/GPG/ /UG/ /SG/ #1914 - Who Edition

Palestine, Ukraine, Russia, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Myanmar, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
No major changes in any front. In Mariupol Approx. 70% of residential areas are now held by RU/DPR, there's heavy fighting in the industrial areas.
ressumption of clashes at Marinka in order to take the remaining parts of the village
Biden said on Wednesday that Russia's potential use of chemical weapons against Ukraine was a real threat.
>Belarus
Belarus closes Ukrainian consulate in Brest and kicks out diplomats
>Syria
Multiple rockets hit Azaz Aleppo today during the lunch hour, wounding at least four civilians.
Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian met with Syrian Foreign Minister Faisal Mikdad
>Yemen
Yemen’s Iran-backed Houthi rebels this week struck the same oil storage tank in the Saudi Arabian city of Jiddah
>Egypt
Leaders of Egypt, Israel, and the United Arab Emirates have met for a three-way summit in Cairo

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/aFfaPEep (embed)

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
maryamsculinarywonders.blogspot.com/p/recipe-index.html

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/spriter99880
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/oryxspioenkop
nitter.net/lindseysnell
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/theragex
nitter.net/ralee85
nitter.net/suriyakmaps

PT

Attached: 1648075132575.png (924x718, 561.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

militaryland.net/ukraine/invasion-day-28-summary/
youtube.com/watch?v=ilas1l9jtpY
youtu.be/CSA34nQVEVQ
youtu.be/K-PXPdZEMDs
youtu.be/eAMu4JfzxIE
youtu.be/W_WKaY4WeqA
youtu.be/c0HzFFAqpQQ
youtu.be/ytTADjJv-zo
youtu.be/9V6RLf7gk9A
youtu.be/F5HnrgVXy5Q
youtu.be/uXVU_TlXqjE
files.catbox.moe/wnpg7q.MP4
youtu.be/WTOeoySOSL0
files.catbox.moe/cwpmak.mp4
youtu.be/XDpW86M8goc
files.catbox.moe/4h8mr6.mp4
youtu.be/k6vY3Ie67mA
youtu.be/CO1wD7lHNqU
youtu.be/S4wwIdFbXa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice bake

Attached: 6D9E03F7-AB6B-4F22-A9D3-A2E6BC2AA938.jpg (828x1111, 643.18K)

Yes, Ukrainians are currently bombarding Moscow
putler's done

based

>Mariupol STILL standing

Attached: 1646523027379.jpg (297x319, 56.92K)

militaryland.net/ukraine/invasion-day-28-summary/

>The summary of the 28th day of Russian invasion to Ukraine, as of 23:59 – 23rd of March 2022 (Kyiv time).

>Another day of Russian invasion to Ukraine has passed by. Ukrainian resistance remains strong on all fronts, despite the air superiority of the enemy. Russian Army seems to prioritize Donbas area and focus its main forces there.

>Polesia Frontline

Attached: file.png (1536x982, 1.8M)

>Assad downs another
Bros how many more will he kill?

he can't stop winning

>Kyiv Oblast

>Russian troops assaulted Teterivske in the afternoon, but the defenders repelled the attack. The mayor of Bucha reported that Ukrainian forces encircled the remaining Russian troops in Bucha and Hostomel. We cannot verify such information and based on reports by Ukrainian Army officials, it’s not true.

>The enemy launched an assault near Brovary. Ukrainian troops repulsed the attack without much trouble.

>Zhytomyr Oblast

>There was no change on the ground in Zhytomyr Oblast.

Attached: file.png (1536x982, 1.73M)

Attached: main-qimg-e2f717fd0f17836998973ef6260099aa-lq.jpg (602x606, 108.12K)

What's going on in Mariupol?

>Chernihiv Oblast

>Russian Airforce destroyed a bridge near Desna, the only bridge in the area under Ukrainian control. The closest bridge now is all the way down near Vyzhorod (Ukraine controlled) or near Zolotynka (Russia controlled). Russian troops appear to be building a defensive positions and checkpoints near Novyi Bykiv, Makiivka, Losynivka, Monastyryshche, Velyka Doroha, Prokhory, Berestovets and Talalaivka.

