What happens when a population is priced out of buying a home? What happens when rent becomes 3/4ths of your income...

What happens when a population is priced out of buying a home? What happens when rent becomes 3/4ths of your income? Can a society even exist under such conditions? It does now, but what happens next? Is it even fixable?

Attached: bnynrun345.jpg (5385x3590, 766.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2022/03/11/foreclosures-up-in-february-double-digit-increases-expected-next-6-months/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dignity. Not everyone in the world has it.

Why are men quitting the workforce

We're not quitting the workforce, the workforce is quitting us.

Zoomers will just live at home and vote for politicians that support unchecked immigration because they're the dumbest generation in human history.

Korea has a fertility rate of 0.81, Germany 1.6

It is not entirely their fault they are dumb though. It is by planned design.

They seethe

Both can be true. And are.

It's not as though this hasn't happened before in history. The result was always the same, look at France in the 1700s.

Poor and stupid will stop overpopulating earth. Only richfags will have kids. Finally evolution will cut off genetical leftovers from high value members of our society.

I go live in the woods and murder wealthy people for sport.

>high value members of our society.
The chinks that are buying up canada and aussieland are high value members? They are just putting their wealth away from the commies. Hardly high value members.

so the solution is death?

Always has been.

Attached: 1646867867663.png (750x818, 809.2K)

What happens is we go back to how things were in medieval times. These mother fuckers got sick of the plebs being all uppity so they’re taking shit back to how it use to be.

a depression will take care of this, the fed shot their entire load to prevent a small recession in covid, they made their friends wealthy, but now they are out of gas and have to pull the rug.

Housing market is already showing signs of weakness, including builders rushing to build (permit numbers +) without going under contract. While mortgage applications fell 14% in february.

This same exact pattern happened in 2007/2008, and the Fed will start selling its MBS portfolio in May, aggressively.

Shit is about to get lit, and no one wants mortgage protections right now.

That would be nice but I doubt housing will crash again any time soon.

Our country is in sharp decline and the housing bubble is going to collapse again. Anyways, check out these price per gallon USD stats from around the world

Attached: DE0B7445-7AE6-450F-A29A-67CD9C4A9DB3.jpg (1408x1788, 825.73K)

Learn how to build. People have been doing it for thousands of years

>Is it even fixable?
We need to start taking money from other countries. This is done through producing and exporting goods. A country cannot survive on an IT economy alone, at least not when it's being dragged under by the third world.

Rent
Pods

There are enough homes though is the funny thing. It’s an artificial scarcity and supply shortage caused by hedge fund algorithms and speculative investors.

A lot of houses are sitting empty with people in the street in tents next to them. This is clearly a violation of basic human rights. A good politician would raise property taxes with each person home. If you own 3 homes you pay far higher graduated rate than a person who owns 2.

If you own 3 homes and hold a foreign passport, you pay far more than a person who only holds a US passport and holds 3. The entire ponzi would collapse and the elites and foreign entities would be completely fucked trying to sell all this property.

You can also do this with property. It would be an incredibly populists policy, completely legal, and would destroy the oligarchy who are overhedged on this as an asset right now. Email your senator, house of representative at both the US and state levels to propose legislation.

It’s not hopeless if we all work together. :-)

That's just kicking the can down the road. The pods will inflate in price to the cost of a mansion if your country continually bleeds money into other's economies.

Brain drain. Or a lost generation...

Bought this for $20,000 USD. Currently have a total of $100,000 into it. 3 acres on a lake with 200ft of lake shore. Learn how to read a tape measure and swing a hammer

Attached: 199526273_10218817223211253_4949758820937937903_n.jpg (960x540, 130.94K)

Manufacturing will be either automated or just go to Mexico like it is now. The only major thing we export is food and that is being bought up by the chinks. There is not a single manufacturer of silverware in the USA anymore. All are china in origin. Example of a staple good we all need,

Truthful education fixes both problems

Attached: 200752458_10218817215891070_8697811052411494668_n.jpg (2048x1152, 322.43K)

I think building locally is good but the long term ramifications of highly polluted slave labor in China and their competitive wages may be impossible to compete with — especially considering the infrastructure needed to develop competition and the future of automation.

>Can a society even exist under such conditions?
Yeah, it's called slavery

>Example of a staple good we all need,
I'll remember your post when I'm eating with my hands in 5 years.

One of the few intelligent posts I've seen in a while on Any Forums.

They're never gonna vote for that no matter what they reply to emails with.

>That would be nice but I doubt housing will crash again any time soon.

lol, do you realize the number of people that moved up in house, that are now underwater and stuck with mortgage payments they can't make anymore due to inflation?

