Oligarchs

Does America have oligarchs too or is that just Russia?

Attached: 0x0.jpg (710x473, 37.67K)

Are you actually retarded? You need to browse for ten years before posting, mongoloid

Romney, pelosi, bush, etc etc… same shit their fortunes come from government grift.

every fucking rich guy is oligarch in the USA.

American oligarchs are without question worse than those greedy slavs

Why yes we have many Jewish oligarchs we just refer to them as billionaires and philanthropists

Attached: 5CB2219F-3E5C-4FDD-8A6C-2F6D6CE4E61C.jpg (3392x3395, 1.16M)

Oh no those are just “philanthropists.” Anyway can we talk about something important like those fascist trying to ban books about transgender toddler neovagina fisting?

christians want to be oligarchs, theres some stupid woodruff family in georgia thats a prime example of their aspirations of being like russia

koch is another one

Sure those are pretty famous shabos goyim. But I mean people like from my picture. The guys name is Larry Fink. His company has assets under management in the trillions. Then you have your known rich people like Zuckerberg, Musk, Sheldon Adelson, Steve Ballmer, Sergey Brin and Larry Page. Then theres the Sackler family. A group of kikes that have killed more whites than covid with the over prescription of their oxycodone

Christians are small time though. I think jews are like 30% of our billionaires despite being less than 2% of the population. They've also turned the US into this most anti white pro degeneracy country in the world.

Take any big business and anyone who's the head of that business and rolling in millions and billions of money, while having influence to politicians and the state, etc, and you will find your oligarch.

you construe it as "anti-white" its in reality just anti-christian, jews hate christians because of what occurred in medieval europe

t. Obvi ousjoos

Jews are very anti christian for sure but they are pursuing a demographic destruction of whites in particular. They admit it to it for anyone that cares to look. There is a lot you can do when you control every powerful institution. They can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Attached: 821.jpg (995x889, 271.63K)

t. Elijah Nosenberg, the “mormon”.

maybe because you keep blaming jews for killing jesus? like youre all autistic about jesus and only jesus

They did kill Jesus and they still hate him.
Him getting better made them seethe.

Attached: tumblr_18d0d6de3c2c2c86f9e5559562928c8f_b9bbd9dc_500.jpg (500x190, 58.61K)

Found the CCP shillbot disTractoR

Attached: chinaelevatorsreal.webm (426x426, 2.85M)

because theyre smart enough to know a bunch of faggots would start calling theirselves kangz and what do you know... exactly what happened after the roman empire fell

we have trustees executors and boards of directors and members and managers
>shouldve gone to law school plebs

Nah, Jews hate him because he called out their shit and they rejected him for it.

declaring himself a king within the roman empire? seriously? that pissed off caesar

>I wash my hands of this
Jews were going to riot if they didn't kill him.
Hell the Romans said he did nothing wrong, even gave the Jews the choice of freeing a man who was a murderer or Jesus.
They picked the murder.
>may his blood be upon you

Attached: F033E9714F584CF3B113978DA7CBF884.jpg (790x790, 112K)

No, only Russia can have oligarchs because Buzzfeed and CNN says so.