There's no such thing as a "late bloomer"

Getting your shit together is only possible when you're very young and are still developing. Nothing will even compare to your prime years (14-27). you will never get your best years back. Everything has its time, you will never be able to catch up if you've missed the developmental milestones in your formative years. Life is too short and front loaded. Especially when it comes to sport, music, art, crafting, romantic life etc.

Men do not age like fine wine. Your CNS, small motor skills, fast-twitch muscle fibres will deteriorate over time, which will reduce your cognitive abilities, physical/intellectual performance and will prevent you from learning new skills.

40 years old Mike Tyson will never beat a 20 year old version of himself, no amount of experience nor wisdom will change that. You will never see a successful 40 year old gymnast or a 40 year old figure skater. "Better late than never" mindset will get you nowhere, there's no chance that someone will become a guitar virtuoso if he'll start learning at the age of 18+, no amount of practice and determination will change that. Look at all the talented athletes, musicians, artists, actors, combat aces etc - they were setting records at very early age.

The lack of romantic life in your formative years will cripple you forever. Romantic life stimulates your nervous system and reduces anxiety level which is good for your mental health, cardiovascular system and your overrall health condition.
That's why most wageslaves and stem students are depressed, unmotivated and are performing very poorly. Virgin neets don't even have the strength to leave their room. A simple hug from a woman can change everything (no, hookers won't cut it). That's why most anons are bitter, radical and nihilistic.

Attached: 96830960848ca4b77.jpg (1920x1079, 324.63K)

not true
also
>words
also
no hoes
also
cope

hookers cut it. also i went from 80 to 150 iq when i was 28 after having several concussions and abusing dxm for years, so you can fuck off

So who was the old guy who cucked you?

holy fuck this is the most pathetic shit i've ever read and i could only get through the first sentence

Demoralisation thread.

All fields and hidden

How’d you recover? In terms of concussions. I have several myself.

Money. That’s it. That’s literally all what women care about. That’s what they mean when men age like wine.

Ugly jew and white American girl in love in the movie. How jews do that?

You sound depressed, fren. There is always hope.

>There's no such thing as a "late bloomer".
I had a growth spurt when I was like 23/4 went from 170cm to 190cm.
Also put on loads of muscle.
Any math subject i found difficult became much easier to study.
Was really weird.

60 years old Mike Tyson would obliterate 20 years old Mike Tyson as would have over half the contractors on the east coast throughout his entire career, herbs and all fields fuck off demoralization glownigger lmao what a SHIT thread

Attached: jesus.png (484x688, 529.49K)

Demoralisation thread
Digits denied
Kill yourself faggot

I spent some time thinking about this with regard to my kid's social life. I have a feeling that about when the zits are clearing up is when kids are intended to be finding each other and settling down.

Attached: CdGvfE.gif (480x270, 3.68M)

Doesn’t matter when it all burns down sis.

>Romantic life stimulates your nervous system and reduces anxiety level which is good for your mental health, cardiovascular system and your overrall health condition.

This is true however if you learn to meditate and focus your mind, retain your orgasms, and treat your body as a temple of God, you can release those same chemicals in a manner that is exponentially greater than what you would get from a woman. Its the Sacred Secretion process. Read The God Design by Kelly Marie Kerr which a lot of it is material sourced from George W. Carrey's writings but written in a more modern language and easier to understand. Find the land of milk and honey friends

Attached: 1601065770962.jpg (2560x1440, 1004.62K)

I didn’t grow fucking hair on my chest till I was 33
I didn’t know what I wanted to do with my life until I was 30+
I’ve never been happier than I am now, my 20s were depressing as fuck and I nearly ended up killing myself
OP is a failure at life and wants other men to just give up like he has. Kind of like a roastie trying to ruin young women’s futures because they’re done for
My suggestion to OP: commit suicide
Again, sage the demoralisation thread.

"Great talents ripen late" Estonian Jew

None of that shit matters. The only thing that matters is critical thinking and defending ones boundaries.
The bitter, radical and nihilistic anons are that way because its the price of overcoming cognitive dissonance in clown world.

Attached: Hesse.jpg (252x352, 18.15K)

Can mostly confirm. Based contrarian OP. Youngins of Any Forums, take heed.

But if it's not meant to be, know that there ARE benefits to failing to launch. I don't know if it's worth it though. Life is hard either way. There is no escaping that.