It's over...Republicans are eternally BTFO...just end it now

It's over...Republicans are eternally BTFO...just end it now...

Attached: HAHATAKETHATINTERN.png (891x806, 979.17K)

woah woah woah where's MYanti abortion dildo?????

I officially oppose abortion so I can get my free dildo.

That'll make those girls forget about their aborted children

So you're telling me while men can start wars, shoot up schools, have entire pedo islands, murder other men with their bare hands

The worst women can do against people they wish dead is send them a dildo?

>don’t like abortion?
>ha! Sent you a vibrator!

Attached: E999231E-0D97-4EBB-AC27-67CEDD0E378C.jpg (250x250, 11.51K)

Thanks LIBTARD
Now I can CUM twice as HARD in my WIFE who will have 0 ABORTIONS and make 8 WHITE BABIES
#DARKMAGA

Hi Mommy
That’s a cool toy you have
I’m glad you get to play with toys
I love you mommy

ありがとう先生

>Oscar HartZOG

if this predictable af faggoty media Jew hadn't written this article, I don't think even the politicians they sent them to would know why exactly they sent them an eggplant dildo.
Degenerate shekelniggers are just using as a publicity stunt to sell their sex toys, it's retarded otherwise.

>ha ha sent you a dildo
sweet prank, br0

so is vibrator the solution to abortion problems? cant get pregnant from vibrator

They want to say how men penises are replaceable.

The irony is their product is an excellent argument for why abortion isn’t necessary.
>”you NEED to get off but don’t want to use protection?”
>”there’s plenty of sex toys you could use, why are you so insistent on letting strangers cum in you?”

I mean it worked
they got an article on whatever site this is from and op brought it all the way here to start a gay thread about it

I take solace in knowing these kikes will literally be burning in a lake fire in approximately 80 years. Every single one of them

How is sending someone unsolicited sex toys not sexual harassment? Guaranteed if any of them had the patience to take them to court they could sue them into oblivion.

Attached: 2a4c6b6d-c4e9-4d18-96d8-2db6f786882f-m.jpg (620x930, 73.98K)

Nobody cares only Trannies thinks it funny normal people don't Dilate.

Attached: 12569864362.jpg (1020x677, 77.61K)

Thanks doc.

If they intended to get free publicity in literally pozzed media outlets, this was a genius move. If they intended to change government policy, this was retarded.
Probably the former.

This is called advertising. It seems incredibly stupid, and it is indeed stupid. But some fat catlady is going to see think these guys are dabbing on republitards and buy one of those to stuff her other unsatisfied hole.

Gracias doctor

It's so tiny, there's no way it's going to make your neck feel better. 0/5 Stars, would not recommend.

Attached: jasper_beardly.png (1410x1030, 246.89K)

Get a resale permit and sell them online. Ironically profit off of Libtards unquenchable desire for the latest dildos.

>they do it for free

Why do leftists keep sending bedroom toys to conservatives?

they don't understand it's sexual harassment
(until they get sued)

how much do1000 of those vibrators cost vs an ad placement in this publication
solid work

YOU KNOW WHAT IT IIIIIIS

It didn't "work" that website has a guy on staff who's entire job is to shill their articles here. Even without the link to the article it generates buzz and more thna a few people will find the article to read it giving them clicks, it's all marketing

Because everything is justifiable to a zealot when they do it.

CHUDS seething in this thread. The left always comes up with clever comebacks like this because they have a higher education.

Except we're laughing at it. Whoever said there's no such thing as bad publicity is fucking wrong.

thanks doc

Thanks doc

kek

I have a feeling there are probably chicks out there, maybe gay dudes too, who already use dildos but also think murdering unborn children is wrong.

Wtf is a vibrator?

Attached: vegefaces.png (335x376, 208.49K)

>HAHA SEX LOOK AT ME I'M GIVING YOU SEX THINGS HAHA BET YOU DON'T LIKE THAT

The interns who work for them probably get a 100 gag items a day.

How do I sign up? I mean my wife? How does my wife sign up for the free dildo?

Attached: 0adddf59f776429eb638fddfef74e429.png (600x841, 176.74K)

A vibrator is an artificial phallus with an electric motor that spins a weight to induce vibrations with the phallus. The vibrations of the false phallus are intended to better induce pleasure from the body's erogenous zones.

>The words start coming out of the vibe as it moves around by itself
>What do

Attached: Capture.jpg (785x575, 36.38K)

Honestly this would be a great gag gift. Fuck me where can i buy one?

>made in China
>likely reactive rubber that causes allergic reactions
>might even be coated with fentanyl

Yeah, there's gonna' be a buzz, alright

>spend $200 worth of vibrators
>get $10k worth of free ads from retards like OP
what is basic marketing

Attached: 1638778507000.jpg (540x720, 32.94K)