Do you think Jesus will ever stop coming?

I'm old. My parents are old their parents are old and we've all been told and believed Jesus is coming """soon""".

It's beginning to feel like a scam. The things that are signs of the last days have been happening for centuries. I invited Jesus to come inside me and expected be as most Sooners do that he would deliver us from this earthly plane. I've felt that I shouldn't be concerned with worldly politics because my destiny is to lie with Jesus and be ever more closer to him. But as the world continues to fall apart around me I wonder is it because us Sooners are detached? Is he even coming soon? Will he ever stop coming?

Are you a sooner?

Attached: dcktjtv-39ecc995-4641-4a8a-a31f-d0dc279eeae5 (1).png (290x300, 48.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6e76kJfvKgU
youtube.com/watch?v=IkCZd9-IxqA&ab_channel=IIIMaxer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meditate on the teachings. Meditate on this image. Come to your own conclusion.

Attached: 1617323478831m.jpg (1024x771, 163.62K)

jesus only comes when you stop worshiping jews and their faggy kike money
boomers love jews and faggy kike money
and so becuase of that jesus will never come

until there's a peoples are willing to give their lives to discard the faggy jew worship and their faggy kike money jesus will never return

Sometimes I wonder if the rapture already happened and only like 5 people were worthy so nobody noticed and we’re the leftovers

He'll be coming in just two more weeks.

Forever.

Jesus is the eternal comer

Religion is a tax free money scam

Why does everyone assume that the return of a Christ figure is Jesus himself. Could be someone maybe *GASP* misunderstood what was said?

2 more weeks

Attached: 1631739151949.png (1160x900, 476.8K)

most of the ones expecting him are sinners(vaxxers) who will be sacrificed in order to save the pure(unvaxxed)

He will be here in about 100 years

100 years from miracle of Fatima to the fulfillment of Mary's request for the Pope to consecrate Russia to her immaculate heart, 100 more years until Jesus returns

>jesus only comes when you stop worshiping jews
except jesus, of course.

Listen chud, he could have NEVER came b4 1948.. We are past that year, understand???

The "Rapture" will be the first ones that see the truth and embrace it. The next wave will be the ones who grudgingly accept the truth. The ones left behind will be the ones that can't accept a new reality. They won't be able to remove the hook of brain washing.

youtu.be/6e76kJfvKgU

If you ignore and don't look at the material that describes when and why He arrives, what's going to be the result?

Once the Gospel is preached in all the world, then the end shall come. We don't even know if we would still be alive before the day ends much less two weeks from now. We will meet Jesus when we leave this world or when our soul leaves our body.

Matt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Attached: ad407837114849be9e46d5b087c974abd04d9632a2cfb67ed64a7843cc3e88c8_1.jpg (640x623, 81.12K)

Maybe he has come and gone, like the year zero was his return.. we are left in this post return sespool.

Stand strong brother, the night is long but at the end of it our Lord Jesus is coming. Guard yourself against all lies and impurity.

What is the gospel

The Son of God died for the sins of the world.

Attached: Acts_2-21.jpg (720x720, 189.73K)

Romans 10
>9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

I've never seen a Christian claim that Jesus was returning "soon". You're pulling shit out of your asshole, your ancestors would be ashamed.

He was here 2-3 years ago. The satanist did corona and mask ritual to obscure it. Hes somewhere on earth now. Undercover

Then what did I become a catholic for Just to get fingered by an old man

Jesus walks the earth today

what the fuck is a Sooner

you have to be literally retarded to believe russia would deny orthodoxy and accept catholicism. only a true retard would say something like this. only someone who is both retarded and who never had any contact with east slavs would ever entertain this

>Will he ever stop coming?
Jesus is always coming. Whatever you do. God is the creator. Soon He will deliver you based on what you did and how things work universally speaking.

We want our safety. We don't want all the madness described in Revelations.

Find God for yourself. Find pragmatism. Personally I don't do all these things because Im looking for other people about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=IkCZd9-IxqA&ab_channel=IIIMaxer
In the first two minutes he makes it clear his intentions are pure. Kelly and Dee are a prophet.

Attached: 7.gif (768x576, 116.3K)

“I am NOT sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
“But ye (Jews) believe not, because ye (Jews) are NOT of my sheep.”

Attached: 4522994677_550bb416d7_o.jpg (477x218, 34.57K)

So you can stop believing in religion and start believing in Jesus.

He spoke Greek. Paul's writings were in Greek.

If you're getting impatient on the arrival of Jesus, then you might not be the person who will be saved by him when he comes.

'Salvation is of the Jews' - Only those who believe in Jesus (Spiritual Israel/Jews) and not in themselves are saved or have inherited God's salvation.

There is an Israel after the flesh (the nation) and Israel after the spirit (the Church, believers in Christ).

1Cor 10:18 Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?

Spiritual Israel are God's people, not the nation.

Gal 3:6 just as Abraham “believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”?
Gal 3:7 Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham.
Gal 3:8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.”
Gal 3:9 So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

Anyone who denies that Jesus is the coming Messiah or the Christ does not have the Father.

1John 2:22 Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.
1John 2:23 No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also.

And modern Jews speak English.
What's your point?

by that logic everyone on this board is an Englishman

That's what you need faith for. When you understand that God is good, that there is someone ultimate and eternal, someone truly good, then you need to trust in Him regardless of what the world and your mind tries to tell you. Even when you don't understand everything in scripture and history and prophesy. What do we really know about history anyway, 99% of it is a scam, same with scientism, which just turns out to be a form of satanism. We know nothing really, and the bible is the only book we truly need. Your rational worldly mind wants to understand everything without humility, and at the end of that rationalization people become spiteful and defiant, they don't have God with them anymore, calculating everything based on worldly assumptions and data that the world gave them, and everyone is worshiping money, greed, and mutated space monkeyism.

Attached: 1647369849472.jpg (1000x667, 159.27K)

Dee was a cuck who let Kelly fuck his wife because Kelly sold him a lie about how the angels told him to fuck Dee’s wife. Dee was also the first glownigger

Don't lose hope, user. Just 2 more millenia

Attached: 1643639156877.gif (640x480, 790.8K)