MORTGAGE RATE SKYROCKETS

30 year fixed mortgage rate skyrocketing as federal reserve esses back their quantitative easing. Housing collapse incoming

mortgagenewsdaily.com/mortgage-rates/mnd

Attached: IMG_20220323_200342.jpg (1080x1604, 173.07K)

not my problem, my house is paid off

Housing will continue to rise, only more slowly
Gonna take a lot more than that to fix inflation so bad that prices are doubling every decade

>30 year fixed

>couldnt afford a house before
>still cant now

I dont give a fuck let it all burn i want war and chaos

Attached: 1591647753139.jpg (480x480, 24.11K)

not my problem, slick!

Attached: 1598936802904.png (1061x441, 673.31K)

>muh housing market will collapse
>2 more weeks

Meanwhile at the (((central banks))) money printer goes super sayin

Attached: printing-money-money.gif (220x124, 704.66K)

>Housing collapse incoming

Won't happen. It can't happen. Any dip will immediately be bought up stabilizing the whole.

Sounding mighty 2007 in here

there's too much demand dumbo

at least over here in Toothpaste land

Ok Larry fink.
Ill never sell so fuck off.

Are you a zoomer? This literally happened in 2008. Then we went to QE. But now inflation is so high theyre stopping qe. Nigga this is gonna worse since printing now cannot fix it.

zoom out

Attached: fredgraph.png (880x460, 46.87K)

Attached: recession.png (2352x1312, 403.06K)

updated chart
not looking good

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 4.03.17 PM.png (2206x1460, 415.3K)

based.

What happens if the houses collapse?

> my house
you stop paying property taxes and you're gonna find out real quick who really owns your house

damn that plunge looks terrifying

These tranches are held outright, if the mortgagor defaults (which 99% of them do/already have, which is why the Fed bought them from their primary dealers in the first place), the deed then belongs to the Fed, who then either sits on the property (affecting housing values and skewing the housing market) or gives it to one of its triparty dealers to be rented (REITs) or picked apart in foreclosure court, to be bought for pennies on the dollar. The Fed now owns 1/3 of all mortgaged homes.

The private banks that own the Federal Reserve (and the financial firms they choose to fund i.e. BlackRock, Blackstone, Carlyle Group, American Homes 4 Rent) want to own all the properties, then the US government can become their customer through housing assistance; in this way, they form a closed loop of both supplier and customer, keeping the general public from owning any property, while profiting.

Under the guise of Covid, the Fed and its ilk buying single family homes, apartment buildings, trailer parks, nursing homes, offices, strip malls, warehouses and keeping these real assets in their privately-incorporated LLCs (aka Special Purpose vehicles (SPVs)

Attached: Outright MBS held in Fed SOMA.png (2182x1476, 544.9K)

this rise is really bad, too

Attached: Margin lending to hedge funds.png (2256x1464, 412.77K)

This

M1 and M2 money supply growth has leveled off in America. We are moving from quant easing to tightening. And rates are being raised.

Not saying they can't just print more, but at some point people will get the rope. This is a big reason why everything is so crazy right now, because it's going to get a lot worse and they are slow cooking this bitch.