Got a vaxxoid in your life you want to save? Just feed 'em some NAC

>destroys spike proteins
>breaks down nano-bots and 5g cell transmitters
>rips graphene to shreds
>has other beneficial properties

Attached: b51d218b-5d4a-4ce1-8b5d-2514375ea0a1.7494eaf5fbd27c4fb1a3ccae16de591b.jpg (1800x3200, 562.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bulknutrients.com.au/products/n-acetyl-cysteine-nac
enjoythemusic.com/magazine/manufacture/0809/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They made it illegal

Nope, only Amazon banned it. It can be purchased in most vitamin or health food stores, or over eBay or other merchant services.

Already bought 10 years worth

Just ordered some. I'm beginning to try anything to relieve the vax-induced tinnitus.

>10 years worth
why? only buy 4 bottles which lasts almost 6-months, then repeat.

It expires.

I really feel like im on borrowed time here I hope this shit works

what does it actually do?

I was just just shilled choline supplements on YouTube which I believe is just egg.

Attached: 1647995477462.jpg (960x920, 133.48K)

>here's a snake oil for a bunch of schizo ailments I made up
Don't forget to buy alpha brain and stack these two bad boys up, Alex Jones brethren

My mom refuses to take any supplement I try to give her. Dumb bitch can get fucked.

You might have some micro blood clots. Be careful. I hear aspirin might help to thin the blood but you could throw a clot which moves somewhere else.

It oxidizes into a slightly less convenient form but its potency is barely affected.

Nah, I'm going to sell it when everyone starts dying and panicking. It won't save them but whatever

it works bros...

Attached: NACbenefits.png (916x1217, 653.14K)

I am unvaxxed but NAC makes my mucous system go nuts. I am constantly clearing my throat for hours afterward.

meds, plz take em

Classic symptom of bad genes

This shit is legit. As soon as studies started coming out about how effective it is against Covid the FDA decide it to ban it from being advertised as having any health benefits so it got removed from all of the hang over pills. Explains why I never got Covid during the pandemic while living in Florida and boozing at clubs every weekend. Then I moved back to dc and immediately got it.

Super sus that FDA banned it though pretty sure it had something to do with Fauci.

NAC is so strong they give it to people that OD on Tylenol.

They also give it to girls are have the type of OCD where they pull their out.

Is it on infowars store?

Yeah NAC + glycine is the holy grail of anti-inflammatory supplements because it makes a ton of glutathione
They did a study on mice that were given a lot of GlyNAC and boosted their lifespans 24%

Literally the only down side is you get wicked brimstone farts if you take it on an empty stomach.

i have long covid this shit does nothing lol

you guys are more retarded than those divorced “”””audiophiles”””” spending $5000 for a bag of magic rocks to tape to the back of their record players

>long covid
code for side effects from your brain meds

Thanks for the real advice. Just took one.

>My mom
>Dumb bitch can get fucked.
She has been. Your dad laid some pipe. Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

How much are you supposed to take per day?

I took one a day and it gave me an upset stomach that persisted as long as it probably lasted in my system.

I purchase this at the grocery store. $15 for 100.
Choline is fine, but you don't really need to take it because its in basically everything.

NAC is taken by a lot of people to help their tinnitus. How long have you had it?

Probably have some residual damage to your peripheral nervous system, likely a cranial nerve (the vagus nerve is the usual culprit)
Post-viral vagal neuropathy is a thing after viral upper respiratory infections - look it up and if you think it fits, see if you can get access to a doc willing to prescribe a tricyclic antidepressant like amitriptyline or an anticonvulsant like gabapentin or pregabalin - they've been shown to help put the nerves in a more relaxed state so they can regenerate properly

Notice how no one actually answers your question user? That should tell you everything you need to know. Once a person is jabbed there is no removing what's inside them. A smart person took the centrist stance (as always) in this shill operation during covid as well.
>YOU MUST PICK BETWEEN GETTING JABBED OR STUFFING YOUR MOUTH WITH IVERMECTIN.
No thanks, I will just rely on my immune system and not being a fat ass.

