ITT, we only show love and appreciations for each others

No matter the flag, the race, or the religion you MUST say something nice. even if it makes you sick to do so.
There is too much hatred on this board. Consider this the first step in your rehabilitation therapy. So start saying nice things about france

Attached: cat8.jpg (1080x1068, 154.52K)

France has some of the greatest wine this planet has to offer. A vibrant and deeply rich culture rarely matched by others.

May God bless everyone and guard them from evil and put them on the path of righteousness , even those that hate and curse us , especially them.

France is known to the world for its great mathematicians, algebraists, geometers

Henri Poincaré, René Descartes, Alexander Grothendieck, Joseph Fourier, Pierre Fermat, André Weil, Jean Pierre Sierre. All very talented mathematicians. Thanks go to the mathematicians who developed my field of study: algebraic geometry

uh thanks

Brazil seems like a beautiful and fascinating country, yet i know so little about it. I envy your sunshine
bongs are the best mannered europeans i think

This is a weird fren thread.

Russia is a world masterclass in overcoming adversity and constantly having to deal with the short straw.

everyone in this thread has big dick. Such nice dick. Such beautiful dick. Such big and powerful peen with powerful emulsions.

i see what you are doing

>breathes in
America is so cool, everyone wants to be like them
Well russia is quite something right? slavs are friendly and fun. Commie blocks are comfy, vodka is the best alcohool to waste yourself

Attached: angrypepe.png (680x680, 339.32K)

I appreciate Mexico more than Canada

France and all other western countries are nations of people who shit on the plate they use to eat.
A plate created by people who died long ago.
The rest of countries on earth are cattle farms that exist for no reason other than sustain a small elite of degenerates.
There is no hope.
There will be no collapse.
Only a slow and certain decay until first world countries become cattle farms too

Everyone have a sip of my new obesity liquid.

Attached: Garcola.jpg (895x1414, 217.29K)

France is the motherland
God bless the Russian soul, you have best chess players and painters

We are just people unwilling to admit that they are the source of their own problems, and that we cannot save humanity. This inability of both things leads to the hate and bitterness.
I love you all for what you could be, my Übermensch.

Attached: nod-of-approval-gif-imgur-5.gif (455x262, 1.72M)

Tbh I don't have many good things to say about you either. Nice football I suppose.

nafri
paki
white
vodka
nigger

Attached: assorted-fruit-gummi-bears_3.jpg (1500x1001, 342.21K)

why are you like this brazilBruh.
Go out and enjoy the sunshine
Com'on u can do it

Attached: kek2.jpg (1024x944, 96.93K)

Brazil is not a country.

Canadians are strong and I’m proud to have them as brothers in arms

I'm probably going to kill myself soon.
I'm far too tired

As much as I hate Southerners, I'd love to sit down with them and have a plate of Southern fried chicken and a cheap beer. Country music would be playing as the sun sets over the farmers' fields behind us. We'd all shoot the shit about anything and everything other than politics, and all would seem right in the world.

Then the next morning they'd call me a fag for wearing a mask, I'd call them nazis for supporting an insurrection, and we'd part on the usual bad terms. But for at least one evening, we were friends. And it was kinda okay.

Attached: bunny.jpg (1280x720, 83.88K)

I’m grateful an Indian hasn’t tried scamming me today.

Thanks fren. Australia has the most easy-going guys in fair weather and the most steadfast in hardship.

Attached: convoy-pepe.jpg (439x363, 45.15K)

You shouldn't kill yourself. I'm a pretty smart person, did I mention algebraic geometry? listen to my words

i see you fren

Attached: 1629753195495.jpg (647x547, 110.67K)

I wanna fat sour tabby cat. So cute.

NO! You have to wait till globalism dies!

love you all, girls
don't care if you don't

Fuck britfags, fuck frogfags, fuck medniggers, fuck slavshits, seethe cope and dilate yuropoors you will never be an American

Im sorry for what the 2016 olympics did to Rio's beaches, fren

cute cat

who hurt you brandon?
tell us
It's a non judgmental thread

Attached: longdog2.jpg (700x875, 46.54K)

British food is actually really good, especially the breakfasts.

>from bromance to brodomy

Attached: 157083753408573.jpg (1024x536, 67.59K)

YES! YES! I love British food, it's so delicious. I love British food! Brits, thank you for your delicious cuisine!!!

i could taste the bile in the back of your throat as i read this

Attached: 1648077428160.png (343x628, 274.73K)

i hate the fucking lot of you broken record cuddlebox retards
pure reddit shit

N

no frenpoints for y'all

Ho god british food... mmmmmmmh

What are you waiting for? You keep posting threads whining about it.

I don't know your age and I don't care. I'll tell you it doesn't get any easier as you age. Everyone around you, that you love will die. You'll be alone. Your body will start to ache, you may become incontinent and start shitting yourself. Have any of this yet user?

How bout you equip yourself with the tools to deal and stop with the empty threats and pull your head out of your ass.

Brazil makes kino tinned corned beef.