>It has become clear that the town of Slavutych near the border with Belarus is under Ukrainian control. Russian forces bypassed the town on February 24. Thanks CortoM for the heads-up!

>Sumy Oblast

>Administration of Sumy Region clarified the situation in Trostyanets. The city is contested and reportedly the hottest point of Sumy Oblast at this moment. The local authorities reported heavy shelling and street fighting inside the city on Wednesday.

Attached: day_28_fullmap-1536x1086.png (1536x1086, 1.53M)

Little late there on the trigger. I always expect to see you take first post. You're slipping Mariupol Kraut.

What's a kiif

Attached: file.png (619x386, 216.95K)

Attached: 1646180250708.png (3300x2800, 3.07M)

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=ilas1l9jtpY

Attached: 3463466772.png (555x525, 407.77K)

>Kharkiv Oblast

>Russian forces crossed the Seversky Donets near Irpin and attempted to gain control of Donetske, Topolske and Kamianka. They did not succeed and retreated to the original positions. According to the Ukrainian intelligence, Russian troops lost about 60% of its strength in the area of Izium.

>Luhansk Oblast

>Russian troops continued to hit Rubizhne, Sievierodonetsk, Popasna with artillery and rocket launchers. The situation on the ground didn’t change

Attached: file.png (1536x982, 1.65M)

Mariupol-Chechen Rosgvardia troops in Mariupol.
youtu.be/CSA34nQVEVQ

Chechen soldiers in street fighting.(Around Mariupol)
youtu.be/K-PXPdZEMDs

Grozni-Chechen leader inspected the seized Ukrainian vehicles
youtu.be/eAMu4JfzxIE

Mariupol-Chechens are seen in the city battle in Mariupol.
youtu.be/W_WKaY4WeqA

Melitopol-Humanitarian aid has arrived from #Chechnya to #Melitopol
youtu.be/c0HzFFAqpQQ

Grozni-More Chechen volunteers going to Ukraine
youtu.be/ytTADjJv-zo

Russian and Chechen Soldiers in Firefight in Mariupol, Ukraine
youtu.be/9V6RLf7gk9A

Chechen commander talking to citizens in Mariupol
youtu.be/F5HnrgVXy5Q

Chechen troops advance into Ukraine
youtu.be/uXVU_TlXqjE

Chechen reinforcements
files.catbox.moe/wnpg7q.MP4

Chechen drone attack
youtu.be/WTOeoySOSL0

Ackmaht Sila
files.catbox.moe/cwpmak.mp4

Chechen special forces in Ukraine
youtu.be/XDpW86M8goc

Russian and Chechen Soldiers in Firefight in Mariupol, Ukraine
youtu.be/9V6RLf7gk9A

Mortar drops on chechens
files.catbox.moe/4h8mr6.mp4

AХMAT CИЛA!!! Bepнитecь ЖИBЫMИ БPATЬЯ Пecня o CИЛЬHЫХ ЧEЧEHЦAХ AKHMAT STRENGTH
youtu.be/k6vY3Ie67mA

Attached: 1647994584790.jpg (500x571, 76.57K)

Don't worry, Steiner will save Azov and Mariupol.

>Donetsk Oblast

>Russian forces advanced north of Donetsk and entered Verkhnotoretske. They reached a school located in the center, but haven’t captured the town fully. If we take into account the recent breakthrough of Russian forces near Panteleimonivka, Ukrainian command most likely decided to withdrew its forces from the area to avoid encirclement. However, this is not confirmed by Ukrainian forces.

>Zaporizhzhia Oblast

>There was no change on the ground in Zaporizhzhia Oblast.

Attached: file.png (1536x982, 1.52M)

ngl that map is kinda dogshit mr G+rh3NOy

>Mariupol is slowly becoming just a mark on the map. The destruction of the city is enormous. Ukrainian troops remains in control of the city center and part of Azovstal plant.

