COVID “kills” 1M Americans

Yet nobody on this board knows a single healthy person who ACTUALLY died from coof. Is this the greatest hoax in human history?

Attached: F66A5EB6-B281-417F-8019-540048B26ABD.jpg (828x641, 85.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/alcohol/by-country/
worldlifeexpectancy.com/live-world-death-totals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Yet nobody on this board knows a single healthy person who ACTUALLY died from coof.
This is very true

I dont know of anyone personally, or even through the grapevine

Attached: 1619227057627.jpg (451x452, 21.52K)

Just because you're a loser without friends to have die from COVID doesn't mean it doesn't exist

I thought the CDC admitted inflating the number.

My grandma is 100 years old and she got it. Was sick for about 5 days and didn't even need to go to the hospital. The deadliest virus on Earth

Three people at my work died of COVID because right-wingers refused the vaccine.

The only hoax is anti-vaxxers fooling themselves.

Attached: 8A16C780-E6D4-4B12-8416-F8BA5E293313.jpg (1280x720, 108.88K)

>Yet nobody on this board knows a single healthy person who ACTUALLY died from coof.

My coworker did, in his early 30s. But you can scream conspiracy all you want, as long as retards like you end up dying as a result

Covid has a lot to do with genetics. Which end in some families having multiple familiy members dead from coof, while the others don't know anyone that died from it. Thus we have antivaxers and provaxers

I know two people who died from COVID

One at the beginning of the pandemic, and one two weeks ago, the first one, was slightly overweight, but she caught delta variant, the second was Omicron but he was grossly overweight, and we had bets on when he would die from it

I actually have no problem believing that a million fatass diabetics and octogenarians died. Number seems a little low for my tastes, but I'll take what I can get

>healthy person
Its telling that you immediately employ mental gymnastics to justify your retarded viewpoint.

Fat people
Unhealthy people
Homeless
Old people
Obese minorities

Covid has been a great societal cleanser

How does not having fat or elderly friends make me a loser, fatty?

Losers still have families and classmates and neighbors.
I know more people who died in terrorist attacks than succumbed to covid.

Nah that can't be right George Soros must be paying you to say that.

Show bussy

I know a couple people.
One was my stepmoms brother who was a morbidly obese pot smoker, and the other was a coworkers mom who was really old and on oxygen

I knew Herman Cain

For the record, I am obese fat fuck, and unvaxxed

Gonna be interesting when I catch it, I wear n95 masks everywhere, and lots of hand sanitizer

I bath in tonic water with quinine overnight, ok I dont but I drink lots

1 million covid deaths just like those 10,000-40,000 Russian troops dead.

>Three people at my work died of COVID
No, they died of transexualism.

Attached: 1600629073485.png (529x637, 374.34K)

Dad of my boss.
Two folks from my home village.

Keep in mind this is over a two year period and it’s admitted by even Fauci that deaths are over counted possibly by over two thirds.

Well I have an hospital job, and have seen quite a few people die to COVID

Attached: arkansas-antivaxxers-870x489.jpg (870x489, 178.02K)

I know a healthy person who died. Also know two elderly (but healthy to thr best of anyone's knowledge) who died.

I also know people who should have died (overweight diabetic smokers with multiple health issues ) who were fine.

I think there's more to the "it affects people with certain genetics" than people think

Who won?

>I know more people who died in terrorist attacks
You're bullshitting unless you were a victim of a bombing, because it affects less than a few dozen people a year in the first world.

Apparently in Canada you'd see a lot more people dying from terrorism in hospital.

>Miyamoto-san
>guy who ran the truth telling contests two towns over

Sick and old people die from the regular flu all the time dipshit.
We don’t shut down the economy and force healthy people to get a flu shot and subsequently ban them from grocery stores if they refuse.

Attached: FECE28D6-C4ED-4BA8-9086-E2372436D13E.png (500x607, 43.85K)

Less than 1% of the population. 1/3, maybe more of those were "co-morbidies". Covid literally is a nothingburger.

My cousin died from it. Granted, she was obese, but that's like 80% of Trump supporters.

I personally know 2 people that died from "covid". one was the owner of a bar I went to almost every weekend. He said covid was fake himself, it was an ethnic chinese guy from California. the sushi bar next door (also a chinese owner) had a chat with me when I went there in disbelief he was really dead. This fucking chink just RAGS on this dead man for saying covid was fake and he hated mask bullshit. I got mad and reminded him he died on a machine at the fucking hospital. the hospital killed him, and these fucking people that went along with the medical tyranny and gay laws are at fault. He said "Oh yeah? I know the hospital director. He comes here to have sushi sometimes on weeknights. Why don't you stop by and tell him yourself?" I said I will if I see him, asshole. Of course I never saw him there, obviously. he was just blowing smoke. I was hella mad.
Oh, also my cousins neighbor died the same way. He died on a ventilator, they didnt even give him any drug treatment at all. Both men were about 55 and fat. It's easier to die on a fucking machine if you're fat. they were murdered.

>actor
You guys are fucking retarded

I know 2 people that died (supposedly from Covid), but neither were healthy.

>at my work
Being a janny isn't a job, and suicide doesn't count.

>Is this the greatest hoax in human history?
It's up there with 9/11 and the holocaust

I don't see where I denied the existence of the flu or justified the lockdowns resulting from covid19.

Your co-workers should have been vaccinated, they deserved to die.

moon-landing/space-race too.

worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/alcohol/by-country/

not me, Fred if you need a name

The bogs both died of Covid

Attached: _122578522_bog2.jpg (976x549, 117.84K)

My job wants to hire me on full-time from my temp office, and they told me if I ever decide to go into the office ( I currently work from home) that I need to be vaccinated. Do you think they'll keep this going well after the whole covid-19 bullshit? Are other businesses going to LARP like everyone needs to be vaccinated for covid-19 well after the actual virus itself is become endemic?

I think this, too. People are taking the increase in morbidity for fat people, as
>Hurrr, it only affects fat people!!
>just run away from the virus and take the horse wank pills instead!

American hospitals don't want to kill you, they want you to stay alive so they can take all of your money.

worldlifeexpectancy.com/live-world-death-totals

No you fucking idiot. Covid is slightly worse than flu, even less now with omicron.
And yet, you still continue lick the boot of your government while it’s stomping on your throat

>And yet, you still continue lick the boot of your government while it’s stomping on your throat
I honestly have no idea how you surmised that from my posts. You lunatic.

> limey doesn’t know anyone dead from coof either

Wat

Even the strictest businesses I work with have all lifted their mask and vaccine requirements except the healthcare businesses. Some of them used to be really strict with their protocols too. They just went and lifted them all in the last few weeks like none of it ever happened.

I've never had it, don't know anyone who's had it, other than "I think I had it". I don't wear mask, never been tested, never been jabbed.

Attached: download (1).png (840x630, 1.08M)

I know of maybe two by several degrees of separation. Both were extremely old and if I hadn't been told they'd died of the coof I'd just have assumed they died of old age.

Covid is around 10-20x more deadly than the flu with a 1-2% mortality rate.
Omnicron is only less lethal because literally everyone has already had covid or been vaccinated by now. it's been just as deadly for China because most unvaccinated there never got covid

Attached: unnamed.png (1125x1115, 1.09M)