What happened here exactly?

What happened here exactly?

Attached: 7070923C-1B8D-4F82-A2AD-120A52620444.jpg (828x564, 330.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CEpuPTk4r6k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_800_conspiracy_theories
youtube.com/watch?v=YpIYBtEi6iE&ab_channel=TheTelegraph
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He didnt fly so good

ancient Chinese magic

No expert but the attempted recovery at the end makes me think it wasn't suicide

HO REE FUK
ITA BREW MY MINDO
RIKE, REARRY BREW IT.

Looks like they shot it down to me, just based off that trajectory and the number of engines that would have had to simultaneously fail.. that is unless the fly-by-wire went completely fuckin bonkers

Sum Ting Wong
Wi Tu Lo
Byang Ding Ow

republican explanation?

>someone on that plane pissed off Hillary Clinton and she 5d chessed the pilot into taking everyone on the plane out just to kill that one person but they won't get caught because jews/Biden paid China to cover it up in exchange for business opportunities.

Kek.

Attached: 1644545696842.png (272x324, 92.24K)

Sum ting Wong
We tu lo
Hol Lee fuk
Bang dang ow

That's the automatics kicking in.
Planes (737 especially) try to save themselves.

Chinese Red-Dragon Blood-Sacrifice of their own ant people

There is a magnet factory on the ground.

Sum Ting Wong
Wee Tu Low
Bang Ding Ow

youtu.be/CEpuPTk4r6k

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-200604.png (828x628, 231.09K)

Pilot said fuck it time to die

co-pilot tried to stop other suicidal pilot after being temporarily disabled, but was once again overcome and the suicidal pilot finished the job.

Looks like the pilot just dove straight into the ground.

I was thinking explosive decompression that blew the tail/stabilizers off at FL29 leading to nosedive, slight recovery, to final nosedive... Is that possible?

Possibly it had a tailstrike that wasn't repaired properly?

"fly by wire" turned into "crash by wire"
i.e. it got Michael Hastings'd. my only question is, who (or what) was on board that they wanted to not just kill, but vaporize

it means the vaccine is working

Attached: VAERS.jpg (1236x892, 128.79K)

Does it seem weird to anyone else that media doesn’t stick to the story that literally 5-6+ 737s have plummeted to in the last decade?

One of the flight crew tried to pull an MH370, and either the other crew temporarily got back control of the plane or autopilot kicked in, but then the first guy took it again and 9/11'd the ground.
Interested to see if anything can be recovered from the flight recorders.

Bad Indian coders

It's amazing that all passenger planes don't stream audio/video back to homebase in 2022

Shitty tech, aka non-chinese

You will never be a woman

How did they manage to pull up at all, but then go right back down? It looks weird. So sudden and then it looks like they managed to recover but nope.

same thing i was trying to say here i wholeheartedly agree. suicidal pilot knocked out or tried to disable his copilot and then nosed down. at some point another crew member regained control, but then lost it again (a struggle), and suicidal pilot accomplished his mission.

A decent that fast in a plane as large as a 737 is not recoverable. Diving down that fast would most likely destroy the airframe in the process. If the wings hadn't been ripped off before that little increase in altitude, pulling back up from a dive like that certainly would've.

MH370 was hijacked by remote access to the fly-by-wire system and taken to Diego Garcia because a bunch of engineers were on board (and maybe a US drone from afghanistan)

Even that JAL flight that lost the entire tail could fly for some time, it didn't just drop like a brick.

I think it's either

1. Pilot suicide (almost guaranteed)
2. Extremely fucked stall recovery attempt
3. Bomb

Time to run a simulation in FS2020. :)

If it were blown tail, I'd think it's be a slightly more sloped fall with the wings (flaps/slats extended to provide drag)... but I'm completely guessing at this point with nothing but a lot of simulator time.

recoverable or not, basic human instinct in that situation (seeing the ground coming towards you at 600 mph) would have you pull back on the controls to avoid death. maybe they tried to recover after suicidal pilot put them in nose dive, but it totaled the airframe and physics finished the job.

>glowies set autopilot to doom-dive
>pilot overrides autopilot, momentarily corrects out of dive
>glowies set autopilot #2 to doom-dive: final edition
bing dang ow

>If the wings hadn't been ripped off before that little increase in altitude,
How would that increase in altitude happen without wings?

This. Are there pics of the crash site? If the wreckage is scattered over a few miles, then it looks more like a bombing than anything

there were 3 pilots

Different 737's.
This model is from the original family that have an extremely safe record.

