Without a violent and parasitic government that robs us and rapes us every day WHO WOULD BUILD THE ROADS?

without a violent and parasitic government that robs us and rapes us every day WHO WOULD BUILD THE ROADS?

Attached: 7c2cc847f095e397174a6aa8b.jpg (713x611, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/canada/toronto-man-builds-park-stairs-for-550-irking-city-after-65-000-estimate-1.3510237
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Test

what did you get banned for

No one, small select few so called “NPC”s would but vast majority are low IQ fake alphas who would revert to the sub Saharan mud roads and bitch

Attached: 5AA5BF16-D6C0-4E10-9D17-F3BCBEA6E46C.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

*select few would pay to have roads

So what will fill the vacuum when the government is abolished?

Hey nerd 2014 called, they want their political discourse back

If it weren't for the roads we would have flying cars already, fuck roads.

independent companies would step up and would have to pay a much smaller toll than current road production costs, since governments are inefficient and spend too much on everything

you forgot conveniently forgot the MAINTAIN part, faggot

>independent companies
That would be gobbled up by the biggest ones until there's a monopoly and then bye bye:
>pay a much smaller toll

Attached: muhroads.jpg (640x594, 97.41K)

Probably some other (and better, since it can't get any worse) government.

>without a violent and parasitic government that robs us and rapes us every day WHO WOULD BUILD THE ROADS?
There will always be a government and yes we cannot have private roads. HOWEVER, regularly goverments need to be purged if they become bad. Be a revolutionary!

businesses. they already handle their own rail construction and maintenance for shipping purposes. they would also build and maintain the roads to their factories/buildings

yeah so fucking what. microsoft has a monopoly and most of you are using windows right now. if the company who built the roads ends up being too pricey, a different competitive company will build their own roads and people will prefer to use their roads instead. in the end of the game the free market does a far more per monetary unit cost job at being efficient than a government. governments are immensely ineffective in their expenses budget.

Actually yes. The covid checks we're proof positive that most people are perfectly fine sitting at home being leeches. Rampant greed regardless of costs as proven by countless businesses is proof positive that anyone capable and willing to build roads privately would completely buttfuck users on a daily basis. Rather than the $2 toll on the highway it would be a $10 fee to have access to your driveway every day. You damn well know this as well. Now is when you LARP as a crypto zillionaire that would totally spend billions on roads and maintenance for free out of charity. Faggot.

Attached: joceline_brooke_hamilton_03_by_engagingportraits_d3iqzi0-pre.jpg (894x894, 79.89K)

>a different competitive company will build their own roads
it'll be swallowed by the bigger ones asap

Too much buttsex

>roads

Why would I want people to have a convenient path towards where I live?

A violent and parasitic local negroid mafia that would rob (((you))) and rape (((you))) every day.

Multiple companies can have different roads in the same area? What happens when everything is road?

>Who would build the roads
Nigger Bong, the roads here are fucking broken to begin with. They had nothing to do with them being built nor do they bother to upkeep them.

the less competitive roading companies realize they're outcompeted and change the roads into some other business venture, a theme park? a supermarket? the fuck do i care

> i am a whore so i think every business owner will be a whore as well

pakis

naive af but OK

death to commitee of 300 olympians
death to tavistock
death to bankers
death to jurisprudents
>accelerate and purge

>what did you get banned for
not that user. but i got banned merely for praising the actions of the green goblin throwing an ugly duhversity hire off a bridge. jannies, please think of the router resets

Attached: Screenshot_2021-11-17-08-33-21-835_com.opera.browser.jpg (1080x2160, 560.8K)

That's a warning, not a ban, you idiot.

>WHO WOULD BUILD THE ROADS

but the west doesn't build big infrastructure projects anymore like they did in the boomer days.

Attached: 1645646770689m.jpg (1024x951, 182.63K)

I remember I got a temp ban on Any Forums for posting the Castle Vidcon about The Last Guardian before it was re-announced. I fully switched to infinity then, alas I am now on Any Forums because I missed the exodus.

>said nigger on Any Forums
that place is full of niggers and if you're there then you're one thus shouldnt be banned they're allowed to utter that word

hey jew, your manhood called and they want their foreskin back

Attached: 1647916942332.jpg (680x906, 62.61K)

>That would be gobbled up by the biggest ones until there's a monopoly and then bye bye:

We don't see monopolization in private construction firms in the U.S. What makes you think roads would be different?

What in the ADHD dyslexiarino did I just read?Sure you don't want to delete those and try again there Champ?

Attached: 191818q81811o.jpg (630x293, 38.59K)

You got aids son

anything the free market does is better than governments. all the products you have and use are from free market. your car, your tv, your internet cable. 75% of government costs could easily be reduced by smart government spending, but that is impossible. government is inherently inefficient in expenses.

ctvnews.ca/canada/toronto-man-builds-park-stairs-for-550-irking-city-after-65-000-estimate-1.3510237

focussing on some in the end of the day trivial things like "muh roads" to excuse government inefficiency is not very smart, look at the big picture. you are the naive one thinking we need gub'ment for everything. by any chance, are you unemployed and living off neetbux?