Why do polish posters all have the same opinions...

Why do polish posters all have the same opinions? At least as an American I can say that our opinions vary across the spectrum, but when it comes to polish flag posters you could literally have one guy posting every single reply and no one would notice a difference. I believe that polish posters are incapable of any rational thought but are rather guided 100% on emotions that they then try to justify.

Also now that you’re here, acknowledge that Ukraine was overthrown in a U.S coup back in 2014: youtu.be/WV9J6sxCs5k

Attached: 78B6254A-219F-420A-912A-011115D1D7F4.gif (1200x1000, 881.55K)

Shut the fuck up Vatnik shill Polska strong kurwa Slava ukraini we will slaughter the fucking russians and the krauts hahahahaha

to be fair every single russian on this site parrots the same government propaganda. it's an eastern european thing to be npc like that

russians are objectively subhuman. having varied opinions on the russian question is subhuman. poles simply are not subhuman. neither are americans (every american hates russia).

only some Any Forumstards dont--but you are an irrelevant margin of society, and subhuman. discarded.

I don't shill for anybody. I hate everyone equally. I just want to see the world crumble. But Polebros are especially embarrassing lately I have to admit.

Attached: 1445742636_6.jpg (1920x1088, 161.29K)

of course you consider them "embarrassing" (cope word) because they consider you subhuman. who wouldnt feel bad?

the solution to escaping your subhumanity isnt coping, its suicide. its a most preferable way out of living in russia, certainly. what other prospects do you have?

Low IQ

>(every american hates russia)
Wrong.

>only some Any Forumstards dont--but you are an irrelevant margin of society, and subhuman. discarded.

Why are you seething so much? Are you gonna cry next and stomp your feet? This is embarrassing dude.

cope jew boy

Attached: 1621166419092.jpg (463x600, 39.35K)

im not seething. im calling you subhuman. i also call niggers subhuman. im not seething at niggers. merely stating an objective fact. as i said, your way out isnt coping, its suicide. you wont ever hide from truth.

Attached: bz-5cd817c6521d1.jpg (500x324, 49.07K)

Americans are too retarded to even know anything about russia or europe yet they have opinions

They're /k/ immigrants. The polish cuck always acts high and mighty when he thinks he has backup (he doesn't)
Why are you acting as if you have higher standards of living, EU slave? lol

Attached: 1541711285709.jpg (460x304, 38.11K)

>Why pooland weird/bad/shit thread no. 183 in last 7 days

Is there really nothing else interesting happening at the moment? It's getting repetitive.

You are seething bro. Waaay too much. The fact that you keep replying carefully constructing your bowel movements is proving my point.

The pole niggers have been constantly shitting up the board for the last fucking month now, they are literally spamming the board, jannies need to clean this shit up

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 22-49-48 pol - Politically Incorrect » Searching for posts with the image hash ‘mQjg1SfD2OGtHAsYh[...].png (1446x1729, 586.79K)

>as if you have
it's an objective fact of reality. not an if. next question

I don't know anybody in my life who "hates" Russia. Most Americans simply are not even paying attention to this war.
Okay.

based POLAND

Attached: rehger.jpg (351x351, 23.4K)

Goals are clear and nearly every Pole knows what should be done in this situation from the risk reward point of view. Your confusion only proves that you have no knowledge to interpretate the situation.

I don’t think russians are subhumans. Well some are, like the chechens and those niggers, but not ethnic russians. They are very strange though, you can tell they are part of a different culture than the rest of europe. However this goes for Ukraine as well which lead me to conclude neither is European

t. Expert

>half of our population being communist nigger lovers is a good thing!
>varied opinions :DDD and hard choices :DDD

You never had any actual history of conflict with kacaps. Your country literally has the best localisation out there, completely sheltered from invasions and outside threats. And so you are fully permited to have different opinions, since the matters at your hands aren't really that important.
We've been beating the kacap menace for 500 years now. Russia as a country needs to be destroyed, and every sane pole will tell you the same.
My father fought against soviet occupants. My great-grandfather was a cavalryman fighting against the bolsheviks. I'm a pole, and it is both a historical and patriotical duty of every pole to kill muscovites, disgusting heathens who claim to believe in orthodox faith while they've made their own little sect with their muscovite patriarch.
si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos

Because in Poland it's forbidden to offend religious feelings or patriotic sensitivities.

>American seethe post because he can't into post soviet politics
I'll make it very simple :
Poles don't give a shit about Ukraines govt. We never even care about the people and I am surprised this far because basically we had pretty bad history between Poland and Ukraine with some exceptions (eg Petlura). However most people seem pretty tired with constant war and foreign manipulations and willing to get along.
As for Russia i don't remember last time I even heard anything about Russia even in normies minds until this shit show happened. And most people just view it as a routine Russian chimp out.
There's nothing much more to story than that, sounds like you're getting dunked on

I wish that were true.

I can bet my liver you live in a commieblock. Post your income

yeah ok then im "seething" at you just as im "seething" at trannies and niggers. you go girl
you might be autistic since you cling to specific words so much instead of following the context more. disdain, better word for your autistic dictionary brain?
name 1 *practical* difference between the russian and chinese society. you cant. theyre both subhuman nations.

Once kaczyński gives me an order you're all finished

Attached: Nato_Article_Death.png (1218x658, 1.45M)

it only looks like that because right now we're united in hatred of Russia due to having a chance to act on it. Don't worry, as soon as Putin is completely fucked over we'll get back to our constant civil war.

>when it comes to polish flag posters you could literally have one guy posting every single reply
you answered your own question

Then tell your countrymen to sort themselves out.
You've all been utterly annoying since the start of this war.

