Conservative party polling at 24% in Quebec, now the second biggest party

Conservative party polling at 24% in Quebec, now the second biggest party.

conservateur.quebec/programme.

No party has ever surged this fast in the history of Quebec.

Attached: FOXsWWBWQAcBLjk.jpg (794x907, 68.15K)

>heh, get a load of THIS voting season

>conservative
>still leftist in both political and economic ideas

Attached: frog.jpg (640x571, 212.22K)

oh great for globohomo man's right hand

This. Europe is bad at being so leftist on so many policies compared to US but Canada is just ridiculous.

Don't care voting CHP fuck this gay country

Thats really crazy... The conservatives have always been the "anglos party" in quebec..

Why do Quebecers hate Justin so much? I would have thought they'd be his main power base.

Why would you think that?

Attached: 1630944952542.jpg (268x295, 29.84K)

If it isn't the PPC, then it's still gay nigger loving leftism.

Do you guys just believe all the propaganda you are fed? Canada is not farther left than europe.. Most people here are way closer to americans. Im not going to go into every issue, but i promise we are farther right than europe

For the unaware, this is a provincial poll about provincial parties, not the federal ones.

Maybe because he's an immeasurable piece of shit along with singh

jean charrest is back

/thread

Maybe if you are a retard who still think economic policy is what matters. But these days pretty much only immigration and other cultural issues matter, that is what will determine the future of a country. And you take in way more shitskins (that will for certain end up destroying your country) than we do. We also don't have tranny story hour at the library.
On cultural issues like LGBT, NA was way more conservative than Europe a few decades ago, but probably in large part because of your insane amounts of immigration you will now become more hellish in every area in no time.

In Quebec we still have to wear the cuck mask when we take the bus or go into a store. They also removed the emergency laws today but kept the powers given by the laws under a different law.

Attached: FVU2XH4KUBEWZL3BP47TEZBKMQ.jpg (3000x2239, 1.33M)

We also dont have tranny story hour.. thats more of an american thing.. america is farther right and farther left to us

The immigration thing is true though.. our values are more right wing but we have crazy amounts of immigration and canada is fucked

I will regret all my life voting for this man. Duhaime a mon vote aux prochaines

I passed by the Marie-Victorin riding last week-end, I was amazed at the quantity of conservative signs on private properties. Everyone had signs on public roads, but people seemed proud to show they support Anne on their own lawn/windows

Attached: 1641919917959.jpg (720x724, 33.46K)

This is the western way.

Did the Catholic church start converting the masses? This should be impossible but I'll take a CAQ-PCQ coalition any day

If this is the final score we'll end up with like 100 CAQ MPPs they won't need a coalition

>our values are more right wing
What values? Your PM is saying peoplekind because mankind is discriminatory against women or whatever.
You had the fake indigenous graveyard story that had people going around burning down random churches and your PM was like yeah I understand the anger, rationalizing the vandalism. And the story ended up being based on nothing at all lol. Really does say a lot about how anti white your country is. Meanwhile the trucker convoy is being treated as terrorists and stripped of their rights because they are promoting a right wing cause.
I don't see how you are more right wing than us on anything other than taxes where you pay less than most countries I'm guessing.

PPC or bust.

There's no PPC in Quebec politics

Look, Canada is fucking massive. Yeah, all the parties are globohomo but guess what, I can literally drive 20 minutes outside the city and never see another immigrant again if I wanted to. The Canada the world sees is Toronto and Vancouver and Montreal, which are just 3 cities white Canadians don't care or think about. Rural Canada is right wing and minds its own business and we really don't care what the faggots in Ottawa do, we live in our own white towns.