Can someone explain why wont putin strike poland and nato supply lines?

why is he cucking out to the west? any rational leader would have already declared that supplying the opposition forces with entire convoys of missiles and guns and ammo is an act of war. i cant believe putin hasnt threatened the west into stopping the flow of military aid. its almost like this entire drama is scripted with his cooperation, i cant figure out any other scenario where it all makes sense. he is either working with the western leaders in some sort of screenplay here, or he is a little bitch cuck who thinks its acceptable for other countries to join in a proxy war against him

Attached: putin falls asleep.png (1442x1212, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/pol/thread/368726810/#368748335
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He will get his ass handed to him by NATO and their 3.5 million active troops. His only response would be nukes which once launched, he can kiss his country goodbye in about 30 minutes.

Attached: PGirl.jpg (321x390, 23.1K)

i dont think so, because of the nuclear deterrent i think the west would back down from supplying military aid. its not worth teh risk for most of the world, why putin doesnt realize this makes no sense. thats why i think now he is working with leaders in the west to stage this entire invasion. probably part of the great reset or something

So if Putin wanted to set up shop in Ireland next week, for it's strategic location, and it not being a NATO member what do you think the response would be?

We'll see but there is no way that if Russia hits a NATO vehicle in a NATO country, WW3 would start 1 second later.

Attached: Grenade.png (421x519, 200.07K)

He was day dreaming about the 16-hour invasion and how cool it would look in the record books.
>I amb invincible

>its almost like this entire drama is scripted with his cooperation
That's because it is. And, like always, regular people pay with their lives and foot the bill for these scumbag elites and their stupid games. We should have revolted when we had the chance.

not the irish!

Attached: 1648075615311.gif (498x247, 1.29M)

The EU has a mutual defense clause. Russia would be fucked. EU could invade Russia and laugh about it not being NATO.

Backing down destorys the entire point of NATO. "Nuclear deterrent" doesn't mean Russia can do whatever it wants. NATO has to attack, which will lead to the final conclusion of Nuclear war. This is why NATO isn't doing anything about no fly zones that Ukraine keeps begging and are limiting every type of direct interaction.

totally different, ukraine has never been a nato country and always was related to russia. adnd you are missing the point, which is that its not about the legality or morality of the invasion, its about whether the west sees it as a hill worth dying on and starting nuclear war. which they dont, obviously, or othey would have already came to rescue ukraine with the entire nato army. so if putin is so smart and aggressive he would realize that the west has no desire to escalate and putin would put a stop to the proxy war right now by bombing the supply lines from poland that are bringing in the missiles and tank rockets

yes but why does putin draw the line there as acceptable? so putins red line for nato intervention is nato jets in ukraine? but if nato just hands out rocket and missile launchers like candy which kill his forces in the thousands, thats ok? this is why the entire situation makes no sense. ive never seen putin act this cucked before. something is going on that we dont know about i am sure of it

It is pretty entertaining that the west spent years backing neo nazis, far right militias, and mafia/gangs/criminal groups in ukraine and journalists were obsessed with far right militias there from like 2010ish to 2016 roughly then all of a sudden the narrative changed (I assume in preparation for this proxy war). Now ukraine is just known as the bastion of leftist liberalism in Eastern Europe.

Vice had a 111 episode docu-series on ukraine that ran from 2013 to 2016 that barely anyone even watched (most vids only had like 100k views tops). It's like the history of ukraine just got buried.

He isn't in a favorable position if all of NATO gets involved. His gambit was hoping NATO and the west in general would just let him take Ukraine.
His bluff was called, he can't just not invade so he's doing the slow walk hoping for a limited hangout that doesn't involve him happens first.
We'll see where the chips fall.

>why is he cucking out to the west?
The only part of his military that the West needs to give a fuck about is the nukes and maybe the submarines, maybe. Russia has demonstrated as much in Ukraine.

IMPORTANT PLEASE JOIN, HELP US COLLATING FUNDS, SAVE EVERYONE, SAVE THE MATRIX

t.me/zsafeheaven

the battle is not over yet, we need to stop world hunger, child labor, child trafficking, child pron, wage slavery, sleeplessness, et. al

this is just the intro, it will get way worse without your help

destroy all forms of worship or religion start with the star of david, talmud, bohemian grove, golden bull, banks, big tech, et al.

Reference:
archive.wakarimasen.moe/pol/thread/368726810/#368748335

Attached: weak black rage only.jpg (300x168, 14.36K)

Article 5.
Seriously, I am more concerned about Poles going berserk.

Russia had around 150-250k troops estimated at the border. They haven't even deployed half that.
The 1st cechen war lasted 2 years before they just decided to carpet bomb the country and kill everything. Russia still has a long ways to go in ukraine. It hasn't even been a month yet.

Good.

Let canadians seethe about it.
Btw I do the same thing when I'm dragged to see capeshit with some meatsack. Except I sleep throughout the entire movie.

I once fell asleep so hard during batman I drooled on my self and everyone saw it as they walked out.
Some rando woke me up and I think I had eye crust built up.
I'm rooting for russia all the way.

i am too. i think its likely they want to start war with russia just to finish them once and for all. i think maybe they think they are safe from nukes because russia wouldnt nuke a country that close to its own borders

>150-250k troops
Who don't want to be there. Ukraine has demonstrated that Russia has been cutting corners everywhere, has shit leadership and can't handle logistics.

This being said, the loses of lives on the Russian side are staggering.
I am hearing numbers like 7000/10000 KIA.
Last time I checked; they moved out of Afghanistan after 15K deaths.
This war is brutal. Don't know how it will ends.

Or targetting Belarus instead of Russia.
Could be instructive; Do Putin gives a fuck about his BFF Lukashenko?

That has been the same situation in all their wars. They always have high casualties and low morale.

In grozny they completely flattened the city though. Only ~40% of residences could be rebuilt. But barely anything was left intact. Russia had pretty crazy high casualties there too.

Lauren southern looks like that now?

Imagine all of North America, including you, invading Maryland and then losing in a war of attrition.
Thats the scale we're looking at here. For a "super power" its downright embarrassing.

ANSWER:
Because Putin is systematically ridding Ukraine of "Ukraine Independentists". Putin is 'leaving the back door open', and driving out the roaches infesting Russian land. Once Mariupol is liberated, then much resources will be available to take Kirkov, and close the Lysichansky pocket. THEN....when the ships arrive, the naval pincer around Odessa will signal the FINAL PINCER closing off Kiev.

By that moment.....Zelensky will have fled already. Then comes the referendums and cheering Ukrainians celebrating their liberation.

They typically had 10-15% casualty rates in cechya. But inevitably they just resort to complete destruction of the cities.
They're doing the exact same strategy in ukraine. They may not win though. Times are different and ukraine is getting a lot of funding and weapons. But a long protracted war with high casualties is typical for Russia.

>If

They know they can't do that in the modern age. War has changed. If you are conduction classic style military movements your advanced 4th gen warfare models have already failed and you are regressing backwards.