Russia For Fuck's Sake

Can you at last, misfire a rocket. Any of us. We were preparing for years, so much years, for this moment. Don't disappoint us. We are inching for NATO's article 5.

Attached: 1648025257502.png (1600x1200, 507.18K)

>americans(nato) would do anything if russia decided to delete any of the debt in shitholes they do not even consider human

Send in your "peacekeepers" already

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-183708_1.png (944x584, 285.56K)

You won't do shit but LARP on Any Forums. You niggers are relying on the US to bail you out with their superior military firepower. Russia would steamroll through Poland if he wanted to destroy it

why does Poland hate Russia so much anyway

Attached: 1627507187557.jpg (474x474, 23.12K)

I think that the fundemental problem here is that Russians are subhumans, as this invasion indicates.

Attached: Russia is Nigeria with snow.jpg (736x514, 135.14K)

NATO = trannies.

Suicide.

All slavs are subhuman, especially Polish niggers

Kek Russia would steamroll over you collectively in a week.

Not dying for a jew.
Not Ukraine's kike, not Latvia's and not Russia's.

rare flag, how's Bhutan?

>All slavs are subhuman, especially Polish niggers
Poles are acceptable because of their poppyseed cakes and zup pomidorowa.

Attached: monument of polish butthurt.jpg (750x884, 147.51K)

Inferiority complex. Poland's entire history is talking shit to their betters and getting hit, only to be ressurected by some other power to be used as a buffer which they proceed to dick suck constantly.

i doubt russia would bother being cautious with you like they are trying to minimize civilian casualties in ukraine
you'll just get a few tactical nukes and gg

I think you miss understand what other weapons are available.
Cities could be carpet bombed etc

Implying that Biden will go to conflict after covid money printing
USA has no many and if they invade in mass war they are will be destroyed by the own people

something about Russia invading them over and over, but idk if thats it they seem to really hate Rus the most if this board is anything to go by.

Why wait for Russia?
You are a pussies who need an excuse?

Attached: 16465678862830.png (278x347, 213.67K)

Do they? A few months ago half of the pole flags in this board were complaining about all the "subhuman" ukrainian migrants and talking about how V-4 allying with "basedx Putin would finally end the reign of NATO/EU globohomo kikes.

This is the equivalent of a pampered brat begging taking a piss on the sidewalk and then screaming, "HIT ME BRO, MY DAD WILL SUE YOU!!!!" At any passerby.

You embarass pooland

Remember when the UK and America left you faggots out to dry with the Soviets? That was pretty funny.

Like in Ukraine?

Attached: keklie.gif (220x171, 671.83K)

They are simply the most vocal about it. I would say Lithuania's hatred for Russians is greater than Poland's.

>You are a pussies who need an excuse
100 percent

Attached: polan stronk.png (1549x1756, 646.92K)

nuke Warsaw when

Attached: yikesalbum.png (597x418, 131.59K)

We just look at them and that's enough to be filled with disgust. It's like looking into those carnival mirrors that show distored ugly version of you

It would take a week at most before you're begging the west to help you. Fuck off retard we don't want to risk a nuclear war to soothe your eternal butthurt.
Because they are pussies, looking for a fight expecting NATO to back them up. Article 5 doesn't work if you're the aggressor, which is why they aren't doing shit.

Attached: 1647936541728.jpg (234x250, 10.38K)

Just like in Ukraine. The military was flattened in 2 days. Its been a hostage situation ever since.

And if the U.S. went into another war it would probably start a civil war at home.

Kek, you guys won't do shit with your puny armies. Your grand plan is to hope America saves your ass?

Poles are probably the most dysgenic race on the planet.

>We are inching for NATO's article 5.

Ok, just remove Finland from the pic.

Attached: 1307632613002.jpg (284x290, 31.9K)

+ 1 pyccкий пeниc for you to gargle on