Is it safe to move back to NYC?

is it safe to move back to NYC?

Attached: nyc crime surge.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

just remove the niggers

Just Nigger Things

What would you realistically do if you were walking through there and saw a gang of nogs?

I live in NYC. It's just the niggers ruining this city. Between nig corruption in gov and nig chimpouts like this. Former Mayor's nig wife stole millions of dollars and no one batted an eye after she called the "reporters" racist. BLM looting went unchecked. Asians hate them, spics hate them, arabs hate them, even African's hate the niggers that live here.
Sad to see old photos of when it was mostly white people.

Attached: 1647816296135.jpg (493x625, 65.48K)

I live here and it’s relatively safe and friendly again other than the threat of being nuked at any moment.

He shouldnt've said the N word.

Is there a way for the world to go back

Attached: 1585359217550.png (1809x1231, 48.81K)

get in here user, you need this

Niggers and africans are mortal enemies, that's been the case for a long time.

No.

Attached: 1638034427467.jpg (1920x1738, 117.7K)

Around blacks never relax, user.

What happens when a city becomes 70% black or more, you get Baltimore or Detroit, no one is moving to niggerville. New York is lost

yes, please go back. Maybe the cost of properties in surrounding states will decrease.

looks fake to me

Unfortunately, I would have the foresight to never be in an area where such a thing could occur. Especially at night.

No. NYC is the next Detroit

>move back
user, just accept your place as being apart of the indelible legacy that is NYC.

Imagine the outrage if the races were reversed in this video. A group of white guys wooping the ass outta some black guy. This country is fucked and it will be just a matter of time before white/other people snap and indiscriminately cleansing.
Truth is, this is the ultimate sucker punch and backstab. My generation grew up being taught that racial behavioral differences were merely fiction. Treat eachother with kindness. They took this kindness for granted-- never again. You have made your bed. Now sleep.

>taking public transport in a concrete jungle
ngmi

Attached: nyc.webm (304x480, 1.5M)

New Yorker here. We're going to make Detroit look like Singapore by the end of the year, guaranteed.

It was bad before, but after the government literally tried to force them to take poison jabs to see the new Spider-man they basically lost it. I'm sure the crime rate surges match that shit completely.

Less safe than moving to Kyiv right now lol

No clue as I have the cognitive reasoning to never be around black people.