How WNBA gonna survive frens?Brittney Griner could spend 5 years in Russian labor camp

foxnews.com/sports/us-olympian-brittney-griner-5-years-russian-labor-camp-expert

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 6.31.34 PM.png (883x691, 531.95K)

>going to fly to russia, famous for its harsh anti drug laws
>BETTER BRING MUH WEEEEEED PEN

You just know she's got a purple lipped kangaroo sack between her legs.

LMAO

good. lmao

Don't go to another country and break the law.

>could spend 5 years in labor camp
Please, God, please make this happen

based fuck americans

I got into argument with someone at work over this and walked away when I told them to go across the USA border with pot on you and get caught and see what happens. Don't commit crimes in a foreign country, luckily she didn't caught in another country where drugs carry a harsher sentence

lmao DRUMPF would have unironically gotten her released

it's always gratifying watching these people get what they FUCKING deserve

Attached: 1640382741826.jpg (1024x778, 95.31K)

>woman is going to be put into a literal labor camp for no real reason other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time
>Any Forums laughs and supports this
>Russian invaders get their corpses disrespected by enraged citizens defending their homeland
>Any Forums is offended and morally outraged and chastises them for being barbaric
You guys are such pathetic, evil people. You would justify anything as long as it was done in the name of your side. Rape, torture, life in prison for no reason. As long as it's against the person you happen to not like.

What a bunch of sophomoric retards you are.

>You guys are such pathetic, evil people. You would justify anything as long as it was done in the name of your side. Rape, torture, life in prison for no reason. As long as it's against the person you happen to not like.
I like how you're pretending liberals aren't exactly like this. Whether it's shit like Herman Cain awards, cheering on people being fired for refusing to take a vaccine, numerous people cheering ACAB one minute, then cheering when Ashley Babbitt was shot by cop while unarmed the next minute, it's that liberals are the biggest fucking collective of hypocrites to ever exist, so go fuck yourself faggot.

Most people would rather watch the livestream of her in the labor camp than a WNBA game

Attached: 24561E6B-2B9C-488A-B6F8-7846DC5C079A.png (1242x1242, 1.33M)

Why did the ruskies lock her up?

Wasn't she basically living in Russia for years? Why is this even a story?

Yes.

>for no real reason other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time
Oh no officah, that's not mah weed ya kno, pants ahe not mine either, Am just in da wrong place n sheet
Literally like an epise of livepd with niggers

Russia is literally bringing back slavery. I hope we follow suit!

Only five years for an international drug trafficker?

Lets be honest, Trump would have had her home already. Say what you will about the man, but he sure loved saving niggers from foreign jails...

why couldn't she wait until she got back in the hood to buy drugs?

I would love to see it happen.

Hold your enemy to their own standard.

>oh no I only just realized the human condition because I’m an insufferable faggot

that nigger is the only reason anyone ever heard of the WNBA to begin with. should've known better than to take vape carts to a foreign country.