MUH WARCRIMES

>US is the only country to ever use nuclear weapons on civilians
>against an island nation that had already lost its navy and the war

yea americunts don’t get to fucking lecture anyone

Attached: C61EDC91-6BA7-4548-AD5A-5B64208E5C9C.jpg (480x479, 21.1K)

I would have mentioned the 20 years of innocent bystanders killed in drone strikes, personally.

Attached: murika_undersea.jpg (1024x768, 549.21K)

Reminder that war crimes are par for the course and never in history has a war been fought over humanitarianism. If you face an enemy that's willing to use mustard gas against you, you must be willing to use mustard gas against them or you will lose. Everybody needs to shut the fuck up about war crimes. They have absolutely no effect on how foreign powers will handle a conflict. Wars have never been fought for principle.

They wanted to study the effects on people

I dunno, instantly vaporizing cities and whole families, causing radiation diseases over generations seems a tad bit worse that drone strikes

i dont give a shit about war crimes, i hope china blockades your country and all your women and children starve

The drone strikes are more recent. Time has a way of making people stop caring. Just like nobody really cares about the Holocaust anymore, but jews and a few old whites do, so it keeps coming up.

The difference is Germans have accepted the holocaust to be an unforgivable atrocity. whereas the nuclear strikes are still seen as a justified show of force

Dont like the rules? Gtfo of the UN.

M8 the nukes weren't even the most deadly bombing of japan in ww2.

Should have dropped them on the Soviets and Chinks too.

>Thousands of children killed by carpet bombing in Serbia
>Iraqi soldiers buried alive during Iraq war
>Jap prisoners of war fed to cannibals and taken home as bone
>Funded Azov, which shelled and killed hundreds of Russian children before Russia attacked

Attached: american-subhuman.jpg (640x482, 159.84K)

>the jew in the TV told me it's ok
>so it's ok

Attached: 1646761532883.png (598x543, 582.03K)

Might makes right. The only problem the US has is that this shitty country doesn't go far enough in taking everything we can from everyone else.
>muh globohomo reeeeee
Keep buying our debt, cucks

>Might makes right.
So will you seethe if might makes itself right over your own women and children? Keep in mind that Chechen soldiers rescued Ukrainian kids from collapsing buildings while they brutally killed Azov soldiers. The Muslims are more noble than you

>nuclear strikes
Not a war crime, as no body of law existed pertaining to the use of nuclear weapons, in addition to strategic bombing of population centers not being illegal.
>muh drones
Not illegal.
>muh innocents
Unfortunate. But not illegal. Look "collateral damage" and it's definition. The only way that the bombings would be classified as a war crime is that causing indiscriminate civilian casualties was the stated goal, which isn't the case.

Killing sandniggers is objectively ok.

>Americans ushered in close to a century of relative world peace and globalization that saw lower prices for consumers and massive pensions for boomers. You can complain all you want as a zoomie, but even you have to admit, you dumb abo, that US politicians did more for their generation than any other political group in all of human history. The fact that they did this on the backs of every single other generation to follow is a moot point tbqh famalamadingdong.

Attached: Face of a Tyrant.jpg (721x764, 108.63K)

based

beep beep faggots

>believing Russian propaganda
Wew child, remember Gaddafi? Putin is two weeks from that.

But Japanese loved it though.

You reap what you sow and in 1945 the japs reaped hellfire.
Personally, I think it was better for them than the alternative of a ground war where America and Russia carve up the country leading to another North Korea and South Korea situation.

you glowniggers are 2 weeks away from getting roped

The invasion of Mainland Japan would had cost one million causality to the US, the end of the Japanese Imperial army as they knew it and 10 million civilian deaths.

It took two bombs to fix the issue.
Terrible choices, both options filled with horror but this is war.

Yes we do! We maintain freedom around the world. All y’all Europoors live off our backs in your shit hole countries acting like we owe you something. You’d be lucky to lock the boots of a Navy SEAL! Semper fi!

Attached: E1486B30-AD99-4FAA-A764-D20B630F9439.png (547x626, 17.9K)

>remember Gaddafi? Putin is two weeks from that.
I can't believe anyone but glowniggers still push that Gaddafi was a dictator. How does it feel to be fat?

>glownigger
I wish, I'd throw all sorts of fucking wrenches into this bitch.

Attached: 1637037646263.jpg (500x389, 102.93K)

You don't have to agree, but the Japanese fighting to the death down to even the women and children, refusing surrender and committing suicide/suicide attacks are the main reason the decision to drop the bombs were made. The idea being that if the Japanese fought that fanatically on the islands than it would only be worse on the mainland. They would of had to kill literally everyone and the US would have lost countless soldiers doing it. Dropping the bomb prevented all that from being necessary.

they hadnt lost thier navy... they were about to defeat russia. India was fucking them up though.

Yeah but then japs created anime.

Who knows maybe if US nukes Russia they will create robot waifus or genetically engineered catgirls.

people always mention the nukes, but nobody ever mentions the conventional firebombing of Tokyo, which was the most horrific single attack in world history

16 square miles of Tokyo was completely incinerated, killing ~150,000 civilians and wounding/displacing 1 million more

Attached: 2qxv45.jpg (444x300, 21.14K)

Oh God, why.

I had a talk with a Japanese lady that was ten years old back in 1945.
One day, a military officer came to their school during PE class to teach them how to kill American GI with sharp bamboo poles.
That was the mindset of Japan on August 5, 1945.
Horrible.

Except it’s not up to (You) to decide what’s acceptable. By the way you would change your opinion if nukes were dropped on your country, which would show the subjective nature of your shallow thinking

>you americans
huh? do you think it's american citizens that are making these decisions? fucking retard, the same kikes calling the shots own your country too. blaming people who have nothing at all to do with it is nigger tier idiocy on your part.

I have the biggest stick, so I do what I want.
And I'll fucking do it again.

Attached: 1646697804464.png (640x550, 234.74K)

>you americunts

Yea that’s right. Every burger is acting morally superior when you’re shallower than a piss puddle. You stand for nothing except your own comfort