Mandates Failed - What now?

>The vaxxx shills disappeared?
Because they lost. The mandates for the vaccine and masks failed. It's over. No quarantine camps, lockdowns, or any of it stuck.
>But muh heckin' demoralization
No, you lost. You tried to do something and it did not work.
>What comes next?
You were supposed to be retrained in a "wellness center", force vaXXXed, and treated like Ukraine looters. Jannies and shills on this board RIGHT NOW would be there, whipping you with your pants down, just waiting to rape you and give you AIDS.

what comes next, is inevitable.

>WW3 distraction?
Nope thats a nothing burger. They lost ALL pro vax support and needed to become anti russian to fill the void.
>ayys?
No, we wouldn't want the ayys to see us like this, with so many traitors in our midst! It's embarrassing! If the "ayys" didn't execute these people on arrival, we would know they are very fake and gay(they are).
>Civil War?
No, if it didnt happen yet, it won't
>Revolution?
Yes! Exactly! The very concept is labeled as "terrorism" and makes TPTB shit their pants. Never seen a revolution thread on /pol or anywhere really. They only do psyop revolutions with their 3rd worlds... until BLM/ANTIFA, which also
>Failed
How so?
(picVERYrel)
And relevant to the main question also.

Attached: GridArt_20220323_192439207.png (634x634, 126.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/newyork/news/nina-rothschild-attacked-with-hammer-suspect-william-blount-nyc-subway/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>attacks people with blunt object because science is scary
You are cavemen.

everyone says they love science until they experience kinetic energy

Like all the nazis that got punched

This is true but the ground work is all in place for the next crisis. Which (((they))) will turn up to 11 like the last time. Pay attention faggots, it will get worse.

>Because they lost. The mandates for the vaccine and masks failed. It's over.
Just wait til autumn

The attack was more like pic
>Rothschild
>Person
pick one
She was attacked because of her corrupt bloodline, rightly so. God smiles on this noble tyrone. He has a seat in Gods kingdom almost guaranteed. They broke his ankles for it, it seems. Or do you think he really tried to jump of the prison roof LOL?

Attached: stgeorge.jpg (231x288, 18.17K)

>Hammer attack
>thinks White people did it.

Attached: kysnigger.png (889x489, 330.96K)

Everybody still wearing a mask needs to be attacked with a hammer. I saw some bitch with those thin plastic lunch lady gloves on today in a dollar store too.

How do you feel about the boiling frog analogy? Do you truly believe they're actually backing off and not waiting for round two of harsher rules and punishments?

>ayys?
We'll see ayys made of blue beans later this year.

Attached: 1596797513380.jpg (1024x816, 92.96K)

How many of these scientists have killed people with their fake vaccine? I expect hangings in the future, literally millions of them.

No no faggot, i have that angle covered
>But muh heckin demoralization
No you lost. You tried to do something and it failed. Once a slave removes their chains and is given freedom, it is impossible to restrain them again, without GREAT FORCE. In fact, these libs will be leadinv the attack. (op picrel)

Attached: 1648071893453m.jpg (1024x668, 83.96K)

Ooga booga nigger

Attached: 1643736049366.jpg (750x732, 82K)

Russians are pounding the Azov Nazi battalion as we speak

Attached: tine.png (1200x783, 1.52M)

someone send hammerman by best.

Attached: doggo loves it.gif (220x371, 901.37K)

>Everybody still wearing a mask needs to be attacked with a hammer.
Those ones are lost forever. There will always be maskers around now. There may be a church of Fauci in 300 years, but the libbys that are fed up with the bullshit, are going to MALFUNCTION in the coming months. The game is going to be who can control their backlash.
>They flat out FAILED to make the unvaxxxed the target. They moved it to Russia and there is no going back(not in decades), That's how trends work.

I view it as simply as, once a slave has their shackles removed, they are VERY reluctant to return. The masks were buck breaking the NPC for the vax, which they got... BUT it HAS to be a lifetime subscription, which they FAILED, yet again. The few remaining vaxtards I know of, and their even more diehard vaxtard farm, are NOT getting anymore ever, and not wearing masks.
Some people will wear masks forever, others are still in shock and going through cognitive dissonance, maybe they even want to hide their face in shame? Many are transitioning from "useful idiots" to "useless eaters", like us. Some people are very quiet when waking up, especially when they were very vocal in opposition to it. Notice reddit is more hollow than ever. Theyre deathly silent about pic, for example.

Attached: 20ce29384b2e7ff0cdea72acaa5b1dbd7287ab00.png (1367x762, 71.82K)

All Rothchilds deserve a hammer smashed face.

lmfao
Too many. theyre just all mostly useless psychos if they didnt stand up for the blatant violation of human rights also.

checked

I agree.
I will start making Revolution threads from now on

checked
They broke his ankles I think :(
cbsnews.com/newyork/news/nina-rothschild-attacked-with-hammer-suspect-william-blount-nyc-subway/
Or else he is the black Jason Bourne, and tried to jump off the roof of his jail and escape. I think they threw him off though.

Attached: jason-bourne-bourne.gif (220x220, 201.54K)

Or maybe, yet again, Any Forums was full of shit and 99% of that stuff was never going to happen

Good on you, watch out for traitors picrel.

Attached: 1647556058146.png (1227x951, 158.34K)

Learn to read nigger. I wrote what you said verbatim
>But muh heckin' demoralization
No, you lost. You tried to do something and it did not work.

Attached: 1647244991602m.jpg (792x1024, 75.65K)

these sick fucks have accredited universities now

Attached: Screenshot (1424).png (803x1078, 123.77K)

Two more seasons!

I had missed this actually. Good to see people have similar ideas. They should not walk around without fear. Fuck the kikes.