Why are they behaving like rabid neurotic schizos lately? Is it fear?

Why are they behaving like rabid neurotic schizos lately? Is it fear?

Attached: 1647673142946.png (689x431, 120.72K)

whatever is left of the ukrainian military is shitposting from poland obviously

>Is it fear?

Good job killing your thread by answering your own question, idiot

fpbp

What's to fear? The last time a country got rekt this hard in Europe was you guys.

>reality
kek

Attached: 34623465252234.jpg (400x331, 20.39K)

Yes I really fear a country that cant perform complex air operations and which lost 5 generals in 3 weeks

Oh no did someone hurt you? Not enough Russian cock for you?
Only shitskins hate Poland so that checks out.

Here’s a reminder that when brown people attempted to cross into Poland to seek asylum, PIC RELATED IS WHAT GREETED THEM. Imagine that. Trekking across forests and swamps, all in your search for a better life only to run into pic related, and be told to ‘go away’. How would you feel? What does this say about Poland?

Attached: merlin_197946168_8e4a244b-364c-47e9-9494-9e91022ae0de-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 850.21K)

Why are serbs the first to slurp russian cum?

Flag checks out.

I don't know, but this allegiance goes back.

Attached: bush_debate_poland.png (295x380, 127.76K)

I think Poland wants a rematch.
It doesn't looks like fear but Beserker's frenzy.
Not good.

Subservience is their natural existence.

Attached: polan stronk.png (1549x1756, 646.92K)

Russia has a historical habit of always starting wars wearing a pair of gigantic clown shoes.

Firing generals that can't win and replacing them is the process of removing those shoes.

What's this meme about poles being plumbers?

>Only shitskins hate Poland so that checks out.
i have some bad news for you lad, its not only shitskins.

Hmm gemmy goes up

I don't hate Poland but your bitching and war mongering on Internet is incredibly annoying alongside Baltic countries, you're like a pack of hyenas, why can't you act normal like Finns or Hungarians? They also had beef in History with Russia but they look upon this conflict with stoicism and rationality, not emotional outbursts

polacks are at work mate. Its the Ukrie underaged faggots that post with a poland flag.

>to seek asylum
if that were the case they would have stopped at the closest safe country.