The other's are 737 max, which is technically a whole new plane in terms of flight characteristics, despite being a 737 stretched. And apparently the software issues were only to the max line as well.

I guess it's assuming that the plane is in one piece at the point where it dove, and not say a bunch of falling, burning wreckage

Acceleration decreased and gravity won.

both can happen--not mutually exclusive. meaning the wings couldve held on long enough to cause a change in trajectory but also been ripped off in the process.

American psyop for acting against their will

well, i will say one thing: until the black box recording or more information is released, we can't know for sure. but the amount of extremely confident and assertive posters in this thread and others on the same topic pushing the "suicidal pilot" and "chinese engineering" angle really make me think there's another aspect to this that shills are trying to cover up

has the passenger list/cargo manifest been released yet? i'd be curious to know if there were any russians onboard, or any people who had recently traveled to russia/ukraine/any of the stans

You're a big guy!

>What happened here exactly?
He crashed the plane, with no survivors.

uncle sam sent a message

would everyone have passed out from that drop? also how come theres barely any forward momentum during that steep dive

Seems like a CIA electronic disruption system, to send a message to the Chinese gov. Remember the declassified Car crash technology?

The aircraft deviated from the checklist and the 'pilot' didn't know what to do.

>crashing in 2 minutes
Oh well, if that happens to me at least I know the suffering wont be that long.

The CIA has given a warning to the Chinese for refusing to sanction Russia.

Attached: terry sungl.jpg (750x920, 229.6K)

I think this is likely. Kind of sad thinking that your only action to save yourself would kill you so brutally.
I was saying that pulling back up probably tore the wings off. Unless there's some other bizarre reason for that sudden increase in altitude. But even then, I'm surprised that the wings were still on at all.

it crashed straight into a forested hillside and more or less vaporized. not much wreckage from what i could see

any of you guys ever read about TWA flight 800?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_800_conspiracy_theories
it was a flight from NYC to europe that got blown up right off the coast of Long Island, the official investigation said a short circuit ignited fumes in the fuel tank or some such bullshit, but high explosive residue was found on a number of pieces of wreckage

just goes to show, the official narrative is often bullshit and plane crashes have been explained away as pilot error or mechanical failure when it was actually a bomb several times before. nowadays they don't even need bombs, they can just take over the fly by wire system remotely and divebomb it into a hillside

Yes this would be an absolutely ridiculous republican explanation:
HJNNK

Attached: CDAD3B27-A8C4-43F1-AC96-3DC9B269D552.jpg (312x615, 50.16K)

Plane was full of bugpeople and they all started flying the plane back up but got tired

oddly enough, the exact opposite seems to have happened, if you look at the flight tracker data. it actually accelerated considerably as it dove down

I think the worst part is that it recovered briefly and even gained altitude before the final drop...

Imagine dropping from 29,000 feet to 7,000 feet in mere seconds in pure terror, followed by a brief sense of savior and then once again diving to final destination! yikes! just awful

It was pointed straight down. There's footage of it coming through the clouds straight down but you don't see the crash because it's behind some trees over a ridge. Still crazy looking through. Definitely looks more intentional than like some kind of accident because of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YpIYBtEi6iE&ab_channel=TheTelegraph

Who wants to try next?

We need a passenger list

based crack enthusiast.
>to send a message to chinese government
i wonder if it was about the shift towards settling transactions in yuan. maybe targeting bankers?

or it could have been china, not necessarily the CIA. or russia. it all depends on who was on the passenger list, or what was in the cargo bay.

Fuck me, he beat Bonin in the eating-dirt, cruising-altititude start, any% catagory by over a minute?

>it crashed straight into a forested hillside and more or less vaporized. not much wreckage from what i could see

Ah, that's brutal.

>any of you guys ever read about TWA flight 800?

I was around for that, nobody was fooled, 100% an accidental shoot down by the Navy. They even made jokes about it on SNL

This big guy was on it

Attached: bane on a plane.png (2158x1238, 1.82M)

Dunno anything about planes, what sort of mechanical failure could cause a large passenger plane to go into a sudden nosedive like that? I haven't heard anything about the plane radioing it had technical issues before the crash.
Also the cockpit voice recorder was apparently recovered, so we'll potentially know something soon enough.

Russian Hackers

Checkem

Attached: 1647217649596.jpg (480x651, 33.76K)

Vaxxed pilots.
High altitude causes brain clots, air hostess tried to save the plane but she was useless