memeflag my fren

>What is your excuse for remaining unvaccinated this long?
I'm young, Any Forums and healthy and not a labrat, I actually care about my health and would not sign up for medical experimentation even if it were to result in me receiving literally all the money/wealth in the world.

I'll die fighting you off before I let you jab me.

>remove kike option, add another kike option

Attached: aBonePka_700w_0.jpg (700x979, 41.23K)

Vaccinated for what?

Attached: Confused apu.png (610x591, 184.05K)

This.

You alright cartelbro

These threads are so last year now.

More like next autumn, unless Putin liberates us.

When every executive at every company that received legal exemptions from vaccine side effects is swinging in the wind dead and all their companies have been dismantled and the US government has been gutted and we've reestablished order under a completely different regime and established new medical companies producing new vaccines, I'll consider looking at their 7-10 year data on vaccines. Until then everyone affiliated with the creation and distribution of the vaccine can eat shit and die.

For you to go fuck and then kys

Maybe after that

Attached: 9760C947-8C26-4BF6-B202-438A814E4BFB.jpg (1024x771, 218.05K)

i would take it if all the nonwhites (jews arent white) were forced to take it with me and no whites were ever allowed to take it again (even voluntarily)

Life long federal tax exemption for myself and myself family

absolutely based, let's not forget having the definition of "vaccine" changed back to solely encompass actual vaccines.

stupid goyim will vaccinate one way or another

dont let them juice me boys

Attached: 71adaed0-84f3-11ec-98a1-5f3df3025e0c.jpg (600x483, 37.12K)

>I purposely got nurgle's gift to affect the timeline yet. Yes?

>sigma malcador predecessor.exe

Attached: A41A6CB4-73BC-4B4A-ADFF-6AC6585BD449.png (200x202, 69.57K)

>vaccinated

Why?

I had a 1 in 100,000 chance of dying from COVID with the initial variants, newer variants like Omicron are little more than a mild flu.

Why in God's name would I take an experimental mRNA gene treatment that has no legal liability for its manufacturer and that hasn't completed long term clinical trials?

Attached: drug-pricing-transparency.png (960x556, 435.45K)

You can vaxx my cold dead ass. That's about it.

>Omicron are little more than a mild flu.
Fren, I had COVID a couple of weeks ago, it was a literal mild cold. Somehow nearly all of my double or triple jabbed similarly aged friends who got infected around the same time suffered worse symptoms, often for longer, with their "breakthrough" infections.

A bout of insanity and a guarantee that I can legally sodomize you to death, sub human shill.

$6 million (tax-free), the permanent end of all restrictions/mandates/violations of medical privacy, the ability to sue the manufacturers of the product and the government that's pushing it for any damages incurring...
...And then maybe I might consider taking it once the long-term studies are finished. Cash up front, by the way.

Incentives? They just fired me. Never will work again. Already technically homeless. Vax my corpse faggot.

They can vaccinate my corpse.

I’m not a lab rat for untested mRNA gene therapy.

Also, get fucked.

I worked for the government long enough to know that if I saw a monetary sign-up bonus, I must immediately do a 360 and walk away.

>360 and walk away

The jew mind control is strong.

Attached: download (11).jpg (460x397, 39.11K)

Checked fren I won’t let them jewce you

Attached: 47BA0CAB-4727-489B-94AA-ECDB1D845CD2.png (960x687, 410.01K)

what's keeping the people who pushed it from going to prison?
brighteon.com/f8e70675-672c-48c3-bdaa-9838deb9ad97

What part of "I own my body" do you not understand?

Attached: 1647201009008.png (1024x551, 792.41K)