Ukraine is winning this war. Retired US Army Lt Col and military expert

youtube.com/watch?v=qYxdGoo9qJw

Retired Army Lt. Col lays out just how bad Russia is doing and is pointing out that Ukraine is winning. This man is an expert in military and warfare. This dude studies military for life, he is not an armchair kind of expert/general.
RIP Russia's dreams of winning.
Ukraine basically won.

Attached: carafano.jpg (584x468, 61.22K)

Didn't watch.
This is like Afghanistan all over again

Oh no is he one of the same experts on covid? Believe what your beta ass wants. Russia has been nice so far.

>Retired Army Lt. Col

u mean retarded

When your job is commenting on your own government's war propaganda pretending it is the 100% literal truth, or let's face it any truth at all, you basically get this man.

Government says the enemy made people into lampshades, this guys speculates on what color lampshades.

Yeah, Russia has been so nice that they are unable to advance past Ukrainian defenses and are openly bombing houses now and killing residents.
Army completely stalled, no single major city captured.

>RETIRED LUEITENANT GENERAL CORNEL ARMY SARGENT SAYS!!!

Attached: studies.jpg (1024x921, 204.75K)

You were winning for months in Afghanistan up until you did a saigon

US wouldve had Kyiv already by now. The US defeated Afghanistan's army in weeks and the rest was insurgent warfare. Russia still cant defeat the Ukrainian military or even get total air space control.

They're bombing Ukraine Into the dust. Ukraine has no ability to stop them. I just don't see how they are winning

So I watched the video, he didn't say anything about Ukraine winning, kek
Also retarded general literally said:
>At some point this is going to end in an Ukrainian-Russian fight
nigger what

10k+ casualties. No major cities under control. Barely any movement in the past week. All they are doing is losing men and armor against the well-entrenched Ukrainian defenders.

Tell me when you defeat a non-stone age enemy, not a country with 4bln gdp or a country with twice ruined military. Last time you got PTSD from your casualties and changed your doctrine to bomb everything for months before even stepping in.

It took the U.S. 44 days to take Fallujah from 4,000 insurgents with 13,350 troops. Kyiv is being defended with 40% of Ukraine's military (100k+ troops) has over 1000 commie blocks and is filled to the brim with tens of thousands of state of the art ATGMs. If you think the U.S. would be able to take Kyiv in less than 30 days, you're delusional.

Yes he did, for instance, he reported how Russian soldiers are suffering from frostbite due to lack of equipment and logistics and pointed out how he knows about the danger of frostbite because when he was a general in the gulf war, they sent him and his unit to Germany to be on "stand by" in case the US started losing in the Gulf War.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh I'm not an expert at anything and even I know Russia is winning

>This is like Afghanistan all over again
True, for Russia

Attached: UKRAINE IN REALITY.jpg (320x347, 32.22K)

>unable to advance past Ukrainian defenses
They've been allowed to encircle every position of strategic value lmoa.

It's all so tiresome.

That guy looks untrustworthy.