Attached: file.png (1536x982, 614.6K)

so what is Putin trying to achieve at this point

The fags and trannies support Putler, though.

>Mykolaiv Oblast

>Ukrainian sources reported a counter-offensive in the north. The troops liberated Khrystoforivka, Hreihove, Kyselivka and Pervomaiske. It’s most likely the yesterday’s counter-attack of Ukrainian AirAssault Brigade.

>Kherson Oblast

>There was no change on the ground in Kherson Oblast.

Attached: file.png (1536x982, 1.4M)

He's just out for a scone

Attached: file.png (578x160, 122.02K)

Attached: file.png (1278x944, 1.6M)

Good night bros.

Attached: 1646004322460.png (492x503, 439.37K)

Name one

Attached: jno.jpg (474x334, 34.71K)

you mutts are fighting geopolitical struggle to conquer the world and you don't even know what or why adversaries are fighting?

well it was a long ago since ZoG successfully eliminated sense of self preservation out of you, so I will make an exception and say that the cause is self preservation

Night buddy

Attached: Ma_Hongkui.jpg (319x491, 40.36K)

Thank you Italy i worked very hard for that meme.
You truly are my greatest ally.

Reminder Putin and Assad always deliver.
We got back UG
Idlib SOON

Attached: Get in loser, were liberating Idlib.jpg (1241x1539, 158.36K)

They don't. But non-whites do, so it would make sense for sandnigger general to support him.

hopefully this does not become a two weeks meme

Sweet dreams

goodnight my bibi

Attached: 3453521.jpg (720x483, 73.91K)

Goodnight
youtu.be/CO1wD7lHNqU

gn

i must say i don't have a feel for secondary motivations in the balkans in the 80's. i have a generic feel - like when i read the esteemed soviet student archeologist who proclaims that the sites he researched showed that prehistoric people were decidedly communist and then later discover he has very quickly become chairman of the supreme soviet science thingy.

secondary motivations or hidden motivations are always the things i look for since they are the ones that drive and steer the primary motivations - in this case i suspect secondary motivations overriding the primary - to do good medicine. but i may be wrong on that. i don't have a feel for it.

my secondary motivation is to laugh, my primary to create an accurate analysis. so perhaps my secondary has corrupted my primary. i dunno.

yes, but it's not really an encirclement encirclement, it's more like a fantasy encirclement which could happen at anytime but hasn't yet but is sure to happen SOON - if you draw enough conclusions for which no evidence can as yet be presented. but yes. definitely.

Кpивóй Poг is that city that's like a 100km long but only 15km wide at widest. How do you even siege such a city?

Attached: 1645803410841s.jpg (125x109, 2.68K)

Thank you for sharing your work with us sir

Sure it has grown by the years, damn.

Good night Algeria bro.

1) Prevent American missile defence from being stationed in Ukraine. This is important because Ukraine in NATO can potentially negate Russia's nuclear capabilities.
2) Have complete control over Europe's rare metals. Unless the EU wakes up and embraces nuclear, they will absolutely have to kowtow to Russia or China to get the resources needed for the transition to green energy.

gn

The twitter trannies with the hammer and sickle in their handle support him because they retardedly conflate modern-day Russia with the SU.

That's a very small minority of trannies though. Most trannies are just run-of-the-mill libtards.

the short way

Attached: 1528412393723.jpg (750x673, 330.19K)

Nuclear would be nice if the billionaire gas and coal people werent funding green party fags to get the plants shut down and using Chernobyl and near only Chernobyl as an example of it going wrong.

Attached: 4564721.jpg (1080x1080, 80.99K)

>Phosphorus bombs-It appears that phosphorus bombs were used in Kyiv.

youtu.be/S4wwIdFbXa0

Attached: 6437b3e174673d8e94a4073206cb57a5.jpg (1080x1152, 71.38K)

It looks more like flares to me.