Toilet cleaner spotted.

Poles and Americans are probably the two must subhuman groups of people I can think of.

Russians are very introspective and deep in some ways. I don’t find the chinese to be like that. Either way I’m not a fan of them, I would like them to keep far away

You will never be European Janusz, don't you forget that. You will always be seen as untermensch cannon fodder by Westerners and no winged Hussar charges are gonna change that, You will always be an Eastern European subhuman along the rest of countries. A black person experiences less racism and more societal status than a Pole in UK

Attached: 1647559703893.png (640x591, 46.55K)

You're utterly annoying always, fuck off we want to rustle jimmies too

Getting glowie vibes from all the poonigers here

Most people are suffering from cognitive dissonance becahse they want this war to be something more than it is. It's really just about energy corporations. All the other talk from anybody is just pure smoke and mirrors.

Wrong there are tons of brainwashed liberal Russian cucks on here.

The fact that mutts didn't come to a consensus about what should be done only speaks to their low IQ.

Attached: 1615379026417.webm (782x440, 1.99M)

Why not go right now? I've heard on the radio that the Ukies have retaken most of the cities and started encircling the russians, you should go NOW

imagine if all russians were given a free entry to western europe overnight. how many would leave? cuz thats what happened to poland and only 5% of the population ended up leaving, in total. they keep returning actually.

anyway. my wager. at least 20%

SOOOO many poonigers and they only post on pooniger threads

Who gives a fuck about UK? Here everyone has the utmost respect for Poland

Patrzcie go bogol, siedzi w zielonej krainie krzywozębnych i myśli że jest ponad resztą polaczków XDD
zejdź na ziemie o ile wogóle jesteś polakiem a nie zwykłym baiterem

subhuman calling subhuman a subhuman

>Why do polish posters all have the same opinions?
We don't that's why we hate each other

>We've been beating the kacap menace for 500 years now.
Lmao you've been getting assraped and then bailed out by powers that proceed to use you as a buffer while you suck their balls dry. Poland is the most pathetic state in existence.

Go back to your cave, eastern bosnian

>You will never be European Janusz
We have never been not European so Im not sure what youre talking about you Turkish rapebaby? Stop projecting yourself on me, its gross. Take your hands off me.
>tp
>tf

Bajsd as fuck

And subhuman commented

No one moves to western Europe because german is too hard. I've learned it 9 years and I can't remember shit. What a disgusting language

Not sure you know what buffer even means.

Black speech of Mordor

Ok Polebros the true question of the night
Majonez Winiary czy Kielecki

>respect for poles
How does this even happen? Probably the most disgusting ethnicity in europe.

Almost makes you think (((Polish))) posters aren’t real posters at all.

Comparaively small population sharing the same overwhelming experience of living next to Russia.

POONIGER BOTFARM

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 6.87K)

kurwa

Honest
Hard working
Kind
Respectful

Why wouldnt we?

You were only ever resurrected to be used as a buffer state between the continental great powers.

>leaf

Attached: fucking_leaf_disgusting.jpg (500x478, 25.75K)

They aren't looking so great these days

None of those things are true. They are low iq, and almost niggerlike in their behavior. They all have a bit of Jewish DNA in them making them pathologically untrustworthy.

>too afraid to post income
I co podskakujesz polski gnomie? Przydałoby się żeby rusek nas zbombardował to byś uciekał do budy z podwiniętym ogonem, kozaku. Taki polski robak to zawsze macha szabelką, a jak dostaje w pysk to płaczę o pomoc. Oczywiście pomocy nie dostaję bo na p*laka wszyscy plują

Attached: husar.jpg (500x643, 74.86K)

Winiary ma za dużo oleju, Kielecki za dużo octu
nieironicznie najlepiej robić własny, ale jak mam wybierać to wolę zjeść winiary

Because they have their own psyop squad that spends most their time on pol because Poles are too dumb to hack computers or engage in cyberwarfare

Why would we be divided on the issue of Russian invasion of a neighbouring country?

Would your family be divided on the issue of niggers shitting up your front lawn, retard?

This is bullshit
Poles have two opinions
Opinion A suck British/US cock
Opinion B seethe

>income
XD patrzcie go jaki głupi kurwa polak robak co musi wogóle pracować
jak się odpowiednio urodzi to pracować nie trzeba

Maybe you should word your opinions more carefully then. Here's an even better idea. Maybe you and your asshole countrymen shouldn't try to drag the rest of the world into WW3.

>I’m not seething!
>seethes
NGMI

Winiary

its a just botfarm talking

Łukasz, weź proszki.

A kurwa Hellmans to co?

Seething isn’t rustling jimmies

We're getting glassed, so do the mongoloid kacaps. You're going down with us mutt, thanks to grandpa sniff.

MUH ww3 there isn't going to be a ww3 retard. Don't take memes so seriously

Your smoke break is over Krzysztof, come wash my toilet

> Here everyone has the utmost respect for Poland
get back to cleaning toilets

Shut up nigger.
You gave the world NOTHING, contrary to Russians.
Your entire country is basically a postmenoupausal hysterical shrew

Attached: H0171-L188885535.jpg (1000x1310, 205.89K)

Kurwa oczywiście że kielecki dekoracyjnym albo winiarym to możesz sobie co najwyżej jaja pomalować

Attached: Bulit_For_B_P_C.png (1943x2396, 940.83K)

Chwapisz się z życia w bloku i pasożytowania na starej co zmywa podłogi? Dla mnie twoja sytuacja nie jest śmieszna ;(

ale zajebało wykopkiem

Another mudshit russia slave with a European flag. Go back to the desert ahmed