Joe Biden - Worst political decisions in history

Attached: 1648075180465.png (572x614, 298.17K)

Attached: 1521726145200.jpg (413x395, 20.84K)

I called the Russian invasion as being the beginning of the collapse of the American empire a month ago and the stupid decisions of our leadership have wildly exceeded my expectations.

>short-sighted

Attached: 1644280998765.gif (498x498, 1.33M)

What did they think Russia would do, shrug and go broke? America’s top concern should be China, India and Russia getting together and look what is happening.

Good. Accelerate.

Given the narrative of all these retards shilling over the years, yes.

Look how shocked they are about Russia halting exports and demanding payment in other currency? That's exactly what they thought.

There is no 5D chess at play here. We are governed by morons.

I blame western baby boomers, or maybee they should be called baby bummers given they are a bummer to be around and I've met several that ended up being closet fags.

Everything that generation touches goes to shit.

Attached: Boomers Limitless Entitlement and Narcism.jpg (480x320, 37.05K)

imagine blaming Joe Biden for taking action against Putins unjust war lmao you might be a dumb chud

I know boomers that troll better than you

The US and NATO created this war. It's been brewing over the last decade at least. Biden just pushed it over the edge.

Remember when people used to say biden Is a chinese asset? Lol how crazy huh, who could ever think that

It's not like they plan all this shit just to fuck us and keep us under their thumb.. right?

Attached: jewrus.png (1214x360, 502.48K)

nato is alpha, russia is beta and they dont know their place. They soon will though.

Hey lowkey! Glad he's okay. Based mutt anti zionism rapper

Accelerationism is why we're even here, you stupid fuck.

Attached: 1647069240540.jpg (480x710, 49.84K)

>All planned

we ain't done yet nigger. are you a bad enough dude to hit your dick with a hammer

because we'll do that too, just to spite russia

This is only hurting one group of people
and im enjoying every second of their pain

Attached: OI VEY.png (600x680, 666.87K)

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were clinically retarded.

It was either this or allowing orange hitler to stay in power.

Attached: 1647367015025.jpg (680x668, 41.34K)

Why do these people not grasp that the goal is to make the U.S. history?

>Biden
>Decisions

Attached: gobblegobble.png (523x630, 457.6K)

based and money changer pilled

Soros and his pals are lucky as shit the horse they backed is both turning spontaneously into glue and still continues to speak willingly while doing so, because now they can blame this retardation on Biden, not the fact that this was nonsense was, indeed, their plan after getting blown out in 2016.

If you think Biden is doing any thinking or decision making, you are wrong, and should neck yourself yesterday. These stupid decisions are, without question, the result of the ruling class globalists who, now that they have essentially total power, cannot figure out how to handle that percentage of the population who will never bow down to them. You would've thought that God's Chosen should have seen this scenario, the one that, you know, basic actuarial sciences have known for decades as fact, coming, but alas, hubris before the fall, yada yada. There will not be a 109th time.

nigger it's hurting the ever loving fuck out of me

i have low 5 figures in my checking account now I'm thinking of unloading it into metals or something this is fucking absurd

checked and spotted the jew

wew,almost like biden isn't a chink puppet together with mayn more wouldn't just screw USA over

At least we don't have mean tweets anymore, right guys?

Attached: 1479789497966.jpg (932x1024, 98.66K)

Who ? low and middle class? cause thats the only ones getting really hurt

3 billion of the worlds poorest people*

And even Europe is more important to China than Russia in trade.

planned

What are you? Some kind of conspiracy theorist?

Attached: 1647904669978.png (597x559, 642.43K)