Why do people hate this man? Asking my fellow Americans and the rest of the world

Why do people hate this man? Asking my fellow Americans and the rest of the world.

Attached: art-of-smirk-biden-siegel_p4ch9l.jpg (1200x675, 43.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4PLSPvJ9BY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why do people hate this man? Asking my fellow Americans and the rest of

choosing whether to eat or put gas in the car to get to work

Attached: 1634910961633.webm (720x900, 2.28M)

Pedos get the rope. Biden fucks his own grand daughter.

Attached: biden-natale.jpg (1080x2340, 554.57K)

Definitely this, not like it was a one-time thing either
youtube.com/watch?v=V4PLSPvJ9BY

Because he is evil.

I'm just saying straight out that I love this guy. He's a cool dude, he handled the pandemic really well, and now he's standing up to Putin. What more could anyone ask for in a president?

Attached: Joe Biden cool dude.jpg (2047x1152, 510.34K)

He's a career politician. How can you not hate him?

Obviously not Biden's moobs. Are Any Forumstards really so retarded in their moob misidentification?

Attached: Nazi moobs.jpg (958x638, 83.68K)

He is not doing anything to help the working class American. All we get are excuses.

He is concentrating more power into the hands of the Elite and retards cheer him on.

Attached: 1637709690392.gif (288x485, 1.77M)

He cut a pipeline deal with canada that we were partners on without even consulting us, bad business

Where have you seen him without a shirt?

I don't hate him but he is the classic sleazy politician stereotype. He used to be pretty based about super predators but mellowed out unfortunately.

>Where have you seen him without a shirt?
There's this truly remarkable phenomenon where it's possible to see a man's physique even when he is wearing a shirt, since a shirt is not exactly a Michelin Man outfit. As an expert observer of male bodies in shirts, I can confirm that Joe Biden does not have massive moobs, though I am detecting some moob insecurity in your own language, no?

Attached: Moobs.jpg (200x200, 6.5K)

He's just another corrupt asshole in a sea of corrupt assholes, nothing personal. He's an illegitimate leader of an illegitimate, tyrannical government. Lysander Spooner proved in his essay "No Treason" (1867-1870) that at least since the American Cibil War that the US government is illegitimate because it's no longer, and never was founded upon consent. If a government rules by anything but the consent of the people, it rules by force and fraud. Simple as. Biden is just the latest in the long line of tyrants ruling the US, no one likes tyrants.

but the first picture doesn't have massive moobs. Those would be easy to hid in a loose button up shirt and polos.

>but the first picture doesn't have massive moobs. Those would be easy to hid in a loose button up shirt and polos.
You need to build your moob inspection expertise further, my friend. Those are indeed massive moobs that would flop up and down all over the place during doggy-style intercourse.

Attached: Stevie Grice-Hart moobs.png (634x777, 693.7K)

I hate all politicians, I just hate some less.

I hate all leftists and they all need to die.

Simple as.

Biden isn't a leftist.

Biden is not a leftist, he's a liberal. Barely, anyway. Way too protectionist.

Whatever you say, Shlomo.