We're gonna lose arent we Putinbros?

We're gonna lose arent we Putinbros?

Attached: 0311538.jpg (1280x871, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/swodki/49558
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

as claimed by Ukraine, this is their biggest and most successful counter-offensive in their entire life
or in other words, a nothingburger

Why haven't they taken Pokrovsk to shield donetsk?

That sounds like cope desu

Attached: 1648071515449.gif (400x369, 3.28M)

remember almost a month ago when Kiev was about to be encircled?

>LiveUA

lel

not the 40s bruh

Attached: gettyimages-548867515-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1401, 626.52K)

t.me/swodki/49558

The russian bear was a sun bear instead of a grizzly.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Stupid Americans. This whole special war is staged to make Western countries wrongfully think that Russia is weak, but it is the same trick USSR played in 1940 with Finland pretending to be weak. Adolf Hitler built his entire Eastern Offensive on assumption that Soviets are weak because they lost a lot of soldiers during Winter war in Finland.

>remember russia has nukes, did I tell you we have nukes, do you know we have nukes, we will use nukes, belive me dude.

Attached: smoll tiny mushrom.png (479x480, 364.49K)

Look at hot take borat over here

USRR tricked us, they won Cold War, yes?

Attached: froggy.png (700x501, 557.79K)

But they do have nukes. Russian nukes are bigger and numerous than Western nukes. In a nuke war, Russia has nothing to lose except its heavily sanctioned economy and huge territories allow Russia survive nuke war.

Yes, USSR tricked NATO and dismantled USSR to keep ethnically pure Russia with 80% russians, instead of 50% russian USSR. Now they are gathering it back but keeping them formally independent. All Nuclear technologies are still in the Heartland of Russia, Novgorod, Ural, Moscow.

Russia population is 10x smaller then NATO's and to destroy Russia for good you only need to nuke 5 to 10 cities. Russia is dead anyway. Its a dying nation.

Attached: moskalsong.png (400x419, 361.31K)

This is Musso burhs in Ukraine 1941

The core of Russia is not big gay cities like Moscow or Ekaterinburg which will be bombed. The core of Russia are numerous small hidden cities that have bunkers. It is 3 million russians, the elite military and scientists who are living there. They will nuke the World and rebuild it with their genes. The Great Reset.

Remember snake island? Remember ghost of kiev? Remember when Russia ran out of food and ammo on Sunday?

>if you let your enemies kill you, you win

They won strategically. Russian pussy will reproduce. Russians are like ants, the lives of individuals don’t matter, when the whole colony can succeed.

Two more weeks till Moscow surrenders!
#TrustThePlan
#BelieveCNN

Attached: 1564647838279.png (499x583, 438.86K)

Remember guys, its the FASTEST invasion in history