How to get out of this miserable life

How to get out of this miserable life

Attached: 4234B610-963C-4882-82D6-E60E61A1A79D.jpg (4032x3024, 3.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/pol/thread/368726810/#368748335
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gun

My parents have a mansion at Beverly hill but only give me $2k allowance a week and this is where I end up with

Learn to embrace minimalism and stoicism. Do the minimal to get by and still eat healthy, pay the scam-bills and have enough to invest. If I lived on my own I wouldn’t even use the light just candles. If you really want to “get out” no matter the cost. Start growing drugs, sell weed, mushrooms and poppy seed tea.

A month

This
Gun + high score.
In minecraft.

My college best friend is helping me learning to become a middle man for trading posts on black web

2k? You pay your own bills? If not then what the fuck are you complaining about? 10 weeks and you have 20k, subtract good food and you’re still over 15k. Learn to invest.

IT HAS BEGUN

It says USA but clearly you’re in Australia

Stop being upside down for starters.

A month

I’m super mad at my parents almost like they ostracize me out of LA

cook and cut the internet

move to Austria and you'll be right side up

Looks better than mine. My house literally has mold.

At least i got a roof.

>can't get his shit together with a guaranteed 2k a month
jesus christ.

I’m not sure if you’re meme-ing. Why would any sane human WANT to be near LA? If you put it that way it almost sounds like they are protecting you. 2k in a month sucks, but again, do you pay your own bills? If you were prudent you can just live off canned fish, tomatoes, onions other vegetables and various spices (curry) and save money. Then get some menial shit-job that mostly stress free so you can get more money, then invest it. Let’s be honest here, what do you do all day? What does the average day look like for you?

PRAY TO GOD ASK JESUS TO FORGIVE YOU YOUR SINS. THATS IT ITS THAT SIMPLE . START BELIVING PLEASE START YOU HAVE TO BELIVE ME ITS TRUE. Have a good day friend.

I’m doing a crypto startup using my parents connection whilst living in this crap place

i hope you make it pulling the rug from under those poos

Just turn your life upside down.

You're complaining about your parents only giving you $24,000 a year?

IMPORTANT PLEASE JOIN, HELP US COLLATING FUNDS, SAVE EVERYONE, SAVE THE MATRIX

t.me/zsafeheaven

the battle is not over yet, we need to stop world hunger, child labor, child trafficking, child pron, wage slavery, sleeplessness, et. al

this is just the intro, it will get way worse without your help

destroy all forms of worship or religion start with the star of david, talmud, bohemian grove, golden bull, banks, big tech, et al.

Reference:
archive.wakarimasen.moe/pol/thread/368726810/#368748335

Attached: 1647989988235m.jpg (1024x703, 148.04K)

>You're complaining about your parents only giving you $24,000 a year?
He said he's getting $2k a week. That's 6 figures per year...

A month bro week is a typo

You sound like a dumb nigger.

You get $24,000 a year for doing nothing. You could work 3 days a week at a gas station and live comfortably off of your income. Just don’t be a fag, or a nigger.

corrected by a leaf. ngmi