THE PLAN TO EXTERMINATE THE VACCINATED IS IN MOTION

CONGRATS TO ALL PUREBLOODS WE MADE IT

Attached: 1619175999456.png (768x713, 115.63K)

The next election cycle will be the far-vax vs the pure alternative

You haven't made it yet. It will get much worse as they start dying.

something makes me laugh when american says pure blood xddd
but yeah over here my gf, family, most of friends did not even consider vaccination against flu

Fellow NYC unvaxed reporting in.

checked and based, you will inherit a whole city block to yourself

the sneakiness of this framing and smearing is off the charts

Attached: makes sense.png (914x1983, 883.93K)

That's really interesting. The vaccinated group just has no sense of personal space and only wants to disturb other people, where as the unvaccinated group desires to be left alone and they want the same for others.
The vaccinated were also screeching that everyone should be forced to take drugs or suffer, etc

So, retards who fell for antivax propaganda are also just as vulnerable for pro Russian propaganda

Really there's no surprises there

nyc libtard here
nobody with half a brain cares anymore, it’s literally just the terminally online twittertards

you’re still giant retarded faggots though

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (636x499, 56.29K)

Basically vaxxies stay mad while unvaxxed are str8 chillin' doge

Nice bait, nigger.

>nyc libtard
RIP, we'll inherit all your stuff

you wouldn’t want it, i have a lot of books that use 3+ syllable words

Kek, it's cute that you think we are all dumb, nigger.

Literally normal people vs NWO cultist sheep

Attached: UN Antifa.jpg (1246x1284, 199.34K)

Hello fellow unvaxxed NYC chad, fuck these faggots, know where to find based people?

>Forget all the dystopian hell we put your civilization through chuds!

Dilate

Attached: 20211206_201500.jpg (2172x3862, 606.34K)

Oh, weird. The people who did what the government told them to do want to do now what the government is telling them to do. Strange, eh.

>Respondents who said they received 3 or more shots
>Respondents who said they were unvaccinated
Where does that leave people like me, who only got two of the shots? Are we just ignored?

You will never be fully vaccinated

I never understood this "vaccines will kill you!" conspiracy theory. If !THEY! did this, why in the fuck would they want to survive as the new elite in a world of no surviving left wing puppets to suck their dicks, with only YOU fucking crazy ass armed to the teeth paranoid anti-government lunatics? I can't make any sense of it.

It would kinda make sense if the whole conspiracy theory was forged by democrat troll farms though, to wipe out enough of you with covid to make the always close elections tilt blue permanently.

someone not having vaxx aids = russian collaborator
put them in camps folx