Is it really so bad if we become like Brazil?

if you ignore the crime, the corruption, the instability, and the crime, then Brazil is actually pretty nice.

Attached: EyJeZjhWUAEqsyT.jpg (1151x2048, 413.53K)

I don't know, you tell us user. You're almost there.

Don't forget the south Atlantic magnetic anomaly, the harbinger of the next cataclysm

Attached: Southatlanticanomaly.gif (800x432, 1.74M)

No, the people are also complete shit. Incompetent, stupid, arrogant, scumming, effeminate, useless, lazy, demented, invasive, parasitic, fake nice, backstabbing…

>ignore the crime
impossible

Attached: 1344811668001.jpg (550x412, 79.88K)

Did it live

>parda genérica
You mutts get impressed very easily

Gib Brazilian muscletwink

Attached: 1648005791538.webm (576x1024, 2.86M)

Loud, histrionic, obnoxious, noisy, …

Attached: Brasil.jpg (576x576, 69.06K)

She is very cute but braniwashed.

Dabbed on by u r gay

Attached: 1598637109089.jpg (398x376, 37.07K)

So we would have to ignore the cringe twice?

Are you new to the internet? Do you not realize like 90% of REKT and GORE posts are from Brazil?

Is it true Brazilians are allowed to shoot fleeing criminals in the back?

Attached: Brazillian_dredd.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>muh favela poosy!
>fuck having borders and sheeeeit!
Move, coomer.

Attached: brasilbigsad.webm (1012x568, 2.73M)

Only if they are niggers

Poor baby

Attached: Screenshot_20220111-142509_WhatsApp.jpg (960x1798, 653.01K)

dangerously based

The only good criminal is a dead criminal.

whatever you do don't become brazil

50% of the most useless elements of my family moved to your shithole to find a "better life" or whatever and I finally have some peace of mind here

Oh... haha... wow....

Have another

Attached: 1648004698204.webm (720x1280, 2.16M)

Man this was horrible, i remember during the pause the german team was told by their technicians to go easy because they were humiliating us too much. After the game they even apologized in good sportsmanship and ended up building a freaking hospital as gesture of goodwill.

These are soooo funny imagine being a fag haha I literally can't does he have any social media? I could do with more laughs haha

>if you ignore the crime, the corruption, the instability, and the crime, then Brazil is actually pretty nice.

So is everywhere else but brown people live there so its a shit hole.
Look at Africa, Central America, or anywhere tropical. Why wouldn't you want to live in Mexico? The people. Haiti? The people. Tanzania? The people. Egypt? The people.

Oh, the irony.

Attached: 1647911967020.jpg (384x512, 36.58K)

This is hot as fuck. Europe need more Latinx immigrants.

insta: ze_longuinho

Check this out, everyone.
This burger is going to visit the fag's sexually suggestive Instagram to "have a laugh".

Your comment has been noted. Your IP has been logged. Results have been forwarded to ICE. We will ensure your family is deported back to Brazil within the week so you will not be separated. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

I see no problem there

Thanks bro haha soooo funny

ALl the cops are coke addicts, closed homo psychopaths also! they have the guts with a bunch of nobodies, and sometimes do something good, but when the criminal is rich, they just go all fours and invite them.

Today was this video of a drunk guy in a porche that crashed in 8 cars and runned over a woman, and they took him to the cop car like he was a baby talking softly and being the cowards creeps they are.

Only subhuman retards idolized police in Brazil

Today people

Brazilian are strong by nature, stupid and sinful. But them we are strong here