What the actual fuck goes on in the minds of people like this? Not even the psychopath aspect of it...

What the actual fuck goes on in the minds of people like this? Not even the psychopath aspect of it, but doing something that is highly likely to end up with you in prison for life. Mass murderers I get, because they're vengeful and have given up on life, but guys who think they'll get away with it and come out better on the other side? Committing an entirely unnecessary heinous crime with a shit alibi? I don't get it.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-24 11-14-51.png (1270x1616, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watts_family_murders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: chris watts chad.jpg (660x562, 143.9K)

Poor man was ass drunk.

edgy

Please throw yourself in woodchipper.

He was a narcissist not a psychopath.

He wanted anal like you wouldn't fucking believe.

It's ok cause he's white. 4D chess man

"I really love this other girl, I wanna move on but oh.. I pity my family, they would never be able to live a happy life without me, I better kill them before moving on"

I don't get killing your own children.
They weren't even mixed race.

One can be both.

I can’t stand this dude. Wish society would put him down. His kids were adorable and his wife was fine. Don’t know how any man could do that. He sounded real fucking gay when he talked. Maybe that explains it.

Chris Watts honestly had no choice. Put yourself in his shoes. his girlfriend would literally spread her big brown poop hole and get it nice and stretched out so he could lube his weiner up with her butt cream and she would plop it down on that weiner and ride it till it made a fart vacuum in her butt cavity that literally would suck the sperm juice from his balls. He was so ass drunk after that he killed his family with his smelly poop wiener in his pants

fucking KEK

Attached: 1643716520043m.jpg (1024x1017, 83.32K)

This man will burn in hell for all eternity
just imagine killing one of those innocent girls...
fucking sick, and in a bad way.

kek

Attached: 34403228-8840913-image-a-15_1602710511762.jpg (634x845, 95.54K)

toned body of and anal sex from his gf i'd imagine

I guess, but one can also be a clear cut narcissist. I thin most people have a little bit of everything but on spectrums.

All straight men are psychopaths and they all need to be shot in the fucking head.

Attached: 1646287303344.jpg (610x1280, 128.65K)

go back you soft cunt

He was an atheist fag who denied God's creation. The kike Media may make no reference to this, but it can be assured that that's exactly what he was, because it is a known fact that denying God's glory, creation, and salvation always, without failure, leads to violence and murder

He is a christian now in jail and will go to heaven according to your jew worshiper cult.

Let's also not ignore the fact how the Wife (doesn't excuse murdering his family) was also the exact same but even more on the spectrum. The facebook lives made me cringe, she was so full of herself. Too bad he didn't kill her and take the kids with him, but he had to be a selfish nigger.

Chris Watts did nothing wrong. He just took out the trash.

What did he do and why’d he do it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watts_family_murders

She cucked him 24 hours a day. Openly, for the world to see.

Attached: Shananadingdong.jpg (1384x674, 103.83K)

He killed some bitches

Extremely religious
like most criminals.