We are war people

We are war people
Far from the "tranny/gay" shit Any Forums thinks. I'm not even kidding.

Attached: 2022-03-23_202644.jpg (1897x1149, 194.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5QSP51TNTdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sOOebk_dKFo
youtube.com/watch?v=Cg6n3ZhKwt4
youtube.com/watch?v=085XVzI4AnI
youtube.com/watch?v=WZPuqNY5dck
youtube.com/watch?v=U4o_IYp-6qU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NORWAY IS WAR PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=5QSP51TNTdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sOOebk_dKFo
youtube.com/watch?v=Cg6n3ZhKwt4

We literally have artists in all genres.
youtube.com/watch?v=085XVzI4AnI
FUCK WITH NORWAY AND YOU WILL DIE

Bump.
Not because this is a good thread (it's not), but because it belongs to a larger pattern.
People who have been paying attention will understand, and I'd like for them to keep noticing these things.

Hvorfor lager du disse postene? Hva får du ut av det?

stfu fag

OP is a faggot, nothing new on Any Forums

Kinda ballsy to call us, the war people, fags! I'll give you ONE chance to apologize, or else...

IMAGINE THE INSECURITY YOU MUST HAVE TO FEEL LIKE YOU HAD TO POST THIS THREAD HOLY SHIT
I FEEL BAD FOR YOU

War people hey?
Who are you going to fight Norg? The people who are taking over or subverting your country? Or someone the TV points to and says 'them are Le Bad'?

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

Attached: haaland_monke_power.jpg (1200x1600, 153.95K)

Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

There is norway that is true

Uh oh. Operation Lindisfarne.
You forgot to attach the chart with all the Norwegian navy ship silhouettes on it.

Attached: jej.jpg (251x250, 12.98K)

kek why the fuck would we want USA?
Maybe take Stena Line and do some raids, around Bel Air and Beverly Hills, but that's all worth taking.

Oh kek forgot to change my flag after posting in this thread

I think this is the same schizo that posts the Norwegian music threads
I AM IN YOUR WALLS
>I AM IN YOUR WALLS
I AM IN YOUR WALLS
>I AM IN YOUR WALLS
I AM IN YOUR WALLS
>I AM IN YOUR WALLS
I AM IN YOUR WALLS

I start to think this schizo isn't even Norwegian, he is just trying to make us look bad

>lgbt
Ah for fucks sake, I guess we manage to look like idiots well on our own

He is a treasure.
You are not a war person therefore you are not Norwegian.

Attached: repent.jpg (771x737, 86.59K)

I would easily throw women and children out of the way to save myself.

Attached: 1633267503651.gif (823x770, 838.84K)

Maybe I am war person, but we are not at war with anyone right now so OP is just being a faggot

Attached: 1647180892967.png (1011x1024, 771.63K)

Bruh you've got problems insecurity and shieet
Are you the music chauvinist user
Let me tell you something every god damn shithole produces music
Nothing to be proud of
Right now the most watched song on jewtube is a spic song
Sage

Post some good Norsk musik, vaere sa snill.

Everything Spotify feeds me sounds like it came from a shitty soap commercial.

Attached: 151-1-631x640-631x640.jpg (631x640, 99.96K)

Here you go, my fav album
youtube.com/watch?v=WZPuqNY5dck

Spy games = Nr 1
Special Soliders = Nr 1

Vinter olympics =Nr1 all over
Chess = Nr 1
Sprinter = Nr1
Tennis = Top10
Golf = Top10

Pardon Anders Breivik under the pretext those leftists he killed were just going to become welfare monkies and the jokes can stop Olaf. You can’t have your government parade around it’s right wing terrorist for political clout every few months and pretend you’re not just as globohomo as the rest of us

>Right now the most watched song on jewtube is a spic song
I assume that's because they have all night long parties where they play loud music straight from youtube and all their songs sound the same so the most popular one gets aded to playlist and played numerous times in a 24 hour period.

But we don't have them here so I'm guessing.

All the second, third etc most played songs on youtube are children's songs because parents give their kids that media device to occupy them at dinner, evenings, social gatherings, and any other time.

Is this Norway's Daniel Johnston?

He killed white people, kys
If Russia attacks maybe we will send him to Moscow
Similar actually, but he is a bit more punk and underground. Guy actually got killed in "assisted-suicide" by his friend. So his death is kinda mysterious too.
His lyrics are pretty funny if you find translations or know Norwegian
youtube.com/watch?v=U4o_IYp-6qU
"Sachenhausen crematorium, there the ovens are hot. Sachenhausen crematorium reaches out a hand" then he goes to compare it to todays systems, the song where he screams Heil Hitler, is because he got busted by police a lot and felt like Hitler won. He has pretty offensive and dark humour which I like