You people realize we can't support him anymore after this right?

You people realize we can't support him anymore after this right?

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-202132.jpg (1440x2254, 538.69K)

why not faggot shill?

He legitimized all the fake propaganda going on right now. He knows what his base is and he did it anyway

I support acceleration, accelerate!

Attached: 466573737657.jpg (492x549, 80.93K)

Trump was a warning. Trump time has come and gone.

He urged for a fighting to stop, not america to declare war

No american shoudl care what happensi n either russia or ukraine, they should only care what americans are going to do about it

Unless he starts calling for americans to enter into the war I don't care

>Sputters command
You have no power here fool.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220323-194643_Brave.jpg (1018x408, 159.73K)

You should've stopped supporting him when he said he wouldn't pardon Assange. Total lemmiwinks move

Attached: 190411133601-08-assange-arrest-0411.jpg (3000x2000, 322.7K)

>Supporting this fat cuck after Jan 2021
Any retarded MIGAboomer still supporting this kike after he showed his true colours deserves the rope

Ok yeah he didn't drain the swamp, he and his family all got richer in his time in office, he's a pawn to israel, he brought to the world the most deadly and lethal vaccines in history, and he's shilling for globohomo, but you have to admit he wrote some pretty funny tweets.

Still voting Trump 2024

Fellate a shotgun faggot shill

hello JIDF

Attached: Lookslike.jpg (1192x207, 38.23K)

These mistakes make him human.

>MIGAniggers still exist on Any Forums
don't you have Q posts to burble about on facebook you stupid boomer fucks?

Attached: 1646007799926.gif (715x765, 816.99K)

no one is coming to save you

Yeah he was the best president in decades easy but going along with this war psyop shit right now is not something I'm gonna be able to look past. Especially after running on being again Iraq war

Fuck off faggot, we aren't your personal army.

Oh, it wasn't because of all the jewish awards and his daughter marrying a kike who oversaw a lot of trump's work while in presidency? It was the fact he helped erect things that displaced people in other countries? It wasn't the fact he was seen with several israeli pedophile spies?

If anything what he's saying there is true. Nazis were the only people who experienced a holocaust in ww2 and they are now in Ukraine but the only difference here is that the Nazis in ukraine were being funded by jews

>You people realize we can't support him anymore after this right?
Sounds fake to me

>Trump calls russia a nigger
>Zelensky makes music video in assless chaps riding a Nuclear bomb on top of Moscow
Best Timeline?

He opposed everything he stood for or were projecting at least.
At this point voting him you are just a stubborn child or even worse a woman

We havent supported him since Operation Warpspeed. Go back to /ptg/ or even better, fuck off elsewhere.

AT LEAST BOOMERS KNOW HOW TO MAKE A FIST, UNLIKE YOU LIMP-WRISTED ZOOM-ZOOM ZOOMER FAGGOTS.

Attached: I'll kick your ass you little shit.jpg (753x1000, 427.24K)

Trumped literally saved millions of lives by creating the vaccines via Operation Warp Speed.

Read

>You people.
>We.
Kek.

Attached: 1647381930898m.jpg (808x1024, 41.44K)

Could be right. If Putin is the enemy of Rothschild, Nazis, or whatever, why is he acting according to these strange "prophecies"?

Attached: 1647042904860.jpg (886x1280, 90.3K)

he was on fox news yesterday and basically say in few words he'll, threaten russia back with nuclear weapons.
he doesn't understand the situation but at the same time i doubt things would of gotten this out of hand if he was till president.
the deep state cheated this guy so they could continue their shit fucking nato expansion and encroaching of russia i swear if i survive the nuclear war, ill be hunting every fucking democrat and their masters aferwards, the world will we a living nightmare after that anyways

Attached: 1648078405120.png (692x677, 537.68K)

>we
We could smell you before you got off the elevator faggot.

Most of Any Forums supported operation warp speed. The current anti-vax shit is just a kneejerk reaction to libs shitting on Trump's COVID response.

>Deep state cheated Trump
Maybe he shouldn't be a member of the deep state then, has he tried that yet?

Attached: 5f356b69b4bb1c001df5312f.jpg (1024x512, 78.41K)

Maybe he's saying its fake and gay

>Invasion is Holocaust
So what he's saying is, there is no invasion?
Bold! I would vote for him. No, in fact, I will vote for him, after we hack your election, like last time.

You still support him after all he's done? You're a fucking retard. DeSantis 24.

Attached: trumpfatasfuck.jpg (777x1024, 87.23K)

I knew it!
There's not even a war on!

>He opposed everything he stood for
Sure he did.

S_ge

>Y'all

Attached: DesantisProIsrael.png (888x689, 612.62K)

i dont care about trump right now he hasn't made the shills cry in ages

Yeah I don't understand why people think DeSantis would be any better than Trump. Voting in itself is a retarded thing to do, whoever the Jews/intelligence agencies want in office will end up in office

Straight up lies. Kill yourself subhuman

Twitter accounts with a bunch of numbers at the end are as trustworthy as those with pronouns in bio. Pure npc behavior. If they're a real person then they are literally dumber then a teenager's first twitter bot.