Asked bus driver for the ticket price

>asked bus driver for the ticket price
>retard mumbled a wrong amount and didn’t check money
>approaches me next stop yelling as if I wanted to swindle him
>whatever, told him to chill and gave the right amount
>fucking boomer manlet goes into a diatribe about swindlers, as if I was one of them, and uses an informal honorific which is like being called a nigger here
>pissed off I tell him to shut the fuck up and get behind the wheel
>fucker mumbles something on the way back again using the informal honorific

1/do nothing, feel like shit
2/confront him and chew his ass, if he opens his trap again I knock his teeth out. Everything’s on camera so I risk prison even with no criminal history

bros.. how do you deal with yahoo npcs randomly being rude to boost their ego like fucking school kids? I usually dominate them through quick aggressive reaction, so there’s rarely a need to get physical. In those cases some fuck (usually a boomer) thinks he's untouchable and ignores the couple warnings I give him so a single smack across the face fixed it. No cop has gotten involved thus far, but I fear my luck might run out given how many rude slavniggers like this live in this shithole.

Attached: 7A20DFE5-BC06-45D1-8076-CC8E85824EB7.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

Steal his bus

You can buy a ticket in the app or in the shop, it's 21st century grandpa

it's not smart to get physical dude, as you said it's very easy to end up in prison. i always try to ridicule them in some way if they get cocky

Get a car

>bros.. how do you deal with yahoo npcs
switch to yandex, hue hue...

Attached: =3.jpg (512x453, 15.74K)

Molotov cocktail, not joking. Right at his feet, he'll die screaming, burned to death. His family won't get to see his nasty face ever again because it's too ugly and charred and worthless. Whole gets to see it, and know that if you are rude, you pay the price.
Burn it, burn it all! His soul will burn in twice the fire and pain that way, punish him!

yeah yeah we should just avoid one another altogether because basic manners are too much to ask in this söyciety, next time app only I guess
I’m planning to move out and buy one then, where I live you don’t really need a car. Maybe this question is general, do you experience such behavior often in your countries? Lived in Asia and had more shit here in month than in several years there

Attached: BCCC94EE-6B31-426A-A78A-7567C7898410.jpg (474x246, 18.4K)

everything would be better if untermensch like you just died off

Not my problem, im not poor

Attached: 132123121332165641312356132.jpg (960x720, 160.96K)

Hopefully Judin’s gon deliver
I agree. Had a problem in my high rise block with two fucking kids terrorizing and making life hell with their outside buddies for half of the building for some two years. They showed up on my floor one day, ended up smacking in the face one of them, took out knife and they all fucked away. Later confronted the degenerate parents, sprayed the dude when he tried to attack (I was really trying to figure out peacefully until he went berserk) then the next two times took out my knife and challenged him to try something. Haven’t had a problem with the shits for over a month now.
tl;dr violence works

>1/do nothing, feel like shit
op is a nigger and has low impulse control to the surprise of no one.

Start a gang

Get

MONEY

PUSSY

RESPECT

Attached: 68fr24-scaled.jpg (2560x1118, 265.08K)

nice truck

Sounds like you're a person who knows how to establish boundaries. Based.

Attached: 1647148760440.png (1290x1399, 104.9K)

On the contrary, it’s not impulse but the awareness afterwards that some fuck disrespected you with no consequences. Cattle lacks this instinct

Attached: 40C6DAA2-36D6-4DF3-B636-96CE0FA54FED.jpg (474x180, 12.78K)

Timmy cries himself to sleep while spooning his wifu pillow

>Hopefully Judin’s gon deliver
I need all niggers, kikes, mudshits, poos and chinks to die
then we can fight slav, whoever wins inherit the earth, as long as it's not the cockroach people

Man I just want people to be civil and if there’s an issue figure it out rationally. Npcs are half children half animals, I can’t imagine a society with them if we somehow manage to win

>Two good boy points have been credited to your pussy account.

Attached: 1606186819850.jpg (625x370, 41.83K)

Start a neighborhood watch or a private security company then.

NPCs are natural followers user. They will be the first to fall in line when a new order is established. That is if the vaxx doesn't kill them all by then.

>Doesn’t kill this faggot right where he stood
Might as well just end it.

Attached: 1623363006734.jpg (512x336, 71.75K)

>how do you deal with yahoo npcs randomly being rude to boost their ego like fucking school kids?
By being a yahoo NPC yourself and trying to one up them by whatever means possible? Is it possible to lack this much self awareness? You fucking child.