How do we get women to retvrn to tradition ie. the kitchen?

How do we get women to retvrn to tradition ie. the kitchen?

Attached: 1564291614528.jpg (1080x1349, 139.95K)

Do you want to go to wakanda?

Built for Colonizer COCK.

Need a black gf

Basado

This bitch was turning tricks in my city not long ago. Almost went and fuct her

>tradition
RETARD. Men were always the hunters and cookers. The best chefs are men. Who raised you?

Show them the MONEY

>boipussy

what a fucking ugly nigger

Attached: USA.jpg (4095x4075, 2.72M)

Bye bye BGC fag !

If ever there was a moment for the "Imagine the smell" commment...

My first ex was black and she used to cook me food, my second ex was a spoiled bitch who only made me a cake. When the niggers are in the kitchen instead of the entitled bitches that's how you know something is wrong.

>what a fucking ugly nigger

Attached: paraguallo.jpg (232x218, 7.76K)

Face like a Horse and an Ass like a Horse, made for horse COCK

Seed them with the potent sperm of a BWC and they will naturally gravitate to home life.

Attached: 1565852211269.jpg (236x354, 11.11K)

Nice flag.

woah

Attached: 1548044257872.png (300x300, 79.86K)

>they fell to the moccamaster bait

Attached: mokkanigga.png (1096x926, 855.54K)

that's the kind of black woman I would go for. Incredible body and very striking face

Red pill me on mochamaster. I have never used pot boiled coffee we're better than that over here in Australia.

Attached: 1558013833267.jpg (740x1233, 125.04K)

Well to start off they have to be white. Blacks are monkeys who lived in mud huts.

Attached: troy-laugh.gif (400x206, 3.34M)

women are so good at house keeping, bros. they go around making everything really nice and shit but then they read a magazine about how thats bad or something and so im alone and shes a lawyer :(

>Nice, new sink
>No floor

around here they used to be a kind of a status symbol for common people. Revered for its high quality and maximum coffee taste. Realistically I see no difference in moccamaster and 20 eurobucks braun machine.

Fag, looks past the bunda at a fucking coffee maker

pardon me, I do not divulge myself in zoophilia.

Nothing better than a thicc Nubian qvueen gf, love to touch her soft yummy booty while she's sucking my bwc

another flag for my collection

Nigger or not, that's a nice ass and only a faggot would say other wise. But your a twink who gets his asshole blown out by Mohammed so why would u look at a woman Bunda