Do you know the number of foreclosures has 11% in the last month?
fortune.com/2022/03/11/foreclosures-up-in-february-double-digit-increases-expected-next-6-months/amp/

People bought bigger because they thought they would be working from home forever. Most are being called back into the office now, and they are spending all their discretionary income on inflation and gas.

We also have a workforce that is WAY overconfident in their ability to get a job, last year you had the "great resignation", and you saw sign on bonuses for mcdonalds and shit.

Every action has an opposite and greater reaction in economics.

As long as you don't live in a recession proof bubble (aka a government employee area like northern va), the housing market is about to fucking nuke itself.

Attached: buildersaredumb2.png (583x328, 510.66K)

>There are enough homes though is the funny thing. It’s an artificial scarcity and supply shortage caused by hedge fund algorithms and speculative investors.
I've been trying to tell these fucktards this for months.
But the actual way to fix it is not emails to your comped ZOG "representative," it's any of
>hire some vibrant youth to tag the place, break windows, etc
>hire some bums to squat
>dump trash on the lawn
>burn it down
>etc
The days of trying to fix anything in this godless cesspool of a country are long gone.

Even if you have only a few employees it's better than nothing. It's money that stays in your economy and pays someone's wages.
Impose tariffs on imported products made by US companies that operate overseas. Trump did this to apple and it worked, forced apple back into the US and created jobs.
The reason your and many other formerly wealthy countries are in this position is because your leaders took bribes from China to destroy your industries. People wonder why their country is going broke but its really simple, you have to make and sell things to other countries. Recycling your own dollar within the service economy and having every transaction taxed isn't the way to create wealth.

At this point we’re too far gone, I will vote for any president that promises me NEET bucks. I’m 42 this year and need to keep the dream going.

Attached: 99570107-9847-4311-ADB3-3636A6D16BA1.jpg (1024x655, 62.52K)

They’ll just make double the money on insurance, you dumbass.

PAY ATTENTION TO HOME BUILDER PERMITS VS CONTRACTS

This is one of the last signs before the bubble absolutely collapses, as builders play hot potato with the land they bought during the good times and they desperately try to get homes built.

That's how you get shit like this...

Attached: buildersaredumb.png (588x378, 477.11K)

>doesn't know about liberty flatware
ngmi

Well we all use them is what I was getting at.

Time share pods, pod roommates, tent rentals, car trunk rentals, guerilla naps in cemeteries, so on. No one alive today is going to do anything meaningful to combat the current order if that's that you're thinking about. Things will get worse for a lot longer

>Buy a rotted old McMansion
>Turn it into a new McMansion
Ew, could've ripped it down and built something interesting instead. Passive heating/cooling, off-grid, sustainable materials, etc. At least the land is nice from the sound of it.
That's an executive level decision really. If we are put into a shared market with Chinese suicide labor; or Mexican cartel refugees or voluntary African migrants; we will be forced to compete with them. If it is simply made illegal on penalty of gunpoint to share a market with them, we won't. There is a body of people somewhere who can just choose whether we do one or the other.

lol No. Insurance companies will stop insuring them.

It's a really good example, I'm just saying I'll remember it when you're proven right.

>What happens when a population is priced out of buying a home?

Attached: 1647876428820.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

nice job user

I don't think insurance companies are allowed to redline.

Attached: 1646713482454.jpg (460x593, 78.53K)

>It does now, but what happens next?
Debt Bonded Slave Labor. People give up any remaining freedoms in exchange of wiping away debt.

This has happened before in many other societies. In that sense the Great Reset that the WEF morons are shilling as a good thing is nothing new. Sometimes Debt slavery was thwarted. Sometimes the ruling class was able to enforce their will and turn the masses into Social Debt slaves.

>Do you know the number of foreclosures has 11% in the last month?
11% INCREASE, not 11% total.

>There are enough homes though is the funny thing. It’s an artificial scarcity and supply shortage caused by hedge fund algorithms and speculative investors.

Most of the home scarcity shit is in big cities, not most of america. There are plenty of homes, all it takes is a few dominos to fall. People start losing their jobs, they foreclose on their home because inflation ate into the money they thought they had when they bought bigger during covid, there is no mortgage protection programs anymore, the fed is selling it's MBS portfolio, and they can't take out HELOC because they are now under water.

Competitive wages can be beaten by import tariffs. That's how you keep your corporations operating locally as long as their main market is local.
Infrastructure can be built, it just takes some investment. Government should get involved. Would do America good to have a nationalized steel and coal industry for example. Chinks and japs shit out crap steel. Uk stopped producing. It's an opportunity I think.