MARIUPOL IS GONNA FALL TOMORROW

Azov bros...

Attached: IMG_20220323_235658_767.jpg (1278x944, 273.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/marksnoeck/status/1504839366094561283
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/06/Situation_in_Mariupol.svg
pbs.twimg.com/media/FOkXP1EWUAUxNJf?format=jpg&name=small
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just two more

mariupol is the azov stronghold which is probably why they've focused it so hard

Imagine believing picrel. Russia owns, at most, the roads coming into Mariupol, a naval blockade, and a defensive perimeter around the city. There is physically no way for them to hold this territory. They will be forced to destroy it or lose a slow war of attrition.

And after they kill all of Azov who is going to take it back?

how would you know mister armchair general?

Attached: pe3d8.jpg (600x493, 33.34K)

>There is physically no way for them to hold this territory.
Why not? What are they going to do about it other than get killed?

>M-M-M-M-M-MUH AFGHANISTAN
Not even close to the same situation.

Attached: fighting.png (622x651, 377.87K)

Lol

LOOT N RAEP TIEM

Source?
>my ass

Funny how they say Russia is targeting civvies when they could just carpet bomb Mariupol and get the shit over with in a minute.

So that’s where all the AZOG jewery happens.

More what? Apples?

I hope you're trolling because they've (Russians) been geolocated in several areas around the city that would make this map far closer to reality than what you just said.

twitter.com/marksnoeck/status/1504839366094561283
Chechens here 5 days ago: 47.09831574,37.6409810

They were also geolocated here: Livoberezhna Rayonna Derzhavna Administratsiya 47.1087713,37.629009

and some church on the western side of the city that was pretty deep into the city that I don't remember the name of and I'm not going to look for it because I'm not sifting through hundreds of tweets but it's been proven that this map is pretty accurate.

pigs on suicide watch

yep, the sea of azov

Attached: azovsea.gif (920x577, 46.49K)

Southfront is literally russian propaganda website.

SouthFront (sometimes written South Front) is a multilingual website registered in Russia that "combines Kremlin talking points with detailed knowledge of military systems and ongoing conflicts... [and] attempts to appeal to military enthusiasts, veterans, and conspiracy theorists."[1] According to the European Union's EU vs Disinfo, SouthFront publishes news focused on "security issues, foreign policy, military analysis and reports on military hardware" while "loyally relaying whatever suits the Kremlin

two more weeks

>Southfront is literally russian propaganda website.
your lack of articles disturbs me, VPNfag

I don't give a fuck what website is making the map when there are multiple geolocations of Russians/Chechens in the city that is proving it to be at least semi-accurate.

Here's the wikipedia map from 9 days ago: upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/06/Situation_in_Mariupol.svg

We know for a fact, based on Chechen locations that the above map is outdated.

Here's the IFSW map:

pbs.twimg.com/media/FOkXP1EWUAUxNJf?format=jpg&name=small

>Russia owns, at most, the roads coming into Mariupol, a naval blockade, and a defensive perimeter around the city. There is physically no way for them to hold this territory.
Regardless, this claim is laughably incorrect. The city will fall within the next 5-7 days.

In 2 more weeks

>Azov bros
Stop talking to zombies, better help us clean the body parts and the piles of shit they left before dying

Attached: 1647960063015m.jpg (888x1024, 75.39K)

Their maps are quite accurate though

The other russki/chinese ones are too overkill and the western ones they just cant cope

WHERE IS VON MANSTEIN

Check'em boys.

Attached: pic 810.jpg (856x478, 41.25K)

Checked

That and DPR claims it as one of their cities, plus the land bridge to Crimea I think goes through Mariupol

It's over for Azog

Attached: 1647917927128.gif (200x200, 1.93M)

They should have taken it in 2014

DER MANSTEIN KOMMT

No different than the sources OP is posting

>the roads coming into Mariupol, a naval blockade, and a defensive perimeter around the city
They could just sit around for a couple of weeks until Azov came begging for food and water

Better late than never.

im not feeling so hot Azoz bros!

So what’s the Russian word for Azov anyways? CIA had a bad habit of naming their paramilitary groups as somebody not familiar with the language and culture. Al Qaeda for example, it means the toilet in Arab slang. But CIA chose it because it literally means the base. I have a feeling they looked at Crimea and just named it Azov after the Sea of Azov on a map. But I also know that had a different name locally in the past (Maeotis I think?)

Attached: dubsthemusical.jpg (211x300, 10.39K)