French Election 2022

Who will win the French Presidential Election 2022?

Attached: Flag_of_France_(lighter_variant).svg.png (1280x853, 2.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

culture.gouv.fr/Thematiques/Langue-francaise-et-langues-de-France/Nos-missions/Innover-dans-le-domaine-des-langues-et-du-numerique/Les-technologies-de-la-langue-et-la-normalisation/Vers-une-norme-francaise-pour-les-claviers-informatiques
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like the Ukraine crisis has boosted Macron's numbers

The election is less than a month away

Attached: Opinion_polls_France_2022.svg.png (2560x1024, 406.34K)

based

You're a Macron fan?

culture.gouv.fr/Thematiques/Langue-francaise-et-langues-de-France/Nos-missions/Innover-dans-le-domaine-des-langues-et-du-numerique/Les-technologies-de-la-langue-et-la-normalisation/Vers-une-norme-francaise-pour-les-claviers-informatiques
Is this a big problem messiurs?

My guess is the Muslims that are allowed to flood France and rape and murder the French people

It's nearly impossible for Macron to lose. This is going to be as uneventful as it gets.

Unlike something like the US elections where votes can be split 51/49 and be very close there is zero suspense here and everyone knows Macron will win decisively, he won 66 to 34 in 2017 and the Ukraine war has only boosted his chances

Yeah fair enough, I only just saw this earlier - And he's the runaway favourite for the 1st round, let alone the 2nd. So yeah I guess he will probably win unless something crazy happens.

Why is Zemmour in free fall?

well, i can tell you that regardless of who wins, the french people lose

Does France have the same polling issues as America? I give it a 90% chance of macron winning based on polls. Assuming polls are garbage, I still think he has over a 50% chance. I see two scenarios where he doesn’t though.
>Le Pen or Zemmour comes in second and a happening (which has a far greater chance of occurring with everything going on) catches Macron with his pants down. Growing right sentiment and disdain for the ruling class coalesce to a win. A frog would have to offer more insight, but I see Zemmour as more hardline but with less of a reputation, while Le Pen is essentially Frog Trump but has a bad reputation. Idk who would be more suited to pull it off.
>Le Pen and Zemmour split and another party takes second. Enough people hate Macron to vote that person because even though it will be no different, fuck Macron.

Because of Ukraine somehow.
This is retarded, Zemmour is the only candidate with a somewhat functionning brain.

I don't know about French keyboards, but in our country, British Mac keyboards have a slightly different layout to other British keyboards, which is pretty annoying if you ever use a Mac keyboard

I’d guess the brief bump for Pécresse made people rally behind Le Pen because she would have a better chance.

Fair

What is Zemmour's stance on Russia?

He said he wouldn't accept Ukrainian refugees then went into damage control mode after the backlash which made him look like a fool. Seems like it did too much damage and it's not recoverable. Since they're white christians it really didn't make any sense. Kinda doubt he's really different from the other kikes.

Are people seriously backing away from Zemmour because of Ukraine?

Attached: 473A0535-073C-4E55-937C-86920CBFF082.jpg (500x281, 74.86K)

Globohomo wins every election.

Emanuel Macron. The slow despair and degeneration will continue.

How hard is it to get a French gf?

All non-French should be rejected.

This whole ansi vs iso thing is retarded. Why can't we have an universal standard.

He's agaisnt the russian military intervention but said this was a predictable and avoidable war caused by Ukrainian current regime with its hardline anti russian stance and US ambitions in the region.

Basically the truth: since Pereshenko arrived, the russian minority (a very large one too) is treated like shit in ukraine aqnd the US has been training the nazi squads there for years.

We have a very good propaganda machine here, there is virtually no way to avoid it. Boomers get it from the TV and the radio, others from social media. They all eat it up like a bunch of lemmings. I know normies and the propaganda machine just needs to start spewing its bullshit about how great Macron is and how worse off we would be without him for them to run to the voting booth and cheerfully vote for the little traitorous piece of shit

A jew or the puppet of a jew.