Why does everyone shit on Sweden?

Just came home from a 2 week vacation in Sweden. Clubs in Stockholm won't even allow you in if you're black or arab and even if they do you will be kicked out as soon as some swede or other white person wants in. Never seen racist shit like that outside the balkans.

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (2560x1600, 3.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing to do with race though, they're always causing trouble in club.

> Clubs in Stockholm
no, you were not allowed in because you are poor, niggers and arabs larp as rich, and the guards knows this.

also this, often known troublemakers, they just can't behave

Attached: redpepebirds.png (528x472, 128.7K)

You're not white tho, how dSDid you get in?

While Sweden seems to be tolerant, it’s probably the most segregationist country I’ve visited. The Swedes don’t like to mix. They all act friendly and tolerant, they want to believe they are, but neighborhoods are very, very distinct.
You can walk around Gamla Stan and Östermalm, and you feel like you’re in the whitest place in the world. Take the train, go to Rinkeby and it’s a fucking shithole, by nordic standards.
Funny country.

why do you lie?

swedish girls all love the BBC (big blattar cock)

How did a Greek get in, then? Most Greeks are darker than the Syrian/Assyrian immigrants in Sweden.

Well there's gotta be a viking blood hiding in them.
They were an Empire once unlike Norwegians and Danes.

lol, the danes had a number of empires, their north sea empire alone was larger than anything sweden ever mustered
but then, the swedes were the faggy vikings. the norwegians explored, the danes conqueres - the swedes traded. primarily in manbags.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_Empire

Poltavaaaaa

Attached: Caroleans_in_Stockholm_2019.jpg (220x147, 19.27K)

Nice lies Greek bro.

I AM A SVEDISH PLUMBER I'M HERE TO FIX YER PIPES

Attached: mac.jpg (480x360, 11.47K)

I actually went to Sweden as part of an exchange program 3 years ago, and some of the people that were part of the scheme told me the same thing. That if you are Arab or dark looking they won't let you in the club

Yeah yeah. But it's not the same as Swedish Empire and their kicking asses of many European powers in Great Northern War.

you know I want to believe you but seeing how fucking PC and gay sweden is. I don't

>Clubs in Stockholm won't even allow you in if you're black or arab
So go party as the white women get raped by the niggers who are now free roaming.

We keep our racism intense but never public.

Maybe he went to those fancy expensive clubs that have pretty girls employed

I dont think this is true. A lot of the doormen when I went to club/bars in Sodermalm were shitskins, however the clientele and area in general was 90+% white. I was surprised How white most areas in Stockholm were, actually.

Swedes are a weird bunch always secluded as fuck and slightly arrogant but their women make second best sluts in the world after russia. Pretty comfy ngl and knäckebröd is alright too.

Because Sweden is extremely fucking feminist, extremely sexually degenerate, and borderline communist.

Bu on the other hand Swedes have more millionaires per capita than US

This is false. Most door guards are shitskins / arabs themselves.

Takes one to know one right?

Sveds are seriously ugly, and deformed.

Brown roastie romanian gymansts wanting inclusion. Face it m8, you're a deformity.

What? Varför?

Attached: Nordic-chad.png (1449x771, 848.16K)

I dont know, I didnt see it myself, some people in the same program as me told me. That was in Vaxjo