Be me

>Be me
>Black
>Go from making $13 an hour to $75k in 3 years doing IT
>Making way more money than my white friends
>Starting to feel like an asshole when I complain about white supremacy, suppression of the black race, and racism in general

Am I the asshole?

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 23.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TyyzBR7fGlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KYS, niggerfaggot.

No, I mean you are still a nigger in our eyes and we will continue to treat you accordingly. Ive seen many niggers in good positions in my previous company, I still considered low iq baboons. Just because you are a code monkey that doesnt make you any less of a nigger or a monkey

Do whatever nigger. DOTR is coming

yes, anyone who spouts leftist rheotric is an asshole. but even more so if it's the exact opposite of the truth and you benefit from it..

Kill whitey

don't you make a good case against muh systematic racism by having made the most of your time and skills and having been rewarded for it?

NEWS YOU CAN USE: you live in Argentina. Shaniqua in Baltimore on welfare is your superior
Yeah OP you made it in through the back door, welcome to the club where we are all equally worthless unless you suck ass to the top. Nigger

>Kill whitey
Kill anti-whiteys!

It's just that whites will never have the privilege to be hired based on their skin color. No matter how good you are at your job, there was someone better passed up because their skin color was too light. Enjoy it while you can because the next pendulum shift is going to be a doozy.

>niganon finds out "the man" keeping him down is a lie and that issues with the black community are born within the community
Good for you user, I really regret not going to IT
>muh economics + marketing degree
Lmao at my life

no you're becoming red pilled. happens to all of us sooner or later

No man, you're alright. You're still oppressed because you're not the business owner. If you're a wagie and you get paid X, be sure your boss earns at least 2X from your labor alone. And your boss is more likely to be white than a minority.

No you're the nigger.

You can have it. Have it all.
Heavy is the crown.

Imagine making up a lie about your salary and it's only 75k

more likely to be a jew

I dont live here anymore, im just here on holidays. I live in london, its nigger infested but the average salary is higher than most places on earth

this your family?

Attached: USA.jpg (4095x4075, 2.72M)

Yeah
Start focusing on helping other black people I guess, it should make you feel better
Also don't racemix

>Am I the asshole?
Yeah. You ought to be showing your fellow negroes da wey.

Effectively "white" in America, aren't they?
One could also argue that the owner invested money into the enterprise and he's entitled to earn dividends. Ever wondered where big money comes from? Omitting this fact, ultimately money nowadays is just a number in a bank account which exists to scam you into doing work. The (((right people))) receive it on demand in any quantities and you have to work for it.

youtu.be/TyyzBR7fGlc

I mean it doesn’t really make sense when crackers are cucked nowadays but I got plenty of friends that still do it anyways. Why do you even care? Its all virtue signalling. Just get your money bro

Careful, you might actually wake up.

Tfw the top right and left could easily be at your next family reunion

Too late. Wife is latina

It means you were never oppressed and all you niggers do is lie and complain to fleece White people out of their hard earned time and money just like kikes do.

Nope, you're just a nigger pushing papers. A fast talking boot lip pretending to organize cards and being laughed at for the stupid shit you say as you lick your boss' nuts.

Attached: munching niggers.jpg (600x377, 71.44K)

Happy for u bro
Just be a good person and raise your kids right
Victimhood is its own mindprison

Good for you. Yes, you are.

Attached: 46f.jpg (512x468, 23.38K)

He's not even a code monkey. They assign him the least essential, simplest tasks expecting him to be unable to complete them, handhold him as he pretends to complete them over the ensuing weeks, tell him to check it in without it even working, and then "review" it with line-by-line fixes for him to check back in. Then he fucks even that up once or twice before they can finally approve something, which they'll eventually rewrite because merely working code often isn't enough. Niggers are a fucking curse. Thankfully there aren't enough niggers willing to pretend to code to shit up more IT workplaces than they already do.

>all you do is complain
>waaah waaah stop fleecing meeee
Get a real job and stop crying. Jews have all our cash all niggas aren't BLM niggergolems

>race mixing
>latina

That's fine, there's only Asians, Aryans and niggers. You're good bro.

Reminder: Racism is living PROOF the human form is SHIT.
How can you brag about yourselves when you can not even stand yourselves?
How can you call yourselves beautiful when you need to slather on inches of paint? How can you adore the human form when you need to break and reshape parts of it to make it "work" e.g plastic surgery?

Humans are ugly, insecure, insane, ratpeople, who live lives of delusions and cope.
Your mere existence is sad.
You're all just animals with iq's!
The difference between a ratperson, and a rat, is the ratperson knows how much they're suffering deep down.

You can NOT refute a thing I said.

You CAN, however, kill yourself. Which you will all do anyway, soon enough.

Attached: ratpeople raging end.jpg (776x1749, 293.76K)