Russia has the second most powerful milit--- ACK

Russia has the second most powerful milit--- ACK

Attached: FOkdYpbXoAUXsFw.png (604x652, 306.97K)

>ACK
Can someone explain this hot new r*ddit meme? I don't browse that website so I don't understand where this one came from or why everyone is spamming it now.

Ever heard of an onomatopoeia faggot? It's when you turn a sound into a word like MOOOO or MEOW. Literally not even a meme.

>40,000
Putler bots downplaying the 50,000 Russian soldiers killed in Ukraine. Didn't they hear the ghost of Kyiv killed 60,000 Russian tanks? How dare they pretend like Putin hasn't lost 100,000 soldiers.

ITS
FUCKING
OGRE

I used to be pro-Russian but yeah it's definitely over. Slava Ukraini now.

isn't it from the hanging tranny meme, newfag?

Can we beat the holocaust numbers in April?

Six gorillions

6 MILLION RUSKI KILLED BY GHOST OF KIEV

NATO: Babies tossed from incubators
NATO: Bin Laden in Afghanistan
NATO: WMDs in Iraq

he's asking about the source of this meme, not wondering what's the real sound generated by vocal cords during disruption of the spinal cord .

Attached: 1572046597271.jpg (1440x810, 250.62K)

hi newfag. I'm wondering why everyone is spamming it now when if you look back a year ago no one was spamming "ACK" in every thread. Hope this helped you understand!

it's from the 90s horror/comedy "Mars Attacks". it is also from an analog modem.

>being this new

IT IS
BUT SINCE LEFTOIDS CANT MEME THEY ALSO USE IT NOW

PRETENDING NOT TO REALIZE ITS ANTI-TR*NS
MAKING THEM LITERAL BIGOTS

NATO is basically coping itself.

What a cartoonish number kek. Propagandists aren't even trying.

>40,000
They said numbers about 2,000-10,000 dead. Basically they don't fucking know. If you read their briefing, they were talking about six dead Russian generals(lol), but dismissed it as unconfirmed. They were talking about low morale of the Russian troops because they are conscripts... Russia doesn't use conscripts in current conflict, it would be useless either way, because there are like 15k current conscripts, it would require partial mobilization. They were talking about Wagner group being deployed to Ukraine, wasn't it deployed for 200th times already? They were mostly relying on British and Ukrainian sources.

40k is impossible because there are only about 150-170k Russian troops there, Ukrainians would have just pushed Russian forces already. I personally think the number is in range of 1000-2000, I hope it's closer to 1000-1500. That is considering there were about 500-800 dead Russians in the first week(Russian MOD claimed 500, so most likely true), and that the first week was a failure casualty-wise. High estimate would be around 3,500, but that is abysmall amount of casualties.

> polandese memeflag
Kek

>onomatopoeia
Imagine knowing this word and convincing yourself you are not in fact a faggot.

Attached: fairly amorous gentlemen.png (670x676, 1.02M)

Attached: E116D233-EF97-4446-BB0B-346597FE5D82.jpg (474x214, 13.63K)

conspiracy theories are published in the WSJ now.

“Up to”? So the number could be 0?

>"Up to"/"nato"
Comeon, even I don't buy this shit.

Attached: 1648054115101.jpg (640x480, 165.31K)

Came here to post this. Wtf is this stupid shit

>Basically they don't fucking know.

Russia itself probably doesn't even know. The Russian government doesn't give a shit about their own people, they probably don't even have accurate records of who they sent into Ukraine in the first place, let alone who is dead or missing.

>a year
I never saw it until the equally retarded monkey putin forced meme. It reeks of reddit. It stinks of men in women's clothing.

That is even higher than what the Ukrainian said lol.
Exactly

The amount of cope the absolute blunder of russia is causing here is amazing.

It's so funny to see all these retards here call people sheep and think of themselves as some sort of elites when all they do is just parrot the edgiest narrative.

Russia is done for and rightfully so. This war against Ukraine is one of most humiliating military campaigns seen in 200 years. I know you are sad and lonely, but Russia is just trying to be a pale imitation of the third reich. It doesn't mean they actualy compare on any level.