Holy shit the npc meme really is true

It keeps proving itself true time and time again

>at dinner with my parents
>making conversation
>tell them that the governor of florida recognized the runner up in that tranny swim meet as the true winner
>they seethe at this, gasping and saying how ron desantis bad and he is like trump
>I sit there blankly staring back at them
>So my parents are on board with the tranny agenda now? wtf? These used to be very conservative people. The slippery slope is real bros

My own fucking parents support the tranny swimmer

The icing on top is that they wouldn't even give a shit if NBC/CNN and twitter weren't telling them what to think

This is fucked

Attached: clown.jpg (200x200, 3.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AxM9FYSs8V4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>My own fucking parents support the tranny swimmer
Neck yourself, dumbass.
You should support Lia too, faggot.
These bitches dug their own graves and made their own beds.

Your poor parents, having to cope with the fact that they raised a bigot

propaganda works, the sleeper effect is real.

In the words of the great Jim Morrison
Rape the mother kill the father.

Later in the dinner they kept talking about how they want grandkids but my sister is pushing 30 and time is running the fuck out and I politely told them this reality and they said they want to but they "just can't find the right guy" KEK (my sis rode the cock carousel) I am going to love watching her grow old and childless

Then the conversation shifted to me and my dating life and I said I am not looking for a girl now and I don't care, I am only concerned with making money and the dating scene is terrible anyways to which my dad said its "no different from when he was my age" in 1989

I sat there in disbelief. This gen x boomer that is my father just said the dating scene is fine today

I said I am not settling for a girl who sleeps around or one who is overweight and that is firm, which comprises of over half of girls nowadays. I said things were different back in 1989 where you didn't have tinder etc

He said it doesn't matter and it is all fine
Seething right now holy fuck bros hold me

In the 2013 NDAA Obama had the amendment that forbade the security state from propagandizing the American people as they do to foreign countries. When the tap opened, corporate media got billions of untraceable covert government budget dollars. Overnight, the majority of press, loss leaders to profit centers, became government talking points and boot lickers.

Your parents remember the old press and are unaware of the change in mission from truth to narrative.

So if your parents are NPC, how come you are not a npc?

Nice blog post faggot. No one cares about your tranny supporting boomer parents or your hotdog down the hallway sister.

Attached: Cry more bitch.jpg (500x500, 47.26K)

I don't know, I literally don't know

OP, remind your parents that when they get old you get to pick their nursing home.
You can pick good or bad.

Fuck you Nigger. Enjoy the rope swing

They don't know any better but your a piece of shit for bring up political bait at dinner talk to your mother about her day and ask your dad if he has any projects you can join in on you zoomie beta faggot loser.

Forgot to write "blogpost over"
If you don't like it don't post nigger

Just tell them that, respectfully, you think they are out of touch and stop having these conversations with them.

Faggit I'll shove a knife up your ass

Move too alaska border too canada anywhere up there times running out there youll find some good women up there

Attached: A586C572-DEA3-47D9-915D-C3C2AA40AC9F.gif (300x186, 445.96K)

Attached: 1647706221243.jpg (420x572, 81.33K)

move out already, you fucking loser

>your a piece of shit for bring up political bait at dinner talk
That's the thing though, I didn't think it was bait, I intended for it to be a "wow, interesting" and move on from the subject, also yes I agree you should try to avoid political talk with family but sooner or later it is going to happen and once again it was a shock to see their reaction which is why I made my blogpost

already in the works

This confirms my suspicion that Any Forums has been flooded with beta zoomers who don't have the mental capacity to understand this place and end up taking all the low laying fruit and becoming these memes with no individual personality.
You are.

Sorry you had to learn about this the hard way. Many boomers are utterly demoralized souls, incapable of perceiving truth or rationalizing for themselves.

It's sad because my parent instilled in me critical thinking and to be skeptical of propaganda... yet they've somehow lost the ability.

Always remember, no one is immune to propaganda. Examine issues closely, always think in terms of motive and incentive, distance yourself from emotional storytelling.

Attached: hqdefault (7).jpg (480x360, 6.67K)

You should tie a rope around your balls and affix yourself from the ceiling with it

Don't reveal your power level. Stop letting hate pills consume you. You can state your opinion but don't argue it. And maybe ignore my last post kek.
The Jews have their grips on their minds. The best you can do is be a shining example of not falling for their tricks.

I almost said nigger at a grocery store to a black dude.

And of course you’ll continue conversing with them. NGMI.

>Lia

Attached: 1648080097481.gif (413x192, 1.27M)

>He said it doesn't matter and it is all fine
did you ask him if his wife was a fat whore when he married her?

Women are the literal souce of braindead liberalism. Even niggers arent as braindead as women.

20 years old trying to buy time for my crypto to explode, holding on for dear life until the next bull run in a few years. Bought a ton of fantom (ticker: FTM) at .02c usd so hopefully I won't have to wage and I can just fuck off from the world like this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=AxM9FYSs8V4

die oldfag the future is now nigger, tough day waging eh? came to take it out on Any Forums like the rest of you

>You are.
cope seethe and dial 8

Attached: dial.png (650x560, 347.27K)

>you should support a tranny
>”faggot”
why does not supporting a tranny mean “faggot”?

Yeah, finding a good woman these days is almost impossible
All of the woman my age are sluts or single mothers
Some of my cousins got married to single mothers and are raising the wife's son

You have to be a normal human being, or as You fags call it, cis gendered, to post here.

>shitty MK ULTRA circus music starts playing...

sure feels like op’s parents are trying to have a convo on topics they think op is interested in and he’s just being an immature asshole

You have to be young, everyone knows that propaganda works and most people, including your parents are idiots.

Tell them to try an experiment. Create a Tinder account (male) with an average 5/10 stock photo and see how many women match with it, and what kind of women. If that doesn't open their eyes, nothing will.
Picrel I hope the captcha isn't trying to tell us something.

Attached: Y24GG.jpg (327x229, 22.01K)

Fuck sake so you're the zoomie faggot who shits up Any Forums with your depression posts too? Kys. Go live your life. You bought FTM at .02c, if you're flexing money then go travel, gtfo out of your parents. Do SOMETHING but cry about the world all day you clueless cunt.

Imagine talking about the (((news cycle))) with your parents. You are the NPC.

Ah to be this naive.

Lol. I’m not even going to help you or explain ti you why you’re an idiot. Consider suicide now. You’ll realize why I said this in another decade

If you don’t want to be an NPC but don’t have the brains to be the PC, you can always become a mob. It’s very refreshing and I recommend it hoghly