Yahweh is genderfluid

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IYLO0J2h63U

Attached: 1640465517263.jpg (612x408, 30.25K)

dub and op kills himself tonight and joins 41%

Attached: 1637675823084.png (1173x656, 312.02K)

Yea because yahweh is Satan. Abraxas is God. Gnostics where right. That's why baphamet has tits and a benis.

Sorry being gay is Satanism

reroll

Kek good luck getting out of hell

Man and woman created He them

YHWH is the kike of all kikes. The Demiurge and his Creation are finite. Their end is coming soon.

This guy gets it.

Thats why the free masons believe lucifer is Jesus the light bringer. We've been trapped in flesh.

Roll

Op is coping and won't reply

satan is a tranny

Attached: 1644897098405.jpg (508x511, 51.77K)

God identifies as a man and hates sodomites.

Attached: 1597445677738.png (443x541, 295.98K)

roll

>And the Serpent makes answer: "Behold, O Adam, the nature of thy Adversary!" The Serpent disappears in a blinding sunburst of radiance and in its place stands an Angel resplendent in shining, golden garments with great scarlet wings that spread from one corner of the heavens to the other. Dismayed and awestruck, the Adam falls before the divine creature.
>"I am the Lord who is against thee and thus accomplishes thy salvation," continues the voice. "Thou hast hated me, but through the ages yet to be thou shalt bless me, for I have led thee out of the sphere of the Demiurgus;
>I have turned thee against the illusion of worldliness; I have weaned thee of desire; I have awakened in thy Soul the immortality of which I myself partake. Follow me, O Adam, for I am the Way, the Life, and the Truth!"

Fuck the Demiurge, fuck the Kikes, welcome the End.

“The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD (YAHWAH) thy God.” (Deuteronomy 22:5)
“Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.” (Leviticus 18:22)
“For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.” (Leviticus 18:29)
“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13)
“He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.” (Proverbs 28:9)

Most liberals I've met that claim to believe in God haven't read the gospel. They will seem dumbfounded when I ask them questions about Mathew or John. If you haven't read and understood the new testament you aren't a Christian.

to be fair, Catholics didn't appreciate the Sacraments enough which is why they were punished with the (((Novus Ordo)))

Attached: 1620973056021.jpg (639x480, 44.15K)

>Shaquina
>Yahweh is genderfluid
Kys talmudic kike

Attached: 1646092561299.jpg (225x225, 9.4K)

About what? Nobody refuted him

Th image of my phallus moists the labias of Shekhina. Fuck her.

Gender benders are siners and would be the death of humanity. And you have to thank straight people for gay people you can button fuck. Or you society dies off in 100 years

>Yahweh is genderfluid
I don't know about that.
Christ is King however.
This faggot will have to answer to Him.
Not me.

he never proved anything to begin with

Attached: 1639708536444.png (929x1024, 394.4K)