GERMONEY BRAINWASHING KIDS

Explain yourself Hans.

Attached: ger.jpg (450x800, 112.32K)

Attached: ger2.jpg (450x800, 83.56K)

I don't speak bratwurst can I get a translation

>Russia is the grossest land

thats pretty timid considering how globohomo is spread in german schools

Where is there brainwashing?

How exactly is this brainwashing? These look like fairly basic questions to me.

Yea even I know Größt is is similar in context to the English word gross (mass) and that it means large.

It's actually not that bad
Mostly hard facts

seconded we need the sauerkraut tongue translated to human.

IT HAS BEGUN

Does it state Russians are subhuman mongols? If not then you're not telling your kids the truth.

translate it then, cuckold.

First sentence with absolute 0 knowledge on how to read or write German is

>Russia is the biggest country with some in Europe the rest is in asia

Kys

Germans come to Canada so they can homeschool their kids , we have a literal neo-nazi German commune in my province slowly growing and expanding all new immigrants right from Germany.

Why do you fucking retards post shit like this and explain what the fuck it is? WE CANT READ YOUR SHIT LANGUAGE. TELL US WHAT THE FUCK IT SAYS YOU FUCKING RETARD NIGGER.

Attached: PXL_20220320_044742000.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>basic education is considered brainwashing in america

Uh please tell me where this commune is

Considering he read German I’m guessing he knows that

Here teachers are telling kids that Russia attacked Ukraine because ukris wanted to make nuclear weapons to attack Russia

This. If I was German I would be more worried about my child getting raped or beaten by one of their Muslim classmates than by indoctrination from the state. (Holocaust and German guilt excepted)

how old are the students having to take this test? it looks like it's 4th grade max.

It's in Cape Breton, NS.

yeah our education system has been on a downhill slide since the 40's,,

Attached: intronsrasserassetafelgjpg100~_v-Podcast.jpg (1400x1400, 382.39K)

But are they telling them you were funding racist terrorists with Nazi symbology that killed ethnic Russians?

I speak German and this is pretty unbiased and tries to tell both sides. This isnt bad, espedially considering how proagandistic most of Western education is now.

>he doesn't understand 5 languages. Subhumans

Attached: 1647704531327.jpg (680x383, 25.74K)

You got the gist of it. It says its the q fourth of it is in Europe and the rest is in Asia.

Attached: 1623069784602.jpg (1024x836, 208.47K)

I suppose it's Cape Breton
Fucking annoying people there that hate each other.

Attached: 1623988845977.png (1534x1318, 751.67K)

Attached: 26A1ED54-B7A9-49D7-A661-4F56FD6BB044.jpg (750x668, 135.72K)

not bad. only a westoid would try to explain this as not bad. why would you even show this to a 4th grader?

What part of this is brainwashing? It's literally just asking some basic facts like "who is the president of X, what is the capital of Y". The only thing that is an opinion and not a fact is the question why putin is waging war.

I read German and it's quite unbiased desu

Schön wär's wenn ich Ossis an der Kopfform erkennen könnte

Fuck me Americans are dumb.

It's essentially purely factual shit. The worst thing is that it states that Russia is occupying Crimea and that most Ukrainians speak Ukrainian (not sure if this is true so whatever).
Just use some image translator tool if you want to get the translated text. It's an absolute nothingburger but faggots have been reposting it recently for whatever fucking reason.

What do you find objectionable about it?

>Get image translator.
Considering I did bretty good without any formal language training without one maybe I just learn the language seems simple enough.

No brainwashing, just ordinary school junk for idiot kids whose parents are siblings.

Because here we try to educate our children. Maybe your country should try that too

Yes, Capers are shitty people but that's the governments fault. Germans should instead come to New Germany or Lunenburg.

What. Why?

State of Israel has nothing to do with this officially. Globohomo diaspora kikes are not our responsibility.
>But are they telling them you were funding racist terrorists with Nazi symbology that killed ethnic Russians?
I have the exact same question to you, leaf.

Attached: 1622021925721.jpg (649x885, 96.38K)

Literally just listing facts about the countries without a political tilt.
The closest you can get to a political statement is that ukraine is described as a country in the first place, which people consider it to be pretty much everywhere.