These fucking kikes man

These fucking kikes man
mobile.twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1506753740212166662

Attached: 9085944C-2EF0-4478-8E2A-60F837F1BA71.jpg (1284x1699, 908.16K)

What is a woman exactly?

>grade school biology
>bad faith
yeah whatever

Attached: 1647066962733.jpg (1080x1021, 55.42K)

>bad faith
when did retards start using this

An old concept maintained by deluded homophobic racists

wasted chemicals are not the same as chemical waste

if "woman" can't be defined, no one can be homo or hetero sexual

look at this namefag take his red teacher's pen to a meme like anyone gives a fuck.

Attached: 1647696755482.png (766x761, 602.81K)

mala fides and bona fides has been a thing for the longest, user

Xx
simple as

>bad faith
Because the person who asked the question knew in advance that a liberal would refuse to provide the obvious correct answer?
Kind of a weird use of "bad faith." It's not like anyone asks questions during a SCOTUS nominee's hearing because they're genuinely interested in learning something they didn't know about the thing they asked. It's obviously always intended to reveal something about the nominee through how they decide to answer it.
Ironically if anything this use of "bad faith" is itself a much better example of arguing in bad faith because it sets up and knocks down a ridiculous strawman notion that somehow you're supposed to ask the nominee to fill you in on how X court precedent works in a way where you're focused on learning something new about court precedent and not focused on gleaning character traits from the nominee's manner of answering.

Attached: aputhink.png (666x607, 151.18K)

A gross walking evil bleeding front hole that needs to be exterminated before she aborts a kid

Attached: 1637599648877.jpg (720x900, 72.81K)

that's what's up

Dazzel the sheep with the tranny show, while the banks print money and steal everything.

Breathinf cumdumpster

Remember when Trump put some limp wristed faggot liberals with adopted nigger babies on the supreme court?

Attached: 1547873907644.png (210x339, 125.75K)

Birthing person.

ayo can I get yo numbah

there are levels of autism I didnt think were possible

It can be annoying if someone who's debating you isn't even trying to argue the real topic and is instead flitting around to whichever random bullshit they can grasp at for the sake of winning. Bur you're right that 9 times out of 10 people using the "bad faith" complaint are merely retards looking for a lazy magic phrase that explains why they can't put into words what they believe is true.

It's not in bad faith at all since this is actually a current and important issue. If you can't even define what a woman is then how can you be trusted to rule on important cases that come before you regarding trannyshit and abortions? She's a partisan activist and this was a damning moment for her.

Attached: 1645783149466.jpg (259x194, 11.48K)

A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS
BUT ENOUGH TALK HAVE AT YOU

A MISERABLE PILE OF SECRETS

AAAAAA FUCK YOU

So what was the nigger's answer?
The article talks about how evil it is of republicans to ask that question but doesn't say what was the answer beyond an initial "I don't know."

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUM-ACKK

Attached: 1647980855972.jpg (750x445, 277.04K)

"I'm not a bilogician, I can't answer that."

>"FIRST BLACK WOMAN ELECTED TO SCOTUS"
>"btw there is no such thing as a woman"

kek

Attached: What is a man.jpg (275x183, 12.2K)

I thought that was Garth in the thumbnail.

how is it bad faith? i wanted to know the answer, especially when she dodged the question. it's a downright spectacle for a grown woman to pretend not to know what a woman is.

Most women are pissed about the tranny swimmer. You get women to turn on these idiots you win.

Wow, that's almost as bad as being falsely smeared as a serial rapist.

Almost.

Attached: Kick.webm (640x352, 1.62M)

Blowing the fucking sex is a social construct narrative clean out of the water in the process.

Attached: MV5BZGU3OWU0NDktYmI0OS00ZWU1LWI5MTktMDA0Mjk1ZmYyYWFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTYzMTY1MjQ@._V1_.jpg (700x394, 43.57K)

have you seen the norm macdonald episode with dana carvey? he's godly at impressions even norm was surprised about his range

Let's take the lefts idea of what a woman is serious for a second. We've lived for thousands of years by a standard of what a woman actually is. What new discovery lead to us changing the way we thought for thousands of years? Sophistry by retarded echo chambers that relies on banning anyone opposing them? Circular logic that relies on ignoring factual evidence?

Attached: 1627977078592.jpg (895x1200, 148.33K)

I can't believe the cope from these people
>it was a gotcha question
>it was asked in bad faith
It's also a very important question for anyone pushing this gender ideology insanity to answer because their whole agenda makes zero fucking sense to anyone with a functioning brain and the answer to this question would shed a light of light for those of us who disagree with it

you're a waste of perfectly good chemicals

You mean the fascists?

so the question is purely biological, neat

Are YOU a woman. If so, how do you know. If not, why are you being appointed for this position when the POTUS specifically said he wanted a woman? And since you brought up biology in the context of the definition of “woman”…