I need some facts and figures to combat transgenderism. What are some good books and studies?

I need some facts and figures to combat transgenderism. What are some good books and studies?

Attached: FA34F567-217B-4019-881A-EDB544442EC0.jpg (1400x2163, 417.27K)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with transgenderism.
I've been taking HRT for 6 1/2 years ever since I was 14.
Now I have loving friends who support me and an amazing partner.
Trans people never hurt anyone, we are peaceful, loving, supportive, and accepting.
All of you racist incels who complain about transwomen are probably just mad because a trans girl rejected you.
The LGBT have been oppressed for years and years, and you still try to treat us badly. Why? Seriously fucking why?
Grow the fuck up and get a life.

Attached: IMG_20228483958338.jpg (550x921, 84.75K)

the mirror

You abuse children. Now does anyone have any links?

That hole is for my penis

Why do trans people always have more jaw than the average man?

There are none, I'm sorry. If you already have children there isn't much you can do. You make a single mistake and you'll be demonized in you kid's eyes and after that any move will just make things worse. You'll not be able to get any help, all doctors and therapists will side with your child and their delusion instead.

There's really no other mental illness that's treated by telling someone to lean into it. Societies function best when they're homogeneous. Individuals function best in those societies when they are similar to their peers. That's an observable truth, and this is where you'll lose most NPCs who blindly support trans bullshit. Men are men, women are women. There is no in between. If someone brings up intersex or hermaphroditism, they're a brainlet and their opinion should be discarded.

The fact is, the way we treat trannies is barbaric. We have modern Mengeles out there stitching sections of colon between mens' legs and telling them that they can be a woman if they fuck their body up with hormones and continually dilate a suppurating open wound on their body for the rest of their lives. Remember the lobotomy? It was once heralded as a revolution in the treatment of mental illness. Now it's regarded as barbarism. How are the body-altering procedures advocated by the far left any different?

And don't even get me fucking started on their insistence to start treatment for younger and younger people. That's just sick. Anyone who wants to physically or hormonally alter a child should just be kicked off a cliff Sparta-style. Kids are impressionable and stupid. Of course you're gonna have kids who think that trans is a valid way of living if they're surrounded by these fucking spineless faggots day-in, day-out.

Really, though, you're arguing with an ideology that's akin to Islam. The punishment for apostasy is (social) death, so they'll never admin fault or wrongdoing. The best thing you can do is mock and disregard them.

why are Any Forums chuds so obsessed with trannies?
this children argument is so lame, we all know everyone here is an incel, if you had children you wouldn't post in Any Forums, simple as, so why the fake outrage?

Attached: 1629721766555.jpg (500x499, 27.92K)

What more do you need nearly all of them go from incel to easymode the rest offs themself anyways...

Attached: 20220321_010913.png (2004x1076, 3.35M)

>hurr, you can only have an opinion on something if it's an element of your personal life
>hurr, what is empathy?

where's your empathy for trannies?
they are sick in the head and you spend all day here mocking them, how does that help?
just ignore them, it's literally not your problem or mine

I didn't mock them. Don't lump me in with people who have nothing to say.

>just ignore them

I have a problem with society accepting and encouraging degeneracy in any form. Every single one of us is the product of a hetero relationship (barring surrogates). Why would you encourage people to live outside of that system? Especially when you know that they will be mistreated for it? You'll never stop bullying, and you'll never stop the impulse for humans to seek people similar to themselves. We don't tell schizos to listen to the voices. We shouldn't tell people to snip their cocks off and alter their hormones. Simple as.

>come to Any Forums to get away from nonstop tranny rights discussions
>would now also like to get away from reverse tranny rights threads
pls I just want the funny pepe

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-29-17-01-26~2.png (1383x790, 857.74K)

I didn't read your first post as I wasn't replying to you originally, but now I did and I think we are in agreement.

I believe trannies are the biggest victims of globohomo and I don't think bullying them into suicide helps at all. I'm just tired of hearing that kind of stuff all day in Any Forums.

>just ignore them
I am forced to deny reality because of their mental illness.

Never a woman, always a man

I appreciate that. They're definitely the victims in this. I just can't understand why anyone would want to encourage a lifestyle that precludes the most straightforward path to purpose and meaning (raising children, i.e. having a legacy and caring about the future rather than engaging in nihilistic hedonism that contributes to societal decay). That goes for the entire LGBTBBQ++ spectrum. I know I'm not in the right place to be spouting opinions like that, but it's hard to deny. Not that you can't find purpose through other means...it's just far more difficult. Nobody's perfect. It's much easier to get closer to perfection if you're not struggling to fit in for your entire life.

Kinda rambling at this point...it's just fuckin sad.

We are trying to help you
Eventually you will have to accept the reality that you can never be a woman
The same way Zelenskyy has to accept that he will never beat Russia or be over 5 feet tall
Feeding delusions is a horrible thing to do to someone
We just want to help you

Copy Pasta
XY MEANS YOU'RE A GUY

What's sad is that your delusion is so deeply rooted you've fallen into a dysmorphic psychosis.

You'll never pass to yourself, no matter how hard you preach it. Your life is forfeit because you've opted out of things like your own cognitive identity, the actualization of your own free will and executive function through self-actualization, and by dissociating yourself from the identity that was rightfully and correctly thrust upon you by nature at birth.

Whether you believe in a higher power or not is essentially bunk: we are all forced into life, and we are all forced into the life that we are. Your delusion is that the answer you are forced into (just as everyone else) is incorrect, and you do so solely through conjecture and emotion (as opposed to evidence).

I have a life. I have fulfillment and security. My basic needs are met. I have the ability - as a rational and realistic person - to ascend Maslow's pyramid. There are levels to that which you will never be able to pass over because of your delusion and dysmorphia.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

It's super easy to looksmax through surgery. August-November 2016 should be evidence enough: manlets can almost pass with enough HRT because they're just adding estrogen (lack of test in the first place). See Jan 2017 "before" side profile picture to identify low-t jawline. What on earth have we become. Humans could have been so much more than this
Yes. This is the bottom line. Denial of your nature is delusion; humans are only healthy when rational and grounded in reality. You aren't a lady? Tough rocks, guess you have to cope along with everyone else. You arent a dude? Guess your role is to assist in the replication and multiplication of the masses. So terrible that you're burdened with the core mechanical function of our biological imperative. Keep whining about protections provided to you by "muh patriarchy" while you're unable to fulfill your xx purpose.
I would love to see how many troons are outside of the "fondles kids" and "41%" crowd. It's a low number, I'm certain. Further, let's subtract those with book deals, those that gain socially from transition (let's not act like there isn't an incentive within most of their insular ultra-woke LGBTQIAM circles), and those who are enabled wrongly to transition as children ostensibly on a whim. I would assume there is a mere triple-digit number of people left on the north american continent that we can assume (as I've been building up to) have done it "the right way" and aren't objectively a degenerative burden on society. When you look at the minority that aren't a problem objectively, compared to the majority that are a net burden and need help? It's laughable.