Not impressed, I must say

I was under the illusion that Russian was a military powerhouse. What happened? Is it the ZOG media not reporting correctly, or is Russia actually this shit? I understand they're trying to minimize civilian casualties, but this is ridiculous. What's your take away from all this?

Attached: SEI_89818908-640x360.jpg (640x360, 150.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfuturist.net/contrarianism-the-cancer-of-our-movement/
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I understand they're trying to minimize civilian casualties, but this is ridiculous.
They're not at all, which makes it even more ridiculous. The Red Army's performance in WWII was based largely on the massive amount of lend-lease shit they got. Without it, they revert to their feudal army nature since time immemorial.

The ZOG media is not reporting correctly. If russians had 10% of their ukraine army confirmed KIA there would be way more carnage.

>The Red Army's performance in WWII was based largely on the massive amount of lend-lease shit they got.
it was based on absorbing the first strike, then hitting the enemy on the counter-attack. same as with Napoleon when Russians marched all the way to Paris even though they were chased out of Moscow a few months earlier.
it seems Russians can't really strike first

>there would be way more carnage.
And this comparison is based on what? How are you quantifying it?

Interesting insights

>I was under the illusion that Russian was a military powerhouse.
The soviet block was...back in 1983 maybe, but now..
where do ppl get this impression from?

Attached: 276013926_2837220433239325_3413900725233658387_n.jpg (552x572, 55.82K)

And those Russkie FAGGOTS will bleed as their precious "war machine" routinely shoots itself in the foot day by day, week by week.

Probably from the media. I've always liked at Russia as our biggest military rival, guess that was wrong.

Faggots like Nick Fuentes and Richard Spencer: americanfuturist.net/contrarianism-the-cancer-of-our-movement/

>Is it the ZOG media not reporting correctly
That couldn't possibly be it

Attached: 1647664408570.jpg (199x330, 17.63K)

Hi

Attached: 1644114296067.jpg (660x495, 106.67K)

There are 12 russian armies advancing on 7 major fronts. There are a limited number of roads to advance on. For Russia to lose almost 1000 killed every day, and a greater number wounded, they would have to be doing constant frontal assaults with all forces. The videos we've seen don't look like that, it's mostly slow urban fighting and convoys picking their way along. There are few multi-day bloodbaths over the same ground and no real air battles. The russians probe all over, but the only places with enough sustained fighting to cause hundreds of KIA are Kiev and Kharkov.

>Ukraine is also military powerhouse with metric shitton of ATGM and MANPADS
>Ukraine has NATO intel+spec ops+radar+command+psy ops
>Putin just assumed that less than 1:1 force will suffice, since Ukrainians are not going to fight at all
>Russian AA is nigh useless and heavy artillery is kept at bay to minimize civilian casulties
>Accumulation of corrupted official and yes men in the army
>There is no comparison, war like this (140M vs 40M) wasnt fought for a long time

tl;dr Corruption, political interference and fighting with rocks against paper.

>Is it the ZOG media not reporting correctly
Ukraine is Safe and Effective.

They are trying too hard to avoid civilians.
It slows everything down.

Spencer is anti-Z
He reached his full glow form
Fuentes I have no strong feelings on either way

Cope, the truth is the Ukranians light infantry is constantly attacking the Russians with artiller guided by drones and assaulting weak points. This is because the Russians are stuck, having lost 25% of their combat power and not really able to do massive assaults anymore. At 50% they can no longer attack at all

you know fuck all about military and should shut the fuck up on speculations

1800 combat vehicles confirmed lost by the Russians, 30000-40000 dead and wounded is very likely (NATO figures)

oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html?m=1

Based Czech saying it as it is.

>cope
>proceeds to cope
If any of that is true, I'm sure they'll be unable to continue the war any day now.

> citing source known for blatant exaggerations and Ukie propaganda
KEK if you honestly believe those numbers you are mentally retarded beyong salvation, go see a doctor

what happened?

1) russian losses are far from what ukrainians claim, even grozev thinks that they ara 5k

2) ukrainian losses are exceeding russian losses, even famous ukrainian tg channels admit their losses are catastrophica, wapo and pentaghon claimed that their losses exceeded 20k as of 16 march

3) ukrainians have numerical superiority - 2,5 to 1

4) they are trying to minimise civilian losses