Why the far-left support Russia?

Why the far-left support Russia?

Attached: 5049968207_Kemo20putin_vs_stalin_903555_xlarge.jpg (253x350, 18.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=tip toe 5
youtube.com/watch?v=KMeJoVH2Qjg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I and All my leftist friends have a position of neutrality.

for the same reason as far-right, they see globohomo as an immediate enemy, and anything that causes it to loose its grip on the west as a positive development

because communists and fascists are the same.

Never forgive

Never forget

Attached: boy too good for this bad world.jpg (589x521, 42.2K)

bc everything bad in the world must be the fault of the west..

Attached: index.jpg (325x155, 10.52K)

Old-school labor-orientated leftoids don't bother me all that much. It's the globohomo clown world nigger faggot tranny ones I hate.

Low IQ
Trend among commies.

They realized commie shit is impossible with the faggotry of the dem party

based lefty as a continuation of more than 2000 years of philosophical thought doing an indebt analysis of the current situation / retard who can't follow a train of thought for more than 12 sec. "So you say that the west is responsible?"

Why does the jewish owned American media support Ukraine? There are kikes in both Ukraine and Russia. All I know is that America wants whites to be destroyed. So I want America as a jewish occupied government to be destroyed. I hope Russia and Ukraine sort their jewish question out as well.

Attached: 821.jpg (995x889, 271.63K)

yeah it sure was "philosophical indebt analysis of the current situation" when he literally said the u.s. and u.k. are the "worlds biggest terrorists". and aged well too..

Because muh NATO. My ancom irl friend has a strange tankie response to the Ukraine conflict. To me it is so fucking funny that there are so many polacks expressing similar views.

Attached: monky playing both sides.jpg (938x541, 85.34K)

they dont anymore

america/west bad

nasty troon

youtube.com/results?search_query=tip toe 5
>I and All my leftist friends have a position of neutrality.
you talk like a fag

youtube.com/watch?v=KMeJoVH2Qjg
indeed dare i say you gay

In America the left is literally foaming at the mouth and calling for ethnic genocide or Russians, is the political situation really so different over there that the left is quietly supporting Russia?

Lol it is you dumbshit

Usually ancoms aren't as pro-Russia as tankies r

>In America the left is literally foaming at the mouth and calling for ethnic genocide Literally false

I would not say he is explicitly pro-Russian, but he sure likes to direct the discussion away from Russia and into NATO with whataboutism.

lol what? The left LOVES Ukraine.

In the west that actually matters they are. You know, Murica, not Europe.
Liberals and Antifa fags hate Russia here because TV and social media told them to

*kikes

They don't.

End of thread.

Denouncing NATO is based, but it shouldn't be a reason to shill for Russia, which is just as imperialist

Libs? Maybe. But Antifa types are either "against Putin but not against Russian people" or openly pro-Russian because West bad