It's time

It's time.

Attached: 1648074849570.jpg (400x331, 20.39K)

white power

Meh, they always do this

Poland, please save some based for the rest of us.

they will respond by expelling your diplomats faggot

Attached: arKygAy_700b.jpg (592x1102, 102.09K)

Attached: kurwa.jpg (460x540, 48.92K)

>Me when the nukes rain on Warsaw

Attached: Comfy.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

no no you're not up to date. pic related is our defence minister now. not kidding.

Attached: 2017-03-19_Lambrecht_Roth_SPD_Parteitag_by_Olaf_Kosinsky-3.jpg (2193x2874, 2.08M)

Based Poland.

He was the worst minister of defense in polish history.

They will only "respond" by expelling some more (((diplomats)))
Unequivical nothing burger

This made me kek for some reason

Attached: 1647883174687.jpg (433x549, 38.78K)

Russians should respond by putting Polish diplomats in the torture chamber.

Probably because no one would listen to him

This bitter rivalry between Poland and Russia is probably my favorite world phenomenon and OTP

Japan vs Asia and the Orientalsphere is interesting, the middle east and old world rivalries between cattle farmers and early nomads is interesting, India breaking apart forever until the eternal Pakistan vs India is interesting

But nobody goes balls hard and with full mockery at every turn than Poland and Russia

that face singularily scared off 90% of invaders/emigrants that ever thought of moving in a general direction of poland
in that aspect, he was a superb minister of defence

but user, torturing prisoners is illegal in russia

Fuck Poland. The hyena of Eastern Europe.

Yes yes, the legendary german defense minister who turned your army back to 1920s is now leading the EU

>russian response to poland expelling their diplomats is to expel all polish diplomats
>nothing else happens
Every time.

Yeah, I just wish Poland was about 3 times bigger so we could really see the fun begin

>the hyena of europe
b…based?

Do Poles realize their country is gonna be the main battlefield for WW3?

It’s just gonna be a 30 minute cyber attack or some gay shit. Putin is too pussy to attack a NATO country.

yeah and before that she fucked our family politics completely. Von der Leyen has the potential to overthrow all of Europe by the power of her neverending stupidness.

Russian hasn’t been seen in 12 days due to “heart problems” (poisoned by Putin), Iranian is a brown goat-fucking savage, and the Chink… just lmao. What’s he gonna do, shoot a chopstick at us hahahaha