>12. May Reduce Psychiatric and Addictive Disorders
But you're still stuck here, user

Thanks for the tip.
I sure am glad Im not a fucking Idiot that took the shot.
You have only yourself to blame.

Attached: 1646428402097.jpg (750x741, 115.09K)

Since the day after I took the vax back in Jan 2021. Going to the doctor has been useless as they're still in big pharma shilling mode. And always will be, I realize.

Did you get vaxxed?

I take 600mg/day of NAC. I don't get an upset stomach.
>300mg hawthorne; 120mg Rhodiola; 32mg Holy Basil; 400mg Ashwaganda; 1,000mcg biotin; 4mg Zeaxanthin; 20mg Lutein; 100mcg K2; 25mcg d3, 600mg NAC; 180mg (400IU) E; 150mcg iodine; 50mg zine; 500mg magnesium
This is what I take, roughly. It's great.
Although, I have upped my dosage of Ashwaganda to 500mg. I'm trying out a more affordable supplement.

Take it with food, never on an empty stomach

The supplement Jew loves people like you, unironically.

what does NAC actually do

I DIY most of my own supplements, zogbot. (see: tinctures) So, go cope and dilate elsewhere.

Add in Gingko Biloba to your daily regimen. Studies show it reduces tinnitus severity after a few months of use.

Makes you shoot gigantic loads into your boyfriends bum

see Reduce, not fix. :^)

From Uncle Clif's home remedy

Attached: E8h1sEtVIAUNkgY.png (2048x991, 80.36K)

I'm the zog bot? Good one. Majority of supplements you take doesn't do shit. You would be better off not ejecting your semen for a month and eating healthy + working out. But hey, I guess your flag checks out golem.

I put gingko biloba and ginseng in my protein shake. I'd highly recommend it. My tinnitus isn't even close to as bad as it used to.

>ausfags
bulknutrients.com.au/products/n-acetyl-cysteine-nac

>has other beneficial properties
Like which ones? i saw people shilling it on twitter but i don't know what it really is supposed to do.

it makes the body's most powerful antioxidant, think of it as the mother molecule to the ultimate body housekeeper, which kicks out all the microplastics, diseases, infections, foreign matter, old cell debris out of your body. It's the most powerful chemical in the world for that, it helps your body make countless house clearing molecules.

I can't find a consensus here. I take it sometimes after food and sometimes empty stomach because people say both. Stuff is an incredible shield vs vax shedders. I hope it helps the vaxxed but as couldn't say.

i get mine from Swanson or Piping Rock. they have some pretty good sales sometimes

I've had tinnitus for a while (well before covid), NAC doesn't do shit for it. If you have microclots, then high dose proteolytic enzymes might be worth a shot.

enjoythemusic.com/magazine/manufacture/0809/

Anons do not understand that their stacking of vitamins, zinc, or NAC are definitely all beneficial, but you will NEVER be totally balanced. And some of these nutrients that are beneficial that you take will make you unbalanced in another area. When I took NAC for something totally unrelated to covid before covid, I could tell it was actually helping some... but then I started getting mildly violent heart palps. Same with vitamin D.

The ONLY way to balance your body perfectly is by drinking your urine, which is the ultimate vitamin and nutritious drink that your own body makes for you. Urine is not waste like we’ve been lied to but ultra filtered blood plasma that has all the critical antibodies, stem cells, minerals, vitamins, salts, hormones, proteins, enzymes, amino acids, etc to heal from any disease and balance you perfectly.

>t. TREanon

Attached: E958FE28-8EA0-4720-BDD1-A960A460921E.png (750x1624, 1.51M)

You shouldn't take NAC too long at a time, it destroys your BBB

it makes you fart nasty cat farts on an empty stomach, that's the only down side

Thank you kind strangers. These are great suggestions.

>brain stuff
i like Lion's Mane + other medicinal mushrooms (reishi, chaga, turkey tail) , probiotics and ashwaghanda/curcumin personally

you should cycle every supplement even vitamin c

I just smoke maijuhana bongs in the mornings.