Russia's foreign minister called the freezing of Russia's currency reserves in light of its invasion of Ukraine...

>Russia's foreign minister called the freezing of Russia's currency reserves in light of its invasion of Ukraine "thievery" and said the country did not expect that level of sanctions.

>lmao like we care about sanctions
>NOOOOO, YOU CAN'T JUST SANCTION US THIS HARD

Attached: Capture.jpg (1260x1147, 157.62K)

Kek, Europe is gonna get nuked...

how many times we have to say this. they're not sanctions. they're a "special financial operation"

>he thinks Russia has maintained its nukes

Attached: 7.jpg (525x350, 45.6K)

So Russia responded by nationalizing all western assets inside Russia, which not only compensates lost assets but even adds a bit of profit on the balance sheet

russia is obsessed with nukes, its their primary military investment

>he belives russia has nukes
COPE

Attached: AfraidPutler.png (776x564, 384.59K)

what makes you think that? There are no proofs Russia has nukes.

Attached: Tru.png (1181x1280, 1.71M)

Attached: 1647566094183.jpg (962x476, 126.09K)

lmao what a cretin
Nationalization never worked and never will worrk

>We are so badass guise

God, Poles have ascended to be the cringiest worst posters of this board.
Being an American lapdog and screeching like a manic woman isn't badass, you feminine imbecile.

Attached: 1648051202669.gif (480x424, 2.62M)

you can lick my asshole, shill faggot.

Attached: MAD-MIDGET.png (480x485, 278.98K)

remember when Kinzhal was claimed to be a cartoon?
kek

thats why russia still cant win? They use cartoon airships? based

Attached: basedmonke.png (1536x867, 748.64K)

Hey, don't kick my dog!

never in my lifetime has the west looked more powerful, competent, prepared and smart and the east looked like a bunch of useless retard fagets who have no idea what is happening and why. i am embarrassed for you russia. holyshit did you halfwits bite off more than u can chew this time. just imagine how heavy the slaughter would be if the us army was in ukraine working the javelinas and the us airforce was targeting your pathetic 1970s era convoys with 200 f35s. the slaughter would be so amusing. it would be like watching a couple of ufc fighters murder a schoolroom of elementary kids.

>There are no proofs Russia has nukes.
Let's just hope it stays that way.

They had military drills with nuclear missiles just before they entered Ukraine, this was also the reason the Pentagon said the invasion is imminent

man the pentagon called every move russia made. if i were russia and china i would be kind of afraid about stuff i have been saying and i would assume nato heard it all. we are coming for u winnie the pooh.

>Steal Russian assets
>Saudis kill the petrodollar
That worked out well didn't it? lmao, Saudis know you could do the exact same thing to them.

Attached: 1647849674791.jpg (474x266, 22.94K)

When he says they did not expect it he meant they did not expect the USA to be so stupid and reckless. As the financial industry has been slowly figuring out, this action was a decidedly foolish and short-sighted play that is causing enormous problems with liquidity throughout the system.

I bought a bag of hi-chew
it was like 90% strawberry
I tucking hate strawberry

>Another shitty knockoff of an original tried and true funny right wing meme.
Low IQ leftshit niggers can’t meme.

>empire of lies
checks out

the only faget on the planet more deluded than putin is anybody living in straya.

Why didn't they just pull all their money out before the invasion?

>all saudis have is oil
>thinks that kills the dollar
oh no, looks like yemenis just got a shit loads of weapons and UAE defenses turned off

>fagets
This right here kids is how you spot a glownigger

>never in my lifetime has the west looked more powerful, competent, prepared and smart
HOLY KEK, the American empire is crumbling before your eyes and you think it's stronger than ever.

This is what a lifetime of propaganda does to your brain. Enjoy the decline nigger

Attached: 1647748948035.png (559x651, 499.07K)

Kinda this

dont be mad cause ya boy vlad did more to strengthen nato, swell lockheeds bank account and make america look smart and strong than anybody thought possible. im pretty sure vlad is the glowie.

We gonna prove it soon by nuking your ass

oy straya has a smaller gdp than texas. stay irrelevant u bogans.

It worked well here with commies.

>the US economy hasn't been entirely dependent on the petrodollar for the last 50 years
kek, what do you think they were fighting all those wars for? They destroyed anyone who threatened the petrodollar, 20 years ago Saudi Arabia would've been invaded for even thinking about this.

America has strong armed the world into using the USD, it's the reason they can print trillions of dollars and get away with it, they are basically exporting their inflation.

If everyone stops using USD to trade oil, what do you think is going to happens to all that excess USD?