Why are Atheists like this?

Are they all on the JIDF payroll?

Attached: rAKhovO6bg8j.jpg (640x632, 49.9K)

>Are they all on the JIDF payroll?
The most vocal ones, yes. The rest are useful idiots.

They are deniers or Christ, ipso facto they're Jews.

I used to be an atheist, when I was younger. Most atheists in the West come from a Christian background, which is why they ridicule Christianity.

What is that meme

Attached: pagans0976577.jpg (1024x1280, 174.73K)

Aw man, Josh is harmless, leave him alone

because jews don't play by the same rules as christians

The Talmud isn't a holy book on par with the Bible. It's just a collection of rabbinical shitposts.

Tawrat?
isn't it the Quran?

>Why are Atheists like this?
Because they aren't Atheists, they're pop culture goblins.

Die, kike

Attached: Judaism-09853.jpg (1079x305, 149.66K)

In practice, the Talmud is more important than the Torah.

This is true ashiest from Muslim countries tend to attack Islam and in Asia it is usually whatever the dominate faith of the country. Not surprising in the West Christianity takes the bulk of the criticism.

oversocialization and feelings of inferiority

Today I will remind them

Attached: ZomboDroid 20032022220720.jpg (1440x3377, 917.84K)

Central part of Jewish society

spbp

Attached: 1637795936373.gif (500x375, 323.49K)

They’re on Satans payroll.

even in theory. the fundamental claim of the Pharisees (Orthodox rabbis) is the dual Torah. the second Torah, the oral Torah, was also given to Moses at Sinai and kept secret until Talmud times. this one is not only better but the reason God gave the regular Torah--to better protect and guide people to the oral Torah

A lot of them are Jews themselves, but the ones who aren't are well-programmed to not hate judaism because muh holocaust

because the talmud is just autism. it's not being used to justify atrocities.
then again neither is the bible, but there are a lot of historical contradictions and falsities in the bible, many of those in the OT so they apply to jews as well.
the talmud is online you can go read it.

Attached: halakha.jpg (680x556, 63.67K)

There are no athiests that believe there is a jew god. Every christcuck believes there is a jew god. Athiest jews like Hitchens openly ridiculed religious jews and went as far as to call them monstrous child abusers for performing circumcision.

Yep. To think if I hadn't been brought up with retarded Christians who pray in tongues, think the universe is 6,000 years old, etc., I may have completely avoided the atheist phase.

You're right. There's nothing holy about the Talmud but the Jews perceive it to be their mostly important book.

1. Christian fundies are very much more retarded than your average orthodox in terms of belief system
2. Nearly all white leftists succumb to a bias called exoticism or orientalism. They have an innate positive bias toward anything foreign or eastern. Most are completely unaware of this since, being leftists, they lack any humility or self awareness.
2. Jews are perceived as having a higher IQ and nearly all atheists hold intelligence or what they see as intelligence in high regard. This includes their own intelligence which is usually grossly exaggerated in their own mind. Since Jews and Jewish culture are seen by the atheist to be more intelligent, he must listen in order to also continue presenting the illusion of his own intelligence. Think of a person who attends a seminar on molecular biology and pays rapt attention in order to trick everyone into thinking he understands what is being said when in reality he is a moron.
4. Jews control a great deal of the media and particularly media sources frequented by leftist atheists. As a result they will absorb a great deal of antichristian discourse but very little critical of judaiism. This is not a conspiracy. All people have bias towards their own groups, jews are just people.

Attached: 1597419580541.jpg (284x200, 9.1K)

Isn't he like an actual faggot or furry? He sure looks like reddit incarnate and has the same views.

Attached: mike whatever.jpg (616x608, 55.98K)

The reason I had become an atheist, when I was a teenager, was that I saw memes on the internet, and I wasn't educated in apologetics, so I fell for them. Now that I am older and better educated, I have the answers to the questions from my youth, so after analyzing both sides of the argument, I think the case for Christianity is stronger.

Christianity is more relevant. America is a Christian nation and every president has been Christian. Making fun of religions is disrespectful in general, but with the politics of power and oppression, Christianity is the more socially acceptable target.

That Talmud original story of a super duper sekret teachings sounds occultish and weird - Almost like Joseph Smith.

Plenty of atheists criticize Jews, even Bill Maher criticized Judaism.

You know who is afraid of criticizing Judaism? Christians.

Tears of Trannies

Attached: 4444.jpg (960x684, 254.74K)

You were given everything you have.

Attached: Creation-Evolution-000276.jpg (2560x2560, 1.6M)

don't atheist essentially belief in the talmud? their entire outlook is worldly.

2006 wants its attitude back. There was a time when colleges were full of PZ Myers clone mocking Christians and talking about spaghetti monsters.

Looking at these types in 2021, we no longer see a person who is necessarily smart or informed. Rather, they are deeply insecure about their intellectual abilities. Even PZ Myers himself exudes the nervous energy of someone who isn't quite sure he's convinced the crowd of his intellect.

So your point is that politics and religion have no relation? Or are you saying Jehovah's Witnesses are the ideal people because they follow the Bible's instruction to no get involved in the politics of any worldly state?

in Bible times the priests said that God literally showed up at the Ark of the Covenant and talked to them once the little people left and the doors were closed

it's such a hilarious scam. Christcucks fell for it too