Was Napoleon based or cringe? no reddit answers please

Was Napoleon based or cringe? no reddit answers please

Attached: gettyimages-544266826.jpg (1200x1200, 243.87K)

He was a manlet. Cringe as usual.

Why don't you go to high school and find out.

i thought that was just Bong propaganda, wasn't he like 5'9 which was above average for the time?

i said no reddit answers, high school would just give me more reddit answers

He was a literal cuckold but was based with everything else.

he looks kinda gay in that painting doesn't he? he has a bit of a gay face going on

Both. He is perhaps the single person who has contributed the most to the spread of western-style liberalism to the world, which makes him cringe. On the other hand he took a steaming shit on Prussia/Britain/Russia, which makes him based. Truly a complex figure.

is it really a cucking if he was also banging mistresses on the side? i thought he just married Josephine for political reasons

Cringe in domestic politics but as a military leader pretty great desu

Women found him repulsive physically but he's won more battles than any general in history. He returned from his exile and nearly defeated multiple European armies at once by himself again all because he got bored.

This corsican chad fucked over the French big time, 100% based.

Based politicians don't exist. They're all in for themselves and their families. Napoleon was a pretty good general but he's cringe as fuck.

Was kinda based but when certain conquests become to challenging, his faggot side kicked him and he got his ass handed too.

Oh, I'm not really too sure. I watched a documentary on him and they mentioned how his letter was intercepted and they published it in the papers. I don't really know too much more than that.

Liberalism was based back then because it was new and nobody knew how retarded it was yet. Like Lenin

>French
>based

Anyone who etched his name in the history books pre 1900 is incredibly based.

and? you will be considered a manlet in 10 years.

>invading russia during the winter

4d chess master

Attached: who needs they russy invaded.jpg (1709x857, 532K)

He was a Freemason, but back then they were based. Supposedly he’s the one who gave the beast a fatal wound, but it was healed by Mussolini.

Napoleon is the embodiment of France: a sack of shit.

Not really, I'